• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Recovery][EMUI 8.x][Honor 9 Lite][Unofficial]TWRP 3.2.1-0 [12/05/2018]

Search This thread

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
Disclaimer
This software comes wth no warranty,XDA staff ,myself or TeamWin stuff can't be hold responsible for any damage it may cause to your device.

Note: Currently Oreo 8.1 custom roms are not supported,only stock EMUI 8.x .

Download and Installation

* Download twrp recovery
* Start your device in fastboot mode
* Install the recovery using the following command:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk [filename].img --> ex: fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp_honor9_lite_0.1.img
* Restart with this command:
Code:
fastboot reboot
* As soon as you execute the restart command,remove the USB cable and keep pressing Volume UP,so the device will boot to TWRP.This is to avoid that the device boot to OS,overwritting TWRP recovery.

Features

Internal storage decryption = working
MTP and OTG connection = working
Backup&Restore = working

Note: There are no sources for this yet,because is based on the work of @zxz0O0 ,from Honor 9.

Contributors
**** Pretoriano80
**** zxz0O0 - This wouldn't be possible without this guy,so big big thank to him.I used his base to make this recovery work.Thank again buddy!
**** TeamWin project ,obviously.
**** @Blackball
**** @JamesBott - for testing on Honor 9 Lite
**** Team OpenKirin - thanks for the "Oem Path wipe esclusion" code
**** Anyone that somehow contributed to this project

Download links
twrp_honor9_lite_0.1.img - initial release
twrp_honor9_lite_0.2_test.img - test build ,possible fix for unencrypted devices (stock or custom roms).

Last edited:

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
thanks for the twrp recovery. I used Honor 7x recovery it worked well in my 9 Lite. i will try this.

thanks

would u add link for stock recovery for LLD-AL10 8.0.0.160(C675)

Already its here https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76186952&postcount=2
@kdark can u please pull your system.img from ur phone and give it to me. Because i messed with my phone. No i didnt receive that AR Lens update.(I received it , when i install it failed becoz of root. Now after unrooting completely . my device shows no update :crying: )

kdark

Jul 1, 2016
thanks for the twrp recovery. I used Honor 7x recovery it worked well in my 9 Lite. i will try this.

Already its here https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76186952&postcount=2

@kdark can u please pull your system.img from ur phone and give it to me. Because i messed with my phone. No i didnt receive that AR Lens update.(I received it , when i install it failed becoz of root. Now after unrooting completely . my device shows no update :crying: )

tell me how to do it.
i will try

ROO3VER

Feb 12, 2015
Antwerp
@Pretoriano80 thanks a lot, this is the first thing i'll try after i get my bootloader unlocked. I contacted Huawei for the unlock code as the page where to get it is down.

Maybe this could help you, stock firmwares for the Honor 9 Lite. Be carrefull i haven't tried them myself and i don't know how to flash them (just found out yesterday).

http://huawei-firmware.com/?load_page=search&q=LLD-L31&page=1

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
@Pretoriano80 thanks a lot, this is the first thing i'll try after i get my bootloader unlocked. I contacted Huawei for the unlock code as the page where to get it is down.

Maybe this could help you, stock firmwares for the Honor 9 Lite. Be carrefull i haven't tried them myself and i don't know how to flash them (just found out yesterday).

http://huawei-firmware.com/?load_page=search&q=LLD-L31&page=1

my device is LLD-AL10 C675 (Indian Version). So i need that only.

JamesBott

Feb 2, 2011
Ansbach
if the honor homepage for bootloader unlock code down - you can use dc-unlocker
i pay for my last bootloader unlock code 4€, for my last FRP unlock 15€

JamesBott

Feb 2, 2011
Ansbach
@vayavalla
hi,
if i need bootloader unlock code : first use huawei/honor homepage "bootloader unlock". if i can not connect this page (wait-time 1..2 days) i pay dc-unlocker.
this work all time ! that's all.
if in the future from huawei/honor NO bootloader unlock code available - i go with my money to another factory.

object_120

Aug 9, 2016
nahodka

ROO3VER

Feb 12, 2015
Antwerp
I just tapped the e-mail link on their website and asked for it.
Today i recived a e-mail in witch they asked for info they need to get the code like device-ID, IMEI,... and why i need the code.
Now i'm waiting for it, hopefully i get it tomorrow.
@daxter19, maybe this is not the fastest or easiest way to get the code but bootloader is unlocked. :D

kaiomatico

Apr 10, 2011
Thank you for the recovery! So I tested both v0.1 and v0.2 TWRP builds. V0.1 is stuck at the teamwin boot logo. V0.2 works fine but shows internal /sdcard as encrypted. By the way: is there a way that the recovery is not getting overwritten all the time?

ROO3VER

Feb 12, 2015
Antwerp
Thank you for the recovery! So I tested both v0.1 and v0.2 TWRP builds. V0.1 is stuck at the teamwin boot logo. V0.2 works fine but shows internal /sdcard as encrypted. By the way: is there a way that the recovery is not getting overwritten all the time?

* As soon as you execute the restart command,remove the USB cable and keep pressing Volume UP,so the device will boot to TWRP.This is to avoid that the device boot to OS,overwritting TWRP recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    This software comes wth no warranty,XDA staff ,myself or TeamWin stuff can't be hold responsible for any damage it may cause to your device.

Note: Currently Oreo 8.1 custom roms are not supported,only stock EMUI 8.x .

Download and Installation

* Download twrp recovery
    * Start your device in fastboot mode
    * Install the recovery using the following command:

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk [filename].img --> ex: fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp_honor9_lite_0.1.img
    * Restart with this command:
    Code:
    fastboot reboot

Features

Internal storage decryption = working
    MTP and OTG connection = working
    Backup&Restore = working

Note: There are no sources for this yet,because is based on the work of @zxz0O0 ,from Honor 9.

Contributors
    **** Pretoriano80
    **** zxz0O0 - This wouldn't be possible without this guy,so big big thank to him.I used his base to make this recovery work.Thank again buddy!
    **** TeamWin project ,obviously.
    **** @Blackball
    **** @JamesBott - for testing on Honor 9 Lite
    **** Team OpenKirin - thanks for the "Oem Path wipe esclusion" code
    **** Anyone that somehow contributed to this project

Download links
    twrp_honor9_lite_0.1.img - initial release
    twrp_honor9_lite_0.2_test.img - test build ,possible fix for unencrypted devices (stock or custom roms).
    Hi,does anybody have the stock boot.img for the LLD-L31 Please?

Sure.
    can 9 lite LLD-L21(636) use this TWRP 3.2.1-0.. thanks
    Why don't you ACTUALLY READ?!?!?
    Well, or i havent find it yet. With firmware Finder are a few That says are aloud to my modelo but i got error once it downloaded and the Phone restar and star to install it al the time in 6%
    You are mixing things so you better stop and educate yourself a bit on how TWRP, Firmware Finder and Stock Roms work... before you do some damage.
    If you want to use Firmware Finder to install approved firmwares, then you don't have to install TWRP, you need to stay with stock,otherwise firmwares will not install.
    The other way is, like i already said, with HuRUpdater, which works with TWRP and doesn't require an approved firmware.
    Just flashed the v1 ,got stuck on teamwin logo.
    When I try to reboot to bootloader ( adb reboot bootloader ) it get me back to TWRP and teamwin logo again.
    What to do ?
    ok, got it
    What do you get if you reboot, connected to a PC and vol - pressed?

Enviado desde mi LLD-L31 mediante Tapatalk