That is dependent on you, both slot is treated as different so one will not affect other, so if you like custom+custom or oos+custom or custom+oos, anything possible, when i am using the dualboot, in slot A i flashed cherishos custom rom and in slot B i flashed oos 11 to test how it is. Everything works fine. Try it, it is the best
ThanksThat is dependent on you, both slot is treated as different so one will not affect other, so if you like custom+custom or oos+custom or custom+oos, anything possible, when i am using the dualboot, in slot A i flashed cherishos custom rom and in slot B i flashed oos 11 to test how it is. Everything works fine. Try it, it is the best
You are a Mad Lad my dude... Not long before you build the next most popular operating system from scratch.View attachment 5418075
New Dualboot Update
09/25/2021 - 3.5.2-9 v6.2
- Some small adjustments to the Dualboot flashing
- Changed first time flashing folder from /tmp to /dev due to issues with Orangefox recovery
- Updated to Magisk 23.0 app (Magisk itself is still 21.4 but you can install Magisk 23.0 from within the Magisk app)
- Added quickmode options "EFI128"/"EFI256" to repartition to EFI Layout with Windows NTFS partition and Android userdata for dualboot
- Added patch to enable SDCARDFS Support on Android 11 ROMS for which it is disabled by default
Download Link is updated in the OP.
With the added quickmode/fastmode options "efi128" and "efi256" you can now create the needed EFI and NTFS partitions used by the Windows ARM64 renegade project to Install Windows 10/11 on the Oneplus 6/6t.
One thing to note! When you have repartitioned to EFI/NTFS Layout with the above quickmode options and you want to go back to Stock Layout you need to go via msmdownloadtool!
So repartitioning back to Stock from the Dualboot recovery does not work when you are on the EFI Layout right now!!!
Hi!HI All and glad to see this project on the OnePlus 6! It's bee a while I didn't tweak with my enchilada and decided to try and make it a bit more exciting with dualboot, also many apps are detecting root and not working, some of them are vital and can't be replaced so I was wondering if it would be possible to install default non-rooted OOS (Android 11) on one slot and custom rooted ResurrectionRemix (Android 10) on the other one? I've watched the video and I'm worried about the part that said both ROMs should be on the same security patch, which is difficult to achieve when mixing android 10 and android 11 that's why I wanted to clarify this. Thanks again for the effort to keep the enchilada alive!
Hi, I've been reading the instructions and comments and I am a little bit confused: Can I have android and w11 at the same time and dual boot to one or the other or I can only have installed w11 without android? I was going to test w11 and return to android but If I can have both installed at the same time it would be very useful to have a w11 computer to do basics things on the go... Thx in advance
Thanks boss thanks for the update. Please consider some update in future too if you have free time.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this mod * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.