Development [Recovery] [A325x] [Stable-ish, Unofficial] TWRP 3.7.0_12.1 - Galaxy A32 4G

Search This thread
I did mention that this is A11-firmware-only right in the Supported device section tho....

A new build with A12 kernel is needed of course. The sooner Samsung release their source.
is a kernel for a12 available yet?
I've tried flashing a gsi on my device with andriod 12 and I couldn't get anything working not even to boot up and it's the first time this has happened, I followed all the steps for twrp but I can't boot anything even,I decrypted the storage,formated the data,installed a custom vendor and even without the custom vendor it doesn't boot,so I'm still currently on stock a12 with a slight issue that my mobile data disconnects every 5min

Captain_cookie_200

Sep 12, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Sony Xperia 5 II
is a kernel for a12 available yet?
I've tried flashing a gsi on my device with andriod 12 and I couldn't get anything working not even to boot up and it's the first time this has happened, I followed all the steps for twrp but I can't boot anything even,I decrypted the storage,formated the data,installed a custom vendor and even without the custom vendor it doesn't boot,so I'm still currently on stock a12 with a slight issue that my mobile data disconnects every 5min
huh? what gsi did you use? i am on the latest A32 firmware for my region with the Arrow OS 12.1 sep patch gsi. Dont try any gsi's based on phh's 415 you likely tried one of those and it must have immidiately rebooted on samsung splash screen. although using crdroid v415-sep and arrow os from there are safe. infact its what i am using right now. although what vendor did you use the only vendor i found for this phone didnt boot.

I flashed back to stock android 12 with the stock vendor,because I couldn't get anything to work, but I have a problem where my network completely disconnects but my emei is still there,but it's annoying because when I'm on a call it disconnects completely within 5min

Captain_cookie_200

Sep 12, 2021
Sony Xperia 5 II
I flashed back to stock android 12 with the stock vendor,because I couldn't get anything to work, but I have a problem where my network completely disconnects but my emei is still there,but it's annoying because when I'm on a call it disconnects completely within 5min
same problem here. i used an old firmware that didnt have this bug. Although IT WASNT OPTIMIZED AS MUCH AS THE LATEST FIRMWARE. so i just decided to go to custom gsi. since i am already dealing with lag. i used cheris OS now (idek how to pronounce). It looks amazing and even has the NOW playing feature from the pixel phones! I DONT HAVE TO INSTALL AMBIENT MUSIC MOD EPIK you can check it from here if you want

do you still have that problem with the gsi though? also do you mind listing the steps and giving me the links of the twrpand vendor you used to install the gsi, I'd appreciate it because I literally locked my bootloader and everything with the intention of taking my phone back to my carrier because it is still under warranty but if I could get a gsi to work on here then I wouldn't have to

Captain_cookie_200

Sep 12, 2021
Sony Xperia 5 II
do you still have that problem with the gsi though? also do you mind listing the steps and giving me the links of the twrpand vendor you used to install the gsi, I'd appreciate it because I literally locked my bootloader and everything with the intention of taking my phone back to my carrier because it is still under warranty but if I could get a gsi to work on here then I wouldn't have to
uhhh i think its not under warranty anymore since you tried to flash a custom vendor, gsi earlier no? knox is gone and so is your warranty rip. So uh the problems i have with gsi's are as follows

1. EXTREMELY LAGGY
2. battery drain (its mostly fine but battery life is still worse then stock sometimes really gets on my nerves)
3. everything else is fine. just that to get all cameras working you have to go with a wierd camera app from F droid since this phone cannot support CAMERA2API for gcam.

To fix bluetooth Audio
go to phh treble settings -> misc -> scroll down and select disable Ad2p offload

Other settings to change

phh treble settings -> samsung -> extended brightness range (enable)
phh treble settings -> samsung -> enable acces to all cameras

phh treble settings -> misc -> use alternate way to detect headsets
phh treble settings -> misc -> Expose Aux cameras
phh treble settings -> misc -> Force enable Camera2API HAL3

thats it

to install a gsi you can download the twrp from here

flash it through odin and also download vbmeta disabler from the first post in this thread. Put that in userdata slot of odin and put twrp in AP then flash! then after it is done quickly press power button, vol up and when samsung logo appears leave both and then press power button to confirm boot loader unlock warning. (MAKE SURE YOUR BOOTLOADER IS UNLOCKED FOR THIS) then it should boot into twrp. Then go to advanced then terminal then type "multidisabler" after it is done do it once again then go back to home screen then go to wipe then format data then type yes and then enter. After that reboot back into recovery. then download a gsi copy it over to phone's storage go to install select install image from bottom right then navigate to where the gsi file is stored (make sure you extracted it the extension should be img file i hope you already know that). select system and then flash. after its done go back wipe dalvik, cache, data. then select reboot. (some of these might not be necessary thats what i do)

hope the gsi boots for you. you can private message me if you need more help because lets not fill this thread

Reactions: Khouvhet

Marj1

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 5569861
Code:
#include <not_my_phone.h>
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

TWRP 3.6.2_12.1 - Samsung Galaxy A32 4G

Current Status: Stable-ish

Supported Models:
  • SM-A325F: tested by @Long266 .
  • SM-A325M: tested by @Melky777 .
  • SM-A325N: not tested.
Bugs known so far:
  • TWRP cannot decrypt userdata if you set lockscreen. (one said it works, other it doesn't, so idk I'll just leave it here, YMMV)
  • Flashing anything shows many "unlock" red lines. (They are currently harmless by our knowledge)
  • If you are going to root, there is a patch needed to ensure functionality.
  • USB-OTG
<!> There can be many more bugs unknown to me and testers. Report as soon as you face problem. ;)

<!> PSA: I don't have the device to verify some of these bugs.

Download:

Install:

If you have TWRP or any custom recovery installed and bootable, you can upgrade instead; Look below.

<!> the installation will require WIPING DATA. You will also lose access to all Knox-based solutions like Secure Folder.
Backup every precious data you have on your phone.

<!> PC is required. Windows is preferred. (You probably know what you are doing when using Linux/Heimdall. We don't talk about Macs)
  • Unlock Bootloader:
    1. Go to Settings > About Phone > About Software. Tap build number (10 times) until "you are now a developer" toast shows up.
    2. Go back, go to Developer Settings.
    3. Turn on OEM unlock toggle.
    4. Desligue o telefone, segure vol-up + vol-down e, em seguida, conecte o cabo de carregamento (por favor, não use apenas um cabo de carregamento de terceiros, ele deve ter capacidade de transferência de dados).
      Seu dispositivo inicializará no modo de download com um aviso. Aceite isso.

5. Segure o volume para cima até que o telefone mostre o painel de desbloqueio do bootloader "Unlock Bootloader?".
    6. Pressione aumentar o volume novamente. Agora o bootloader do seu telefone está desbloqueado.
      <!> Ele agora iniciará o processo de limpeza de dados. Deixe-o fazer o seu trabalho.
    7. Quando ele reiniciar no sistema operacional, termine de configurar seu dispositivo.
      Verifique novamente se o desbloqueio OEM ainda está ativado.
      ‎ ‎
  • Preparando-se para a instalação:
    1. Baixe tudo acima para o seu PC.
    2. Instale o driver USB da Samsung.
    3. Abra Odin.
    4. Conecte seu telefone ao seu PC. Deve haver uma entrada COM no topo.
    5. Verifique se o seu telefone está no modo Download. (veja o passo 4 da seção Desbloquear Bootloader)
    6. Certifique-se de que OEM LOCK e REATIVATION LOCK em sua tela mostram "OFF". Se não estiver desligado, NÃO PROSSIGA MAIS.

<!> Para aqueles com bloqueio ativado, use seu dispositivo por 7 dias sem reiniciar uma vez. Em seguida, verifique os bloqueios acima novamente.
      ‎  
  • Instalando :
    1. Certifique-se de que o telefone esteja no modo Download.
    2. Em Odin:
      • Carregar em Userdata: arquivo VBMeta_disabler.tar.
      • Carregar no AP: arquivo TWRP TAR.
    3. Se prepare. mantenha a mão no botão Aumentar volume e Liga / Desliga (não pressione ainda).
    4. Em Odin, pressione Iniciar. Ele piscará e, em seguida, reiniciará. Quando a tela desligar, pressione rapidamente o botão Vol-up e Power para inicializar a recuperação (isso deve levar cerca de 20 a 30 segundos).
      <!> Você deve ter o TWRP instalado e funcionando agora.
      ‎  
  • Pós-instalação:
    • DEVE : Acionar o multi-desativador.
      1. No TWRP, vá para Avançado > Terminal.
      2. Digite multidisabler e digite. Se falhar com algo sobre o espaço livre do fornecedor, execute-o novamente.
      3. Execute o multidisabler novamente.
      4. Vá para a tela principal. vá para Wipe > Format Data, digite yes e deslize.
      5. Reinicie para Recuperação. Agora você pode fazer outras coisas.
    • Deve: Fazer backup de todas as partições vitais:
      1. No TWRP, vá para Backup
      2. Backup: EFS, Modem, NVRAM.
    • Se você deseja fazer o root, DEVE : tornar o NVD_IMEI somente leitura.
      <!> Magisk tem um bug em dispositivos MTK A onde depois de algum tempo o IMEI é perdido, causando perda de comunicação móvel.

<!> Por enquanto, evite rootear seu A32.

<!> Se você ainda deseja continuar, FAÇA BACKUP DE TUDO PRIMEIRO, ESPECIALMENTE NVRAM/EFS. Em seguida, siga as instruções aqui como mitigação no OneUI:
      https://xdaforums.com/t/fixed-rooted-a325m-suddenly-no-imei-no-sim.4386753/post-86588571

Problema do Magisk: https ://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/issues/1801
      Atualizarei isso quando o problema for corrigido. E, claro, siga o tópico XDA acima para atualizações completas. A mitigação não é perfeita e os usuários já relataram algumas peculiaridades.

• Aproveite: reinicie seu telefone para ter um estoque enraizado, instale coisas personalizadas ou faça o que quiser.

Melhoria:

<!> Use quando você já tiver qualquer recuperação personalizada instalada (TWRP, SHRP, Ofox e similares)
<!> Você também pode usar o Odin para atualizar, as etapas semelhantes à seção Instalar. Toda pós-instalação, se já feita, é desnecessária para ser feita novamente.

GSI e coisas relacionadas:

GSI deve ser flashable diretamente agora. Grande crédito para @Long266
  • Instale o TWRP, faça todas as instruções.
  • Baixe um GSI. Phh é um bom começo.
  • Se baixou um arquivo XZ, extraia-o para obter um arquivo IMG. Copie o arquivo IMG para o seu telefone.
  • Reinicie no TWRP.
  • Toque em Instalar > Instalar Imagem > Selecione seu arquivo GSI .img.
  • Selecione Imagem do sistema e, em seguida, flash.
  • Se anteriormente você estava em estoque, Limpar > Formatar dados.
  • Reiniciar sistema.
  • Lucro.

Códigos fonte:

Créditos:
  • Desenvolvedores envolvidos na criação e manutenção de TWRP, twrpdtgen, Magisk e software básico.
  • Todos os testadores.
  • @Long266 como testador, collab-dev.
  • @ianmacd para multidesativador.
  • @afaneh92 para uma árvore base 32x e multidisabler MTK-Samsung.
  • @dronkit e @Mighty_Rearranger para correção de IMEI Magisk em dispositivos MTK.
  • @klfld para guia de instalação do GSI.

Versões mais antigas:
[ocultar]
[/ocultar]

Informações do rodapé:

Situação: Beta
Versão Estável Atual: 3.6.2_12.1
Criado: 2022-03-24
Última atualização: 2022-07-03
Ao instalar a imagem gsi através do twrp, diz que a imagem é muito grande.

ALLgaming

Nov 24, 2022
Anda dapat menggunakan "instal Gambar" di bawah TWRP.
Dari bagian <!> Untuk info lebih lanjut, unduh file .img, salin ke ponsel Anda. Lalu pergi ke TWRP > Install > Install Image > pilih TWRP img > pilih Recovery to flash.

Jika sudah selesai, langkah pasca instalasi tidak perlu dilakukan lagi.

sunting: bagian pemutakhiran ditambahkan ke pos utama.
Bagaimana cara install custom room dengan TWRP 3.6.2 mungkin bisa dijelaskan

Captain_cookie_200

Sep 12, 2021
Sony Xperia 5 II
English
there is no custom rom for this device. there is something known as generic system images. there alot available. you can see them here. just flash them and select system and after reboot it boots. ofcourse wipe data and other stuff. here

Translated
tidak ada custom rom untuk perangkat ini. ada sesuatu yang dikenal sebagai gambar sistem generik. disana banyak tersedia. Anda dapat melihat mereka di sini. cukup flash dan pilih sistem dan setelah reboot boot. tentu saja menghapus data dan hal-hal lain. di sini

ALLgaming

Nov 24, 2022
udah coba android 13 spark os? Anda harus menginstal stock firmware samsung android 11 terlebih dahulu agar bisa boot. setelah itu sangat h

Bahasa inggris
tidak ada custom rom untuk perangkat ini. ada sesuatu yang dikenal sebagai gambar sistem generik. disana banyak tersedia. Anda dapat melihat mereka di sini. cukup flash dan pilih sistem dan setelah reboot boot. tentu saja menghapus data dan hal-hal lain. di sini

Diterjemahkan
Trimakasih atas sarannya saya sudah mencoba banyak cara tetapi masih gagal dengan hasil null

Captain_cookie_200

Sep 12, 2021
Sony Xperia 5 II
Trimakasih atas sarannya saya sudah mencoba banyak cara tetapi masih gagal dengan hasil null
English
why what happens everytime? what gsi did you try? i would also suggest to flash android 11 firmware first. Android 11,12,13 generic system images boot fine on it. Android 12 vendor is laggy and android 13 doesnt boot.

Translated

mengapa apa yang terjadi setiap kali? gsi apa coba? saya juga menyarankan untuk mem-flash firmware Android 11 terlebih dahulu. Gambar sistem generik Android 11,12,13 bisa boot dengan baik di atasnya. Vendor Android 12 lamban dan Android 13 tidak bisa boot.

ALLgaming

Nov 24, 2022
Bahasa inggris
mengapa apa yang terjadi setiap kali? gsi apa coba? saya juga menyarankan untuk mem-flash firmware Android 11 terlebih dahulu. Gambar sistem generik Android 11,12,13 bisa boot dengan baik di atasnya. Vendor Android 12 lamban dan Android 13 tidak bisa boot .

Diterjemahkan

mengapa apa yang terjadi setiap kali? gsi apa coba? saya juga menyarankan untuk mem-flash firmware Android 11 terlebih dahulu. Gambar sistem generik Android 11,12,13 bisa boot dengan baik di atasnya. Vendor Android 12 lamban dan Android 13 tidak bisa booting.
SEkali lagi trimaksih atas sarannya ,, saya sudah menggunakan firemwear andro 11 ,, dan posisi sudah di root ,, saya butuh twrp hanya untuk pasang costom room ,, dari sekian banyak costom room yang saya coba semunya gagal dengan hasil sama ,, mungkin anda ada saran saya harus pasang gsi yang mana??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Code:
    #include <not_my_phone.h>
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

TWRP 3.7.0_12.1 - Samsung Galaxy A32 4G

Current Status: Stable-ish

Supported Models:
    • SM-A325F: tested by @Long266 .
    • SM-A325M: tested by @Melky777 .
    • SM-A325N: not tested.
    Bugs known so far:
    • TWRP cannot decrypt userdata if you set lockscreen. (one said it works, other it doesn't, so idk I'll just leave it here, YMMV)
    • Flashing anything shows many "unlock" red lines. (They are currently harmless by our knowledge).
    • USB-OTG
    <!> There can be many more bugs unknown to me and testers. Report as soon as you face problem. ;)

<!> PSA: I don't have the device to verify some of these bugs.

Download:

Install:

If you have TWRP or any custom recovery installed and bootable, you can upgrade instead; Look below.

<!> the installation will require WIPING DATA. You will also lose access to all Knox-based solutions like Secure Folder.
    Backup every precious data you have on your phone.

<!> PC is required. Windows is preferred. (You probably know what you are doing when using Linux/Heimdall. We don't talk about Macs)
    • Unlock Bootloader:
      1. Go to Settings > About Phone > About Software. Tap build number (10 times) until "you are now a developer" toast shows up.
      2. Go back, go to Developer Settings.
      3. Turn on OEM unlock toggle.
      4. Turn off your phone, hold vol-up + vol-down, then plug in charging cable (please don't use 3rd-party charging-only cable, it must have data transfer capability).
        Your device will boot into download mode with a warning. Accept it.

5. Hold volume-up until the phone shows the bootloader unlock panel "Unlock Bootloader?".
      6. Press volume-up again. Now your phone bootloader is unlocked.
        <!> It will now begin the process of wiping data. Let it do its job.
      7. When it reboots to OS, finish setting up your device.
        Double check to make sure OEM Unlock is still ON.
        ‎ ‎
    • Preparing for the installation:
      1. Download everything above onto your PC.
      2. Install Samsung USB Driver.
      3. Open Odin.
      4. Connect your phone to your PC. There should be a COM entry on the top.
      5. Make sure your phone is in Download Mode. (see step 4 of section Unlock Bootloader)
      6. Make sure that OEM LOCK and REACTIVATION LOCK on your screen show "OFF". If it's not off, DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER.

<!> For those with lock ON, use your device for 7 days without rebooting once. Then check the locks above again.
        ‎  
    • Installing:
      1. Ensure phone is in Download mode.
      2. In Odin:
        • Load in Userdata: VBMeta_disabler.tar file.
        • Load in AP: TWRP TAR file.
      3. Prepare yourself. keep your hand on Volume-up and Power button (don't press yet).
      4. In Odin, press Start. It will flash, then reboot. When the screen turned off, quickly press Vol-up and Power button to boot to recovery (this should take about 20~30 seconds).
        <!> You should have TWRP up and running now.
        ‎  
    • Post-Installation:
      • MUST: Trigger Multi-disabler.
        1. In TWRP, go to Advanced > Terminal.
        2. Type multidisabler, then enter. If it fails with something about vendor free space, run it again.
        3. Run multidisabler again.
        4. Go to main screen. go to Wipe > Format Data, type yes then swipe.
        5. Reboot to Recovery. Now you can do other stuff.
      • Should: Backup all vital partitions:
        1. In TWRP, go to Backup
        2. Backup: EFS, Modem, NVRAM.

• Enjoy: Reboot your phone to have a rooted stock, install custom stuff or do whatever you want.

Upgrade:

<!> Use when you already have any custom recovery installed (TWRP, SHRP, Ofox and the likes)
    • Download the tar recovery image, then extract it to get recovery.img
    • Copy it to phone, then reboot to TWRP (Combo is Power + Volume-up)
    • Go: Install > Install image > select recovery.img file > select Recovery
    • Swipe to confirm flashing.
    • If success, reboot to recovery.
    <!> You can also use Odin to upgrade, the steps similar to the Install section. All Post-installation, if already done, is unnecessary to do again.

GSI and related stuff:

GSI should be directly flashable now. Big credit to @Long266
    • Install TWRP, do all the instructions.
    • Download a GSI. Phh's is a good start.
    • If downloaded a compressed file (the extension is not .IMG; e.g: `gsi.img.gz` ), extract it to get an IMG file. Copy the IMG file to your phone.
    • Reboot into TWRP.
    • Tap Install > Install Image > Select your GSI .img file.
    • Select System Image, then flash.
    • If previously you were on stock, Wipe > Format data.
    • Reboot System.
    • Profit.

Source codes:

Credits:
    • Devs involved in the making and maintaining of TWRP, twrpdtgen, Magisk and base software.
    • All the Testers.
    • @Long266 as tester, collab-dev.
    • @ianmacd for multidisabler.
    • @afaneh92 for a32x base tree and MTK-Samsung multidisabler.
    • @dronkit and @Mighty_Rearranger for Magisk-IMEI fix on MTK devices.
    • @klfld for GSI installation guide.

Older Release(s):

Footer Infos:

Current Stable Version: 3.7.0_12.1
    Created: 2022-03-24
    Last Updated: 2022-07-03
    try flashing via fastboot!
    I saw a video of a Brazilian doing it on the A22
    I could install the Lineageos 19.1 GSI! I had to use this zip as a workaround ChonDoe_Flasher.zip, that allows flashing dynamic partitions even if the TWRP doesn't. I also made a treble overlay for this device (vendor.img), that fixes power profiles and all this stuff, ill upload it now if anyone is interested.

To flash the GSI you have to rename the .img file to system.img, put it in the same location than the zip and flash the zip. I have the scripts inside the zip to check if it didnt do anything weird and the source code seems safe, tried two GSIs today.

What doesnt work with the Lineage GSI or phh's AOSP is MTP and the fingerprint reader. Also i can't get encryption to work, the GSI crashes if i don't use multidisabler to remove encryption from the fstab. Everything else works flawlessly from my testing.

For file transfer i'm using ADB with this tool, it's even faster than MTP somehow Python ADB File Explorer

EDIT: Uploaded vendor.img with the overlay for this device, ill push the changes to github later.
    Download here: vendor.img
    chmod 550 /mnt/vendor/nvdata/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI must run on OS, not TWRP, since TWRP cannot mount /mnt
    I can't install large IMG files to internal memory? For example a gsi?
    I should clarify that I don't own the device and all the testing was/is done by @Long266 .
    These specific questions should be inquired to him instead (on his thread here: https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-sm...hawk-recovery-project-3-1-2021-03-24.4420469/ ).

Anyways, the bug that you are mentioning means that you can't flash images FROM internal SD card. GSI and image stuff should be flashable from other places like external SD or cache. Zip files are so far working as intended (as is they are flashable from anywhere).

To be fair, there could be flaws in his testing methodology and you should try it yourself.
    I could install the Lineageos 19.1 GSI! I had to use this zip as a workaround ChonDoe_Flasher.zip, that allows flashing dynamic partitions even if the TWRP doesn't. I also made a treble overlay for this device (vendor.img), that fixes power profiles and all this stuff, ill upload it now if anyone is interested.
    What doesnt work with the Lineage GSI or phh's AOSP is MTP and the fingerprint reader. Also i can't get encryption to work, the GSI crashes if i don't use multidisabler to remove encryption from the fstab. Everything else works flawlessly from my testing.
    Very good job!!!
    Makes a topic, I think I'm not the only one who wants to install a GSI.