• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY] ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.0.x

Search This thread

knzo

Nov 24, 2010
Here is CWM Recovery 5.0.0.x for flashing ROMs, making backups, and et cetera.

credits: rmcc (also ported CM)

Instructions - via application: (recommended method as it flashes the latest version)
1. Download ROM Manager from market.
2. Run ROM Manager, pick "Flash recovery", choose LGE Black, give root access, done.
3. Click "Reboot to recovery" to play with it.

Instructions - via flashable package:
0. Download drivers if you don't have them already: http://www.multiupload.com/5VGF3IM0SA
1. Download package here: http://www.multiupload.com/R3IMVSZE7P
2. Run the .bat if you're on windows or the .sh if you're on linux, give root access when asked, done.
3. Use your favorite method to reboot into recovery to play with it.

Last edited:

hap17

Aug 11, 2007
Hi,

Congratulations for that fantastic work.
I ran this Nova Recovery and I selected "Wipe Data" option, to reset to default settings. Then I select the rebbot device option. (Later I wiil install the Nova Rom)
But now when on the boot device they stay on same black screen flashing the 4 below lights.:(
Can anyone help me?

hap17

Aug 11, 2007
I'm waiting for more than 15 minutes :(
Is the phone bricked?

As I can't access to any application, is there any way to enter in recovery menu?

Last edited:

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
Hi,

Congratulations for that fantastic work.
I ran this Nova Recovery and I selected "Wipe Data" option, to reset to default settings. Then I select the rebbot device option. (Later I wiil install the Nova Rom)
But now when on the boot device they stay on same black screen flashing the 4 below lights.:(
Can anyone help me?

If you haven't nova, you cannot directly boot to recovery. Two ways:

Remove the battery and try again. It will probably fix nothing and may be harmful.
Or go to the firmwares flashing tgread and use method 1 by modaco to reflash stock firmware and do from there.

:)

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 usando Tapatalk

hap17

Aug 11, 2007
No, I don't hava a Nova Rom (I have the original rom).
I try remove the batery and power on it again, but the problem keeps.

So, I will try this:
"go to the firmwares flashing tgread and use method 1 by modaco to reflash stock firmware and do from there"

Last edited:

antonio1475

May 29, 2010

Where can I find this/how to made?:
"go to the firmwares flashing tgread and use method 1 by modaco to reflash stock firmware and do from there"

Cannot post the link since I am using Tapatalk, but just Google "P970 firmwares flashing xda" go to it, and read post with calm. Meanwhile, plug in the phone so you don't run out of battery when booting or whatever.

Reactions: hap17

hap17

Aug 11, 2007
Thank you all for the help:p
I already have the Nova rom, but I only can unbrick? the phone by the method 2 of the referencied thread.

knzo

Nov 24, 2010
Ups, I didn't know relax was using ext4 on /cache.
This will cause some problems since the recovery isn't ready for it.

I'll later upload a new version.

erik501

Aug 12, 2010
Noejn it's impossible rewrite the bootloader for hardware combination key for enter to recovery for use with all rom?
It's very dangerous for bricking the phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is CWM Recovery 5.0.0.x for flashing ROMs, making backups, and et cetera.

credits: rmcc (also ported CM)

Instructions - via application: (recommended method as it flashes the latest version)
    1. Download ROM Manager from market.
    2. Run ROM Manager, pick "Flash recovery", choose LGE Black, give root access, done.
    3. Click "Reboot to recovery" to play with it.

Instructions - via flashable package:
    0. Download drivers if you don't have them already: http://www.multiupload.com/5VGF3IM0SA
    1. Download package here: http://www.multiupload.com/R3IMVSZE7P
    2. Run the .bat if you're on windows or the .sh if you're on linux, give root access when asked, done.
    3. Use your favorite method to reboot into recovery to play with it.
    reserved for possible later use
    EDIT: Since it ahs usb and adb working now, I edit.

Thanks a lot my friend this recovery will support much better our roms. n1

Where can I find this/how to made?:

Cannot post the link since I am using Tapatalk, but just Google "P970 firmwares flashing xda" go to it, and read post with calm. Meanwhile, plug in the phone so you don't run out of battery when booting or whatever.