Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about this recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Flashing of zip and img files.
* Backup and restore.
* MTP, ADB, FastbootD.
* CPU Temperature, Battery percentage, Clock.
* adb sideload
1) Open Odin on your pc and download the files attached below (recovery and kernel) + magisk apk
2) Boot to download mode
3) Flash the tar file you downloaded in the AP slot.
4) As soon as the screen turns off, release all keys and press power + volume up keys till you boot into twrp (the phone has to be connected to PC all the time).
5) Disable encryption:
- Go to Advanced > Terminal, type: multidisabler.
If vendor complain about free space left on device, will attempt to resize vendor. and it ask to - Run multidisabler again!.
- Type: multidisabler again. will see - Finished. when done.
- Go back to Wipe > Format Data > type yes.
- Reboot to recovery.
6) Flash custom kernel (file is attached) and magisk apk in twrp.
7) Reboot to system, Enjoy.
1) if you don't flash the custom kernel, the system will NOT boot!
2) the kernel is targeting android 13, you can try to use on android 12 but at your own risk.
3) does not work with oneui5.1 (for now)
recovery and kernel files are attached below.
Hello to everyone.
TWRP recovery needs a module for the new samsung F2FS filesystem, right?
I wonder if it is possible to disassemble the original ROM images, for edit the fstab file.
Partitions are encrypted regardless of device security, no change by disabling PIN, fingerprint, etc.
I wish I could keep the encryption and the original Android 13 rom which seems to work fine.
Is there any news, regarding TWRP develop and this F2FS?