[RECOVERY][G800F]TWRP 3.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jwlondon

Apr 1, 2016
Installed with Odin fine (XP running in Virtual Box on a Mac) and loaded run OK.

Tried a backup - phone rebooted within a min or two

Tried an Install - phone rebooted as soon as ZIP sig was verified.

ricci206

Nov 6, 2007
TWRP Backup

Good morning,

I have s5 mini g800 F with original Lollipop 5.1.1.

I installed TWRP 3 and fully backup the rom.

When you restore the backup goes in boot loop .

I have to perform other tasks ?

Thank you.,

mehrzadkh

Apr 20, 2013
Hi
I have big problem with this recovery!
i cant install any thing with complattly
in the middle of doing my device stop and stop
and i cant doing any thing without put of my battery out!
i tri more time but i cant do succes.

johnaras

Dec 21, 2012
Hello.just flashed my girlfriend's g800f with this recovery.then flashed cm13 and when trying to flash open gapps pico or nano or any other open gapps it just stucks at "skipping md5" and then phone reboots.can't flash any gapps.full wiped everything and still nothing.how can i fix this?

Apr 18, 2015
ZQv1Tou.png

Does it work with this version? I have installed some OTA Updates, but its still 5.1.1

Jakkomo77

Jun 8, 2014
Hello.just flashed my girlfriend's g800f with this recovery.then flashed cm13 and when trying to flash open gapps pico or nano or any other open gapps it just stucks at "skipping md5" and then phone reboots.can't flash any gapps.full wiped everything and still nothing.how can i fix this?
By me the Same ,this recovery for me works very bad. flashing a ROM or gapps is a horror! Restore a backup comes a error.making a backup some times the phone reboot....only after a full wipe I can flash a ROM and gapps?? What is going on here?

Last edited:

hedgegee

• Oct 28, 2011
    When i use the ODIN file it flashes and passes but it is not installed? It just boots up in stock recovery. I have the G800F. Can anybody help?

Last edited:

Bogeyof

Nov 24, 2011
    Augsburg
    When i use the ODIN file it flashes and passes but it is not installed? It just boots up in stock recovery. I have the G800F. Can anybody help?
    After Flash, don't reboot into system (uncheck auto reboot in Odin), boot first in recovery with button combination and in recovery check option to change system partition for recovery to stay installed...

Reactions: hedgegee
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      im on a roll tonight haha,

next up for release is my custom build of TWRP 3.0.0 recovery this is the latest version of the highly popular TWRP custom recovery.
      a
      this recovery is fully working as far as i can tell except that it takes a short time to boot so be patient, once booted it is fine,

this recovery also has F2FS support to go with my new custom release

3 Ways to install now, odin image, standard flashable zip (should work from older TWRP) and a basic img file that can be flashed via terminal or TWRP

download links:

changelog
      Code:
      Fixed MTP
      Fixed display brightness

thanks to hennymcc for the help and his device trees that i have modified a little

instructions for converting data to F2FS without losing data(hopefully)
      requirements:
      microsd card
      1. boot into TWRP
      2. select the backup options
      3. choose your external microsd card using the choose storage button
      4. make sure data is selected and start backup
      5. once backup is complete, go to wipe and then advanced wipe, select data and click repair or change filesystem and then change file system
      6. select f2fs and follow instructions until format is done,
      7. restore the backup of data you just made
      8. be sure to flash my DMPKern in odin before attempting to boot after f2fs conversion

any suggestions or comments feel free to ask and any donations however small would be greatly appreciated also

XDA:DevDB Information
      TWRP3 For G800F, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

Contributors
      DJ_Steve

Version Information
      Current Beta Version: 1.1
      Beta Release Date: 2016-02-14

Created 2016-02-12
      Last Updated 2016-11-20
      The one in this OP never worked for me either. I use this odin version to flash 3.0.2 that I could only find in .img format. I attached it below. Just bring up your TWRP and go to install and click install image at the bottom and then you can flash the latest.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5gPVuLapkKUU1USmd4XzdPVFk/view?usp=sharing

In the CM13 thread,on the main post is a link to Ayke's TWRP builds. They are the newest.

Sent from my kminilte using Tapatalk
      Works fine for me :)

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

@DJ_Steve

Are you able to built the latest version of TWRP (I think 3.0.2.2 is the latest)? It includes many fixes and should also solve some problems with the current 3.0.0 version?:confused:

Thx in advance, Friedensfurz

https://aykevl.nl/android :good:
      ive disabled to download for now until i fix the issue.
      good to hear that. just let me know whenever you reuploaded :eek:

just updated link in main page
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone