This is a LineageOS Recovery compiled from the source tree of LineageOS 17.1 for Realme X50 Pro 5G. This is part of my ongoing work to port LineageOS 17.1 to this device. Work on the actual LineageOS 17.1 ROM is still under way (but it should be available very soon), while the recovery has been usable for quite some time now. Since it is not possible for TWRP to support any device launched with Android 10 for now, I figured that this might be useful even before I release the LineageOS custom ROM (e.g. people may want to flash Magisk on official ROMs).
Instructions (Installing Recovery)
1. Run `fastboot flash recovery recovery.img`
2. Run `fastboot reboot recovery` to enter LineageOS Recovery
Instructions (Installing Magisk)
You have to use the official Magisk, version 20.4 or later. Installing an older Magisk will make the system unbootable.
1. Download Magisk >= 20.4, put onto computer
2. Reboot to LineageOS recovery, select `Mount /system` (you may see some errors, but they can be safely ignored)
3. Select `Apply update from ADB`
4. Run `adb sideload Magisk-xxx.zip`
5. You will see a signature verification error, select `Yes` to bypass the check
6. Reboot to system to enjoy your Magisk installation.