IMG_20220822_094903_094.jpg

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Team Win Recovery Project is a custom recovery for Android devices.
It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, root your device and more.

For A107F users, you must downgrade to OneUI Core 2.1 (A107FXXU8BUC2) before installing TWRP. For optimal experience

How to Install:
First, you need to unlock the bootloader. Here's how to do it:
Unlock Bootloader

After finally unlocking the bootloader, proceed with installing TWRP (tar) with Odin
Flash Custom Recovery

Downloads:

TWRP 3.7.0
vbmeta

Support Group :

Bugs:
  1. MTP
  2. Every time you boot to recovery, you will be greeted with a black screen. Turn the screen on and off two times every time
  3. You tell me
Changelog:
- Source Upstream
- Both Android 10 and Android 11 supported
- Fixed Notch Size
- Fixed Black Screen after booting
- Added xz support

Device Tree Source:

ItzKaguya Recovery Tree Source
Kernel Source Code: ItzKaguya Kernel Source

Last edited:
also beware of fake sites that providing tutorial for flashing TWRP for A10s, they give a FAKE TUTORIAL. that sites using my builds, and put a FAKE TUTORIAL
So, beware of FAKE SITES that gives tutorial flashing TWRP for A10s. Never trust them, only trust our thread and telegram channel

antounil

Nov 4, 2022
when i try to flas twrp , it shows "home binary blocked oem" and odin shows faIil 'how to dwonload home binery'
what can i do??????????????????

Screenshot 2022-11-04 113845.png

View attachment 5692857
Code:
/*
*/

It allows you to back up and restore your data, flash custom ROMs to your device, repair broken file systems, root your device and more.

How to Install:
Unlock Bootloader

After finally unlocking the bootloader, proceed with installing TWRP (tar) with Odin
Flash Custom Recovery

Downloads:

TWRP 3.7.0
vbmeta

Support Group :

Bugs:
  1. MTP
  2. Every time you boot to recovery, you will be greeted with a black screen. Turn the screen on and off two times every time
  3. You tell me
Changelog:
- Source Upstream
- Fixed Notch Size
- Added xz support

Device Tree Source:

Updated link. Fixed some problems

For A107F users, you must downgrade to OneUI Core 2.1 (A107FXXU8BUC2) before flashing TWRP. For optimal experience

Changelogs :
- Added xz supporf for extracting GSI directly on TWRP

Pedornha

Dec 4, 2022
The part that says "- Boot to download mode and load VBMeta disabler file in AP"

VBMeta disabler should be in USERDATA, no? Thanks in advance

Palmer78

Aug 10, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A10
Updated link. Fixed some problems

For A107F users, you must downgrade to OneUI Core 2.1 (A107FXXU8BUC2) before flashing TWRP. For optimal experience

Changelogs :
- Added xz supporf for extracting GSI directly on TWRP
Hello
I currently have version A107FXXU8CUG1 and when I downgrade to version A107FXXU8BUC2, my A10S reboots without stopping.
Do you have a solution or a TWRP version adapted to mine
Thanks

fjb59

Dec 2, 2022
Hello
I currently have version A107FXXU8CUG1 and when I downgrade to version A107FXXU8BUC2, my A10S reboots without stopping.
Thanks
can you get into rescue mode? Catch it at the right time. as it cycles into reboot hold down power on and up volume. when you get into rescue mode select power off. after that you should be able to do the boot into download thing.

Palmer78

Aug 10, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A10
pouvez-vous passer en mode de secours ? Attrapez-le au bon moment. pendant le redémarrage, maintenez enfoncée la mise sous tension et augmentez le volume. lorsque vous entrez en mode de secours, sélectionnez l'arrêt. après cela, vous devriez pouvoir faire le démarrage en téléchargement.
Je peux télécharger, le problème était que la mise à niveau de la version A107FXXU8CUG1 vers A107FXXU8BUC2 n'était pas possible. J'ai chargé la version TWRP-3.7.0_9.0-a10s et maintenant tout va bien, fonctionne parfaitement avec la ROM A107FXXU8CUG1.
Par contre, il est impossible de rooter mon A10S, peut-être à cause de mon problème de partition EFS/Argument invalide et code IMEI à 0, ? une solution?
Merci

fjb59

Dec 2, 2022
Je peux télécharger, le problème était que la mise à niveau de la version A107FXXU8CUG1 vers A107FXXU8BUC2 n'était pas possible. J'ai chargé la version TWRP-3.7.0_9.0-a10s et maintenant tout va bien, fonctionne parfaitement avec la ROM A107FXXU8CUG1.
Par contre, il est impossible de rooter mon A10S, peut-être à cause de mon problème de partition EFS/Argument invalide et code IMEI à 0, ? une solution?
Merci
so many phones, so many roms. i am currently searching how to root my a10 105G

Hello
Thanks
try reflashing firmware (with CSC, not the HOME_CSC. maybe your data will be lost after flashing). and yes, this post is TWRP for all A10s devices (I'm using A107FXXU8BUC2 too)

Reactions: Palmer78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the work @ItzKaguya, do i need A10s encryption disabler after flashing TWRP? the link in your guide is not working can you send me a link for it? Cheers!
    link is updated now, sorry for the late respond
    IMG_20220822_094903_094.jpg

Code:
    /*
    */

For A107F users, you must downgrade to OneUI Core 2.1 (A107FXXU8BUC2) before installing TWRP. For optimal experience

How to Install:
    Unlock Bootloader

Flash Custom Recovery

Downloads:

TWRP 3.7.0
    vbmeta

Support Group :

Bugs:
    1. MTP
    3. You tell me
    Changelog:
    - Source Upstream
    - Fixed Notch Size
    - Added xz support

Device Tree Source:

Finally TWRP for A107X (A10s) devices! Thank you! I'll test if it works :)
    Finally TWRP for A107X (A10s) devices! Thank you! I'll test if it works :)
    Hiya @EPTIOS So what's the verdict? Did it work? I too, would like to root this device but was a little hesitant, what with the bugs mentioned.
    Hiya @EPTIOS So what's the verdict? Did it work? I too, would like to root this device but was a little hesitant, what with the bugs mentioned.
    It's not working for me... :( It says "failed to check dtbo image" And i need to flash the stock ROM again.
    It's not working for me... :( It says "failed to check dtbo image" And i need to flash the stock ROM again.
    I'm sorry for hearing that, but now that problem is fixed in newer build
    Once again, I'm really sorry