[RECOVERY][6.58.9][DUAL BOOT] [PhilZ Touch Advanced ]

Search This thread

nameejokerx

Dec 4, 2008
Cyberjaya
it seems that i have either soft/hard bricks my phone.
the phone keep rebooting. when try to go to recoveries, need to connect to usb.
odin stock firmware but still not working. phone cannot boot. will always looping.
anyone can suggest stock firmware that can wipe all.

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Is this the correct BL to get to MK6?

I'd like to try tinkering with this some more this week if you have any theories on methods you could share.

I think there are two parts and that is one. I could be mistaken so don't take my opinion as for sure but I believe you need the sboot file as well. Only boot loader I've ever flashed myself is the leaked version. Samung put Knox 4.3 on me and when I smashed that phone @gregsarg sent me this one and it already had the ne5 loader

makuu

May 26, 2006
I have N7105XXDLL4 bootloader and like some other I can't boot into recovery mode using this recovery package, could someone point me to the bootloader I should use?
Once I have a valid one can I just flash it using Odin in BL mode?

makuu

May 26, 2006
I have N7105XXDLL4 bootloader and like some other I can't boot into recovery mode using this recovery package, could someone point me to the bootloader I should use?
Once I have a valid one can I just flash it using Odin in BL mode?

Should this help other xda members with similar issues:

Actually I've been using the previous recovery (6.56.8 version), and it works fine now, I'm currently using DN3 as Primary and Slimkat as Secondary.

My Plan are to upgrade primary to DN4.

Great tool that is really an improvement compare to DerTeufel1980 dual boot solution.

Reactions: rogersb11

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Should this help other xda members with similar issues:

Actually I've been using the previous recovery (6.56.8 version), and it works fine now, I'm currently using DN3 as Primary and Slimkat as Secondary.

My Plan are to upgrade primary to DN4.

Great tool that is really an improvement compare to DerTeufel1980 dual boot solution.

That's great. The aroma menus really make it nice

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rey_lagarto

Jul 30, 2010
Tarragona
Hi, I do not speak English, I translate Google Translate.
Seeking a new version of PhilzTuouch, found your modification, an excellent job.
I have to say that I have the n7100, and is fully compatible. I installed like a fool, because I did not see it for n7105. Luckily, nothing happened to him my n7100.
What I want to know. yes're working on a new, compatible version cm12, I am very interested in installing "Resurection Remix Rom", but I can not with this recovery.
Thanks and regards.

theonepharaoh

Feb 19, 2014
how to flash this using odin ?

edit: flash twrp using odin then flash this recovery in twrp

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts