• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[RECOVERY]ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.0.0 For LG GT540 Optimus

Search This thread

despotovski01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
image446.png
All credits go to the original ClockworMod Recovery developer Koush! He made it, I just built it.
Disclaimer: I give no warranty for this product. It's distributed as-is. It has the potential to brick your device, so use this with caution! I've fully tested this recovery, and it's working for me as it should, but if it's not working for you for some reason, it's not my fault. I provide no responsibilities for bricked phones. You were warned, and You chose to flash this recovery, so don't point your finger at me if you bricked your device.
Hey guys! I present you ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.0.0 for the LG GT540 Optimus (swift).

Key features:
-Fast backup and restore - 4-5% faster than before
-Smaller, incremental backups when you backup the existing ROM again
-All other usual CWM goodies :D

Bugs:
-Tell me ;)

Download
Mirror

Installation:
You can flash this recovery to your phone from Fastboot with this command:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery_cwm6_swift.img

Screenshots
Soon...

Last edited:

darko94

Feb 10, 2011
Novi Bečej
Good to see you despotovski around here, you didn't forget us. :)

Just a small bug, nothing very important, when booting into recovery you can see a splash image of boot.img or kernel you used for recovery. In this, there is a distorted image.

Currently testing, looking good so far.

Reactions: despotovski01

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje

Just a small bug, nothing very important, when booting into recovery you can see a splash image of boot.img or kernel you used for recovery. In this, there is a distorted image.

I didn't see the distorted image. I'll check later. Thanks for reporting. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m

mohnim

Dec 28, 2010
Its pretty fast, before the size of my backup was 400mb and now down to 323mb, I have this folder in cmw folder called blob, what is this and do I need it??

Sent from my GT540 using xda app-developers app

despotovski01

Jan 1, 2011
Skopje
Its pretty fast, before the size of my backup was 400mb and now down to 323mb, I have this folder in cmw folder called blob, what is this and do I need it??

Sent from my GT540 using xda app-developers app

Honestly, I don't know what's the blob folder used for. I saw it too, but I don't realize for what it's used. It does no harm, so better leave it as it is. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    image446.png
    All credits go to the original ClockworMod Recovery developer Koush! He made it, I just built it.
    Disclaimer: I give no warranty for this product. It's distributed as-is. It has the potential to brick your device, so use this with caution! I've fully tested this recovery, and it's working for me as it should, but if it's not working for you for some reason, it's not my fault. I provide no responsibilities for bricked phones. You were warned, and You chose to flash this recovery, so don't point your finger at me if you bricked your device.
    Hey guys! I present you ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.0.0 for the LG GT540 Optimus (swift).

Key features:
    -Fast backup and restore - 4-5% faster than before
    -Smaller, incremental backups when you backup the existing ROM again
    -All other usual CWM goodies :D

Bugs:
    -Tell me ;)

Download
    Mirror

Installation:
    You can flash this recovery to your phone from Fastboot with this command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery_cwm6_swift.img

Screenshots
    Soon...
    Wow been awhile!

great
    i have 5.0.27 installed
    this will change soon :)