[RECOVERY][G800F]TWRP 3.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amzkhan121

Apr 19, 2014
Is there a .img file for the twrp 2.8 version?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Also I'm after the .img file for "TWRP 2.8.7.0 recovery image [08/07/2015] (AndroidFileHost Mirror" or newer if anyone can assist please

Bogeyof

Nov 24, 2011
Augsburg
Installed recovery on sm-g800f, seems fine, but first try of a backup stuck at 29%, had to reboot manually. Second try of a backup, phone rebooted itself while backup (was at about 20%).
Installed old 2.8.1.0 and next backup was ok as every time...

KCKitsune

Mar 7, 2011
the first post links have been updated, NTFS should now be supported :)

My microSD card is now recognized and I can finally get rid of the back up eating 3.5 GB of space.

Thank you DJ!

Installed recovery on sm-g800f, seems fine, but first try of a backup stuck at 29%, had to reboot manually. Second try of a backup, phone rebooted itself while backup (was at about 20%).
Installed old 2.8.1.0 and next backup was ok as every time...
Worked perfectly for me. It takes a little bit to generate the MD5 code, but everything backed up fine.

Last edited:

no_means_no

Mar 18, 2012
I just installed latest twrp, tried to make a full backup, but it still freezes after a while

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

julianbascones

Mar 4, 2016
fix brightness

when I put the recovery mode can't see anything
how can I fix it? the computer don't recognize my phone so i can't take another recovery.
And when I restart the phone it open with the recovery, i only can go to the download mode but the pc don't recognize it.
sorry for my english

i have the cm13 2202

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im on a roll tonight haha,

next up for release is my custom build of TWRP 3.0.0 recovery this is the latest version of the highly popular TWRP custom recovery.
    a
    this recovery is fully working as far as i can tell except that it takes a short time to boot so be patient, once booted it is fine,

this recovery also has F2FS support to go with my new custom release

3 Ways to install now, odin image, standard flashable zip (should work from older TWRP) and a basic img file that can be flashed via terminal or TWRP

download links:

changelog
    Code:
    Fixed MTP
    Fixed display brightness

thanks to hennymcc for the help and his device trees that i have modified a little

instructions for converting data to F2FS without losing data(hopefully)
    requirements:
    microsd card
    1. boot into TWRP
    2. select the backup options
    3. choose your external microsd card using the choose storage button
    4. make sure data is selected and start backup
    5. once backup is complete, go to wipe and then advanced wipe, select data and click repair or change filesystem and then change file system
    6. select f2fs and follow instructions until format is done,
    7. restore the backup of data you just made
    8. be sure to flash my DMPKern in odin before attempting to boot after f2fs conversion

any suggestions or comments feel free to ask and any donations however small would be greatly appreciated also

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP3 For G800F, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

Contributors
    DJ_Steve

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.1
    Beta Release Date: 2016-02-14

Created 2016-02-12
    Last Updated 2016-11-20
    The one in this OP never worked for me either. I use this odin version to flash 3.0.2 that I could only find in .img format. I attached it below. Just bring up your TWRP and go to install and click install image at the bottom and then you can flash the latest.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5gPVuLapkKUU1USmd4XzdPVFk/view?usp=sharing

In the CM13 thread,on the main post is a link to Ayke's TWRP builds. They are the newest.

Sent from my kminilte using Tapatalk
    Works fine for me :)

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

@DJ_Steve

Are you able to built the latest version of TWRP (I think 3.0.2.2 is the latest)? It includes many fixes and should also solve some problems with the current 3.0.0 version?:confused:

Thx in advance, Friedensfurz

https://aykevl.nl/android :good:
    ive disabled to download for now until i fix the issue.
    good to hear that. just let me know whenever you reuploaded :eek:

just updated link in main page