[recovery] cwm 5.0.2.7 + cwm touch **no vibration**

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

After some time of searching in many forums all over the web, I FINALLY found a solution for all the users that experience vibration issues when going into recovery.

I must say this is not my work at all. Credits go to the developers at this forum, to trungkho for finding this forum and to Rusty!, for recompiling and changing the files to match our P990 O2x (this was originally made for the SU660).

It's been tested by me and some other members of XDA, and so far, so good.

Internal SD and external SD are recognized and mountable.

Needs testing for flashing various ROMS, so feedback is appreciated.

Enjoy! :D

CWM 5.0.2.7: http://www.mediafire.com/?8iqokc1xg73xe89
    CWM Touch: http://www.mediafire.com/?y07ehwijm6kjg4h
    This is awesome! Finally i can flash a rom without annoying people around me and stop damaging my phone! :p
    Well, Rusty did it again, this time recompiling CWM Touch version from the SU660 to the P990. Here is the download link for testing.

I've tried this. Vibration is gone ( finally ! ) and the recovery loads fine, but the touchscreen doesn't work at all... It's frozen. If I try the volume buttons they work, but as soon as I do that, recovery restarts. Grrr. So close.

Edit : Just tried 5.0.2.7 and that works perfectly ! Pity about the touch version, but the vibration on this phone was driving me crazy when flashing ! DONE WITH IT ! Thank you !

♪ヽ(´▽`)ノ
    Touch recovery always worked well for me, never a problem. That said, many people have had problems with it, so it is recommended to play safe and stay with the previous, non-touch version.

I always prefered the "standard" version. The touch version's graphic interface is kind of lousy, and it's not as practical as the normal version. But every person is different, and might prefer other things... :)