• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][DECRYPTION WORKS][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.3.1 for UMIDIGI F1 Play

Search This thread

InTheY2K

Oct 20, 2017
Tønder
hundebetten.shop
I haven't "messed" with my F1 for quite a while as it's been running without any problems. But recently I wanted to boot into recovery to check something, but the phone won't do it anymore. It just keeps rebooting to system, no matter what I do. Anybody had this phenomenon, too?

Shadow Of Leaf

Jul 28, 2014
Casablanca
I haven't "messed" with my F1 for quite a while as it's been running without any problems. But recently I wanted to boot into recovery to check something, but the phone won't do it anymore. It just keeps rebooting to system, no matter what I do. Anybody had this phenomenon, too?
it could be recovery image is damaged try to reflash twrp then go to recovery

Reactions: InTheY2K

InTheY2K

Oct 20, 2017
Tønder
hundebetten.shop
Indeed that seemed to be the problem. After I made a stupid n00b mistake and forgot to uncheck all the boxes in SPFT and thereby flashing the old stock ROM, it took me around six hours to restore everything. Next, I tried it once again and only flashed the recovery img and voilá: I could boot into TWRP again. THANK YOU! I just wonder how the partition could be damaged in the first place.

Reactions: Shadow Of Leaf

Shadow Of Leaf

Jul 28, 2014
Casablanca
Indeed that seemed to be the problem. After I made a stupid n00b mistake and forgot to uncheck all the boxes in SPFT and thereby flashing the old stock ROM, it took me around six hours to restore everything. Next, I tried it once again and only flashed the recovery img and voilá: I could boot into TWRP again. THANK YOU! I just wonder how the partition could be damaged in the first place.
glad i fixed your problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo-810x298_c.jpg

This is an UNOFFICIAL TWRP recovery for the UMIDIGI F1 Play
    this is just a port of @PeterCxy TWRP for UMIDIGI F1

What Working :
    - Everthing

Known Bugs
    - Screen may flash on the password-input UI.
    - MTP

Instructions :
    Using SP Flash tool
    - Open flash_tool.exe from sp flash tool folder ( you can download it from here)
    - Choose MT6771_Android_scatter.txt from UMIDIGI Stock Firmware
    - Tap on Recovery and Choose TWRP 3.3.1-0 Umidigi F1 Play.img
    - Click on Download and Reboot your Phone and plug your usb cable and press in Volume up button
    -Wait to finish and enjoy

Using Fastboot ( you need Fastboot to do that)
    - Power off
    - Press on Power+Volume up button to boot up to Fastboot
    - Execute "fastboot flash recovery TWRP 3.3.1-0 Umidigi F1 Play.img"
    - Wait to Finish And Execute "fastboot reboot recovery"
    - Enjoy

Using Another Recovery
    - Copy TWRP 3.3.1-0 Umidigi F1 Play.img to SD Card
    - Press Install and Choose TWRP 3.3.1-0 Umidigi F1 Play.img and Choose Recovery
    - Wait to Finish And Reboot to Recovery
    - Enjoy

Changelog:
    v1.0 : initial version
    v1.1 : fix recovery loop

Downloads :
    here

Credits :
    - PeterCxy
    - UMIDIGI

if you consider Donating
    Thanks

XDA:DevDB Information
    [RECOVERY][DECRYPTION WORKS][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP3.3.1 for UMIDIGI F1 Play, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Shadow Of Leaf

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-11-21
    Last Updated 2019-11-21​
    Omg! Nice Port man! Great job! Are you going to port other things from Umidigi F1 community?

yes for sure

give me a link and i will try my best
    Link is broken. where can I find this recovery please?
    im sorry , download link is fixed now
    Thanks a lot man, it is perfect now.