• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[RECOVERY][BUILD #3]Clockworkmod 6.0.2.8 -PORT

fer14

May 23, 2012
Zagreb
Cwm 6

Regards!

Excellent work for us, the owners of Ace's, but when it is fully compatible and all the best for developers who tried to make a CWM 6, but if there is no Ace hard to finish the work, and users who try to run their Ace are skeptical and fear that you do not destroy phone.
My opinion and advice to the developer who does not have Galaxy Ace should not do risky work because no other testers do not want to destroy their cell phones.

I know it's only for developers to test and if someone does not want to try and test, but some work is started and not completed until the end because I ask the developers to complete their work and respond to every query.
No objections to this my post.
Hello!

fer14

May 23, 2012
Zagreb

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com
Theres obviously mixed opinions on px recovery. I installed px and had major problems , so i re-installed cwm recovery :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy ACE using xda app-developers app
For me, px recovery 0.36 worked well without problems. But it's only for ext 4 rom. Had to change back to cwm 5. Gonna try out 4.0 beta now ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone