• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Recovery]CWM for Samsung Galaxy SIII mini - official

Search This thread

vonuzu

Feb 10, 2011
Strumica, Macedonia
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Few days ago an official CWM recovery was made from the ClokworkMod team for our device. Here you can find the link for the site to download or you can download the ROM Manager app from the play store. It's version 6.0.2.7 and it is the latest version.
It's official so don't ask if it work, cos it works. :)

ClockworkMod website link
Play Store link

This has nothing to do with me, it's not my work, i'm just sharing the info!

S3miniFin

Jan 23, 2013
What different between CWM recovery and original recovery?

Is both support three key combo reboot? Volume up + home + power when phone starting..... or how?

Which is better for usage?

Sn0w0nS

Jun 18, 2012
Ghent

Is both support three key combo reboot? Volume up + home + power when phone starting..... or how?

Cwm recovery allows you to flash .zip files not signed by samsung. And it also has some othet function wich the stock recovery doesnt have.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda premium

Reactions: S3miniFin

adipradana97

Sep 9, 2012
my old phone (galaxy mini) had bricked by ROM Manager.. any confirmation with this methode? just want to make sure, cz i already bricked my phone with this methode before..

Benzonat0r

Sep 4, 2009
You can't reset it not yet.

Why did you even flash it with Odin? You should've asked me to make a flashable zip with stock recovery, like the ones you saw in other CWM topics.

But most importantly, why did you reflash stock recovery in the first place?

Reactions: jeffrey_nicol

evilinside

May 14, 2007
Romania
I`m not able to access CWM recovery mode by holding down the 'HOME' + 'VOLUME UP' buttons and press the 'POWER' button for about 5 seconds . The phone show me a black screen and reboot again , if try again to enter recovery mode I face same reboot , if no key are pressed is just booting normally . Strange is that TWRP recovery is working perfectly with the combination of vol up + menu + power

Sn0w0nS

Jun 18, 2012
Ghent
I`m not able to access CWM recovery mode by holding down the 'HOME' + 'VOLUME UP' buttons and press the 'POWER' button for about 5 seconds . The phone show me a black screen and reboot again , if try again to enter recovery mode I face same reboot , if no key are pressed is just booting normally . Strange is that TWRP recovery is working perfectly with the combination of vol up + menu + power

So the 3 button combo works with twrp? If so am gonna try twrp.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Few days ago an official CWM recovery was made from the ClokworkMod team for our device. Here you can find the link for the site to download or you can download the ROM Manager app from the play store. It's version 6.0.2.7 and it is the latest version.
    It's official so don't ask if it work, cos it works. :)

ClockworkMod website link
    Play Store link

This has nothing to do with me, it's not my work, i'm just sharing the info!
    thanks how to uninstall cwm?

Find a backup of original recovery.img for i8190 and put it on your external sd.
    Use Terminal emulator with "dd if=/storage/extSdCard/recovery.img of=dev/block/mmcblk0p21" command, and it will be written to your recovery partition.
    thanks how to uninstall cwm?

Cwm recovery allows you to flash .zip files not signed by samsung. And it also has some othet function wich the stock recovery doesnt have.

Thanks for this, where would I find an original recovery image please?

I posted a link HERE.:good: