[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod 6.0.4.4 - Touch and Non-Touch - SGH-M919

Search This thread

jamal2367

Oct 17, 2010
clockworkmodcwmrecovery.jpg

The newest recovery for the SGH-M919 (T-Mobile) is available
CWM 6.0.4.4 with Touch and Without Touch Version

Flash the flashable Zip and you have CWM 6.0.4.4
Recovery will only work on ICS and later!
Changelog #Post2

Download:

Attachments

• CWM_6.0.4.4_Touch_SGH-M919.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 27,673
  • CWM_6.0.4.4_Non-Touch_SGH-M919.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 10,551
Last edited:

jamal2367

Oct 17, 2010
Code:
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"]Changelog:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][I]Recovery 14.08.2013 - Update to 6.0.3.6
-Update to CWM Non-Touch and Touch 6.0.3.6
-Official Version
-Larger Fonts better to click - Touch Version[/I][/B]

Credit:
Koush - *Thanks*
ClockWorkMod - *Thanks*

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

Last edited:

BlackGURU

Dec 12, 2011
Arlington
Whoa. It's A Little Too Big, Could We Reduce The Size Please??

Also When are we going to be able to mount USB using this recovery.

D200P13

Apr 28, 2010
in a room
im new to flashing on the s4. i went in to flash this from the stock recovery but got a signature fail so its not applying. how do i turn that off?

meh rom manager ftw. worked perfect with that.

Last edited:

raulg15

Jul 30, 2013
I just tried that and it does not appear to have helped. :(

hmm just give it some time and a couple reboots then...

It happened to me for like 20 minutes and i was checking my setting and restarting the phone then i went into recovery and cleared the cache and dalvik and rebooted and then my signal came back..

HampTheToker

Ummm...where'd fix permissions go?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

im new to flashing on the s4. i went in to flash this from the stock recovery but got a signature fail so its not applying. how do i turn that off?

meh rom manager ftw. worked perfect with that.

You need to use Odin to flash CWM Recovery first. You can't flash roms and such from stock recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    clockworkmodcwmrecovery.jpg

The newest recovery for the SGH-M919 (T-Mobile) is available
    CWM 6.0.4.4 with Touch and Without Touch Version

Flash the flashable Zip and you have CWM 6.0.4.4
    Recovery will only work on ICS and later!
    Changelog #Post2

Download:
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"]Changelog:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][I]Recovery 14.08.2013 - Update to 6.0.3.6
    -Update to CWM Non-Touch and Touch 6.0.3.6
    -Official Version
    -Larger Fonts better to click - Touch Version[/I][/B]

Credit:
    Koush - *Thanks*
    ClockWorkMod - *Thanks*

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */
    CWM Recovery is Updated to 6.0.4.4
    I didn't claim credit for anything in posting Odin flashable tar images. All I did was make it a little easier for those that don't know how to convert the recovery.img which is available for free from koush's website. No credit or thanks necessary (besides koush for his awesome work). Honestly, I don't understand why that's such a big deal for you. It's not like I pirated his work and slapped my name on it.

I just think if people can't figure out how to install the IMG they should pay or use the non touch. If he wanted it to be that easy he would've made it flash able himself. A better idea would be to create a how to thread. I understand you guys are trying to help I just think you should go about it another way.:D
    Besides we all need to support his awesome sauce and the touch version is dirt cheap. Either way , this is still the wrong thread

The touch version is also dirt free from his website. Do you also believe that if a person doesn't know to rebuild an engine then they have no business driving a car? Regardless of what you believe or think, I will continue to help where I can as long as no rules are being broken in the process. We were all noobs at one point in time. There's no reason to be a tech snob now that you know a thing or two.

Btw, I purchased ROM Manager Premium a while ago. I do my part to support developers for the great work they do. Maybe, others would be motivated to do the same if they weren't treated like childish leeches and/or belittled for asking questions.
    You guys should consider buying the touch if you want it. Not only did you post his (koush) work but you posted it in original development like its yours. You guys crack me up. Support koush with a purchase instead of passing his work around, not yours. Op. A link would have sufficed. Please remove the touch version as its the paid version. Or post the IMG. instead... Sorry to be a drag but shht like this burns me up. If you compiled them yourself, disregard the post.

I didn't claim credit for anything in posting Odin flashable tar images. All I did was make it a little easier for those that don't know how to convert the recovery.img which is available for free from koush's website. No credit or thanks necessary (besides koush for his awesome work). Honestly, I don't understand why that's such a big deal for you. It's not like I pirated his work and slapped my name on it.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Sorry noob question what's the differences intouch and nontouch clockwork mod 6.0.3.6 recovery. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Lol, non-touch requires you to use the volume rocker to highlight options in recovery and select them with the power button. Touch recovery allows you to skip all that and use the touchscreen. You can still use the volume rocker and power button if you want to, though. They're exactly the same except for that one difference.