• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[Recovery][China] TWRP 3.0.2-0 [MI5S | MI5S Plus] - updated 2016/12/26

alex00006

Feb 27, 2013
unknown
Ok. If that way don't work .
What is my second chance?
Or third?
Certainly work for you :svetius:
but
second way
first unlock bootloader and use application mi flash in pc

or other way :good:
you must put phone in edl mod next flash rom with mi flash

Last edited:
Reactions: pmbrs

temeeee

Sep 18, 2010
Hello to all
I tried installing various TWRP including the one you posted but will freeze all and I always do reflash.
Xiaomi mi5s plus

LuQRuLeZ

Mar 1, 2011
i have no this recovery TWRP [emoji115] on mi5s plus and no any problem with root.

my rom in now
global stable

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk
Hi, I've tried to flash China Dev over China Stable MIUI 8.0.16.0 using Updater app but it didn't work for me... I do everything properly and I get info 'can't verify update'. Tried to reboot too EDL via command line and I can't do this too, phone just makes soft reboot. I have experience with flashing and using ADB/Fastboot from OnePlus One so all drivers are installed properly for sure. Btw. I'm waiting for approval from Xiaomi to unlock bootloader.

ljmanayon

Nov 12, 2012
First of all, thank you for this. I successfully installed and boot to TWRP. Just one question, am about to flash a ROM (RR for example) - but I can't find my files it's blank (SD Card is blank). Didn't wipe anything especially the Internal Storage. How to go about this? Thank you

sator02

May 13, 2016
First of all, thank you for this. I successfully installed and boot to TWRP. Just one question, am about to flash a ROM (RR for example) - but I can't find my files it's blank (SD Card is blank). Didn't wipe anything especially the Internal Storage. How to go about this? Thank you
When you choose install, check select storage (bottom left), it could be mounted to USB storage that's why twrp didn't detect your internal storage.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Cibet22

Jan 7, 2013
I'm sorry, Newbie here. I've download TWRP file for Mi5s. Could you give me the instruction how to do it?
My device has been unlocked. Thanks in advance.