Conseguir instalar o TWRP

Vou fazer um pequeno tutorial

1. Baixe o arquivo
  2. Descompacte ele usando 7-Zip
  3. Renomeie o recovery para recovery.img
  4. Descompacte novamente o arquivo
  5. E você terá o arquivo recovery.img para flash
Espero ter ajudado :)

@leohiper10 o meu telefone não inicializar o sistema :/ acho que o sistema foi criptografado
Did you disable AVB and rename /system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.bak? Or you just flashed?

Yes, I disabled AVB but I still don't understand the part about renaming recovery :/

sorry for my bad english
I think you have to go to Advanced>File Manager>System
There you will find a file. I didn't install recovery yet, but looking at the folder I found "recovery-from-boot.p", maybe when you install TWRP it is going to change this file extension to .bak
All you have to do is rename this file again to "recovery-from-boot.p" by clicking on "Rename" on TWRP manager.

If it's not like I told you, then I don't know. Can your flash files with this TWRP? Like roms and GSIs? And don't worry about English, I'm from Brazil. I'm just talking in English because of a forum rule. If you can't do that send me a message and we can try to fix it.

Here it's a screenshot without modification from my device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-063046_MiXplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622-063046_MiXplorer.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
i try to test it ,but it not work
Are you flashing .tar file with Odin? File doesn't work.

Conseguir instalar o TWRP

Vou fazer um pequeno tutorial

1. Baixe o arquivo
  2. Descompacte ele usando 7-Zip
  3. Renomeie o recovery para recovery.img
  4. Descompacte novamente o arquivo
  5. E você terá o arquivo recovery.img para flash
Espero ter ajudado :)

@leohiper10 o meu telefone não inicializar o sistema :/ acho que o sistema foi criptografado

Try this and compactar .tar file again.

Atsoc

Jan 9, 2019
Acho que você tem que ir para Avançado> Gerenciador de arquivos> Sistema
Lá você encontrará um arquivo. Eu não instalei o recovery ainda, mas olhando para a pasta eu encontrei "recovery-from-boot.p", talvez quando você instalar o TWRP ele mude esta extensão para.
Tudo que você precisa fazer é renomear este arquivo novamente para "recovery-from-boot.p" clicando em "Rename" no gerenciador TWRP.

Se não é como eu disse a você, então não sei. Seus arquivos flash podem ser usados com este TWRP? Como roms e GSIs? E não se preocupe com o inglês, eu sou do Brasil. Estou apenas falando em inglês por causa de uma regra do fórum. Se você não puder fazer isso, envie-me uma mensagem e podemos tentar consertar.

Aqui está uma captura de tela sem modificação do meu dispositivo.

I tried to flash a GSI, but it came up Boot, Recovery, Optics Image, Prism Image and Super (system, vendor, odm, etc.)

Last edited:

Atsoc

Jan 9, 2019
Você descriptografou seu dispositivo? Tentei piscar magisk e DFE, mas nada aconteceu. Que tal renomear "recovery-from-boot.p"?

no i tried but i can't :(
Does your recovery appear .bak at the end?

Edit:

I used Universal DM-Verity (Before that I cleared Dalvik, Data, Internal Storage and Cache and then formatted the date) and then restarted for recovery and the error "E: Unable to open block device /dev/block/loop" stopped be displayed

(DM_Verity link: https://xdaforums.com/t/universal-dm-verity-forceencrypt-disk-quota-disabler-11-2-2020.3817389/ )

Then I cleaned Dalvik, Data, Internal Storage and Cache again and tried to flash a GSI using Dynamic Partition Flasher and it got an error saying "Failed to mount '/system_root' (Invalid Argument)" and "E: Unable to open load apex image from /system_root/system/apex

(Download site and how to use it: https://www.recovery-mode.com/flash...nd-gapps-on-dynamic-partition-samsung-galaxy-a51.html)

Last edited:
May 31, 2021
Bạn đã giải mã thiết bị của mình chưa? Tôi đã thử flash magisk và DFE, nhưng không có gì xảy ra. Còn đổi tên "recovery-from-boot.p" thì sao?
Bạn có đang cài đặt tệp .tar bằng Odin không? Tệp không hoạt động.

