[RECOVERY][A01][SM-A015][TWRP][Alpha] Unofficial twrp for Galaxy A01

Search This thread

ExqlVR

Sep 12, 2020
Our update via Odin?
Sorry, I do not know the real answer. But if you just unlock your bootleader and your device is stock you should get OTA updates. But you have root so OTA updates will not work because you have a custom image.
As I said, I do not know if this is correct.

Last edited:

abh_tn

Mar 6, 2012
UNOFFICIAL TWRP RECOVERY Release for Galaxy A01 .

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
[/CENTER]

Credits
* TeamWin - for TWRP
*@Herom27hd for test and be patient

2 - TWRP 3.5.1 -BETA 1.
Device Tree : Here .

Instalation
1. Unlock your bootloader.
2. Disable AVB
3. Reboot to download mode
4. Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot and click start.
5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
6. rename /system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.bak
7.Reboot to recovery.
8. Flash magisk apk in twrp.
9. Reboot to system, Enjoy.

Bugs
*Tell me
didn't work ,

Valsison

Jun 17, 2021
Hello and thank you for your support.
I have a Samsung Galaxy A01 (A015M), which I want to install TWRP and then flash GSI rom. I have already the bootloader unlock (thanks to android 11 update) and rooted it.

Does this TWRP works on A015M?? I am trying and I do not get pass from "File analysis.." from Odin with twrp.tar in AP.
Can you explain a little more how to disable AVB?

Thank you.

Edit: Still I can not pass over "File analysis" from Odin, so I will wait. Thank you.
Helo sou do Brasil como vc atualizou o A01 para Android 11

Helo sou do Brasil como vc atualizou o A01 para Android 11
Hello. Did you checked updates recently? A friend of me said that the upgrade has been released. If I'm not wrong. You can find the file on internet (Don't know if I can say which one). But OTA has come.
I didn't install the official cause I used another country upgrade, but I'm sure about it.

I think you cannot talk in portuguese here. I'm from Brazil too...

Atsoc

Jan 9, 2019
Conseguir instalar o TWRP

Vou fazer um pequeno tutorial

1. Baixe o arquivo
  2. Descompacte ele usando 7-Zip
  3. Renomeie o recovery para recovery.img
  4. Descompacte novamente o arquivo
  5. E você terá o arquivo recovery.img para flash
Espero ter ajudado :)

@leohiper10 o meu telefone não inicializar o sistema :/ acho que o sistema foi criptografado

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UNOFFICIAL TWRP RECOVERY Release for Galaxy A01 .

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    [/CENTER]

Credits
    * TeamWin - for TWRP
    *@Herom27hd for test and be patient

2 - TWRP 3.5.1 -BETA 1.
    Device Tree : Here .

Instalation
    1. Unlock your bootloader.
    2. Disable AVB
    3. Reboot to download mode
    4. Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot and click start.
    5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
    6. rename /system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.bak
    7.Reboot to recovery.
    8. Flash magisk apk in twrp.
    9. Reboot to system, Enjoy.

Bugs
    *Tell me
    1. Unlock your bootloader enter in download mode Vol+ + Vol- + USB conected to pc (Keep in mind that by doing this you will lose your files, it is advisable to make a backup of your photos, music, etc.)

2. Once you start your cell phone install magisk manager, Choosing the boot.img file of your rom into the app (Tip: Only!!! If your model is SM-A015M Android 11 I leave you my own modified boot.img to flash:

Otherwise, you can download the firmware (3.79 gb) and extract the boot.img from the firmware of your model SM-A015 M / F ... Android 10, Android 11... etc. And No need for pc

3. The image will begin to flash

4. When it restarts you will have Root on the cell phone!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extra: If you need the custom recovery I give you the link with my TWRP which is installed through the Odin program on a PC (this step does not delete your files)

Keep in mind that to install TWRP you must deactivate the DM-VERITY & FORCEENCRYPT DISABLER I leave it in a link:

This is a module that can be installed via magisk, which is necessary to decrypt the system ... so once TWRP is installed, it is advisable to uninstall it via Magisk to avoid R / W errors
    is it supoort fot m015g
    Hello and thank you for your support.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy A01 (A015M), which I want to install TWRP and then flash GSI rom. I have already the bootloader unlock (thanks to android 11 update) and rooted it.

Does this TWRP works on A015M?? I am trying and I do not get pass from "File analysis.." from Odin with twrp.tar in AP.
    Can you explain a little more how to disable AVB?

Thank you.

Edit: Still I can not pass over "File analysis" from Odin, so I will wait. Thank you.
    I'm Brazilian, I just made it and it worked very well.
    what you need ONLY: - unlock bootloader (even if "kg checking" doesn't appear it's ok), - root (by modifying the "AP" file inside the magisk app), - normally install magisk patch first, then install ONLY the recovery of friend @ChepeSevenfold. All very well. *don't worry about avgView attachment 5363031
    Tutor installnya teman! A015F saya posisi sudah diROOT magisk