Hãy thử lại tệp này và nén lại .tar.
i installed twrp successfully but it's encrypted so i can't install rom

no i tried but i can't :(
Does your recovery appear .bak at the end?

Edit:

I used Universal DM-Verity (Before that I cleared Dalvik, Data, Internal Storage and Cache and then formatted the date) and then restarted for recovery and the error "E: Unable to open block device /dev/block/loop" stopped be displayed

(DM_Verity link: https://xdaforums.com/t/universal-dm-verity-forceencrypt-disk-quota-disabler-11-2-2020.3817389/ )

Then I cleaned Dalvik, Data, Internal Storage and Cache again and tried to flash a GSI using Dynamic Partition Flasher and it got an error saying "Failed to mount '/system_root' (Invalid Argument)" and "E: Unable to open load apex image from /system_root/system/apex

(Download site and how to use it: https://www.recovery-mode.com/flash...nd-gapps-on-dynamic-partition-samsung-galaxy-a51.html
were you able to mount Data partition?

Hello and thank you for your support.
I have a Samsung Galaxy A01 (A015M), which I want to install TWRP and then flash GSI rom. I have already the bootloader unlock (thanks to android 11 update) and rooted it.

Does this TWRP works on A015M?? I am trying and I do not get pass from "File analysis.." from Odin with twrp.tar in AP.
Can you explain a little more how to disable AVB?

Thank you.

Edit: Still I can not pass over "File analysis" from Odin, so I will wait. Thank you.
Brother
Can you tell me please how you rooted this sm-a015m?
I have this same model.
I tried to root many times on android 10 but i failed!😓

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UNOFFICIAL TWRP RECOVERY Release for Galaxy A01 .

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    [/CENTER]

Credits
    * TeamWin - for TWRP
    *@Herom27hd for test and be patient

2 - TWRP 3.5.1 -BETA 1.
    Device Tree : Here .

Instalation
    1. Unlock your bootloader.
    2. Disable AVB
    3. Reboot to download mode
    4. Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot and click start.
    5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
    6. rename /system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.bak
    7.Reboot to recovery.
    8. Flash magisk apk in twrp.
    9. Reboot to system, Enjoy.

Bugs
    *Tell me
    1. Unlock your bootloader enter in download mode Vol+ + Vol- + USB conected to pc (Keep in mind that by doing this you will lose your files, it is advisable to make a backup of your photos, music, etc.)

2. Once you start your cell phone install magisk manager, Choosing the boot.img file of your rom into the app (Tip: Only!!! If your model is SM-A015M Android 11 I leave you my own modified boot.img to flash:

Otherwise, you can download the firmware (3.79 gb) and extract the boot.img from the firmware of your model SM-A015 M / F ... Android 10, Android 11... etc. And No need for pc

3. The image will begin to flash

4. When it restarts you will have Root on the cell phone!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Extra: If you need the custom recovery I give you the link with my TWRP which is installed through the Odin program on a PC (this step does not delete your files)

Keep in mind that to install TWRP you must deactivate the DM-VERITY & FORCEENCRYPT DISABLER I leave it in a link:

This is a module that can be installed via magisk, which is necessary to decrypt the system ... so once TWRP is installed, it is advisable to uninstall it via Magisk to avoid R / W errors
    is it supoort fot m015g
    Hello and thank you for your support.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy A01 (A015M), which I want to install TWRP and then flash GSI rom. I have already the bootloader unlock (thanks to android 11 update) and rooted it.

Does this TWRP works on A015M?? I am trying and I do not get pass from "File analysis.." from Odin with twrp.tar in AP.
    Can you explain a little more how to disable AVB?

Thank you.

Edit: Still I can not pass over "File analysis" from Odin, so I will wait. Thank you.
    I'm Brazilian, I just made it and it worked very well.
    what you need ONLY: - unlock bootloader (even if "kg checking" doesn't appear it's ok), - root (by modifying the "AP" file inside the magisk app), - normally install magisk patch first, then install ONLY the recovery of friend @ChepeSevenfold. All very well. *don't worry about avgView attachment 5363031
    Tutor installnya teman! A015F saya posisi sudah diROOT magisk