Mars
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is... still valid?
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Before installation:
First of all, keep in mind that this recovery is only for the Huawei Mediapad T1 10 variants (T1-A21L, T1-A21W, T1-A22L & T1-A23L) (codename: hwt1a21l). More details: link..
"How can i know if my device is the right one?":

If you are using EMUI 3.0., go to Settings
About tablet
Check Model number

So please, if your device is not one of them then this recovery is not for your device, unless a different variant from T1 10 model not listed above, in that case comment it on the thread

Known Bugs:
-Depending on the model you use and base ROM you have, you might get a message error stating an error to mount /proc partition.
- Let me know if i miss anyone else

Changelog:
-V1 | 23/02/2018:
-Initial public build
-Source based on TWRP OMNI 5.1.1 minimal source.
-Device tree mainly based on 5.1.1 T1-A23L rom.
-Fix conflict with touchscreen input.
-Disabled battery percentaje calculation as not properly measured.
-Added EFS (efs1, efs2 & efs3), OEMInfo, and CUST partitions to backup.
-F2FS disabled as of now.
-Minor improvements.

Requirements:
-Unlocked bootloader
-One of the devices mentioned before
- A PC+USB cable or compatible aplication+Root to flash the recovery

How to flash:

By fastboot:
* You should have an unlocked bootloader and adb and fastboot set on your computer properly.
* Download the .img file on your computer and keep it in your adb folder (Windows only)
* Boot to fastboot mode and then connect your phone to the computer. Open a command window/terminal and
type this command:

To flash it to the recovery partition:
Code:
Code:
 fastboot flash recovery <filename.img>
~Note: Linux users might want to add "sudo" before the respective commands.

Once finished reboot your device by pressing power and volume up to boot on the recovery. Once you are in TWRP will ask you if you want yo allow modifications or keep it on read-only mode, allow it to modify.

~From presently installed TWRP on the device:
* Copy the .img file to your phone and reboot to recovery
* Tap Install > Choose Flash Image > Navigate to the path where you copied the .img file and choose it.
* Choose Recovery Partition
* After the install being successful, go to home and tap Reboot > Reboot Recovery.

Download:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=248191

Contributors:
@mustang_ssc

Credits:
TWRP Team for their work on TWRP
@sd11aa for testing and specially for his great help bringing me the whole 5.1.1 ROM from T1-A23L model, this would not have been possible without this.
@ddscentral for his great help, support and testing on the development of the recovery.
@yuweng BIG thanks for the continuous and detailed help to boot up and solve issues on the recovery, really appreciated to find people this helpful.
@rajatgupta1998 for part of the template from this post thread.

Source Code:
-TWRP: https://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni/tree/twrp-5.1
-Device tree: https://github.com/Mustang-ssc/android_device_huawei_hwt1a21l-twrp

Version Information

Created: 23/02/2018
Last update: 23/02/2018

Last edited:

mustang_ssc

Apr 29, 2014
Mars
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Please be aware that as of now the recovery has been tested on T1-A21W and T1-A23L variants. On the known T1-A21L & T1-A22L variants has not been tested yet so, although it should work properly, it is not guaranteed to work as expected.
If you flashed it on one of this variants please leave feedback in order to know it.

Reactions: sd11aa

mustang_ssc

Apr 29, 2014
Mars
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Thank you for your hard work.Can you allow me to share it with chinese HUAWEI fans?Tell them this good news.:)
Sure, that would be great, always that credits are correctly put.
I would appreciate if you share them xda so they can also be here in case they want.

Also it would be good if you also send me the link where you will share it, to have this information in case i also want to check it :)

sd11aa

Dec 7, 2017
I would appreciate if you share them xda so they can also be here in case they want.

Also it would be good if you also send me the link where you will share it, to have this information in case i also want to check it :)
I will do it in a few days,I will also send you a link as soom as I have doneit

Reactions: mustang_ssc

mann1

Apr 26, 2017
Please be aware that as of now the recovery has been tested on T1-A21W and T1-A23L variants. On the known T1-A21L & T1-A22L variants has not been tested yet so, although it should work properly, it is not guaranteed to work as expected.
If you flashed it on one of this variants please leave feedback in order to know it.

1st of all let me thank you for your tremendous efforts working on these almost dead models of Huawei tablets :good:
2nd, I've tested the TWRP image on T1-A21L variant, the GUI and the basic functions work like a charm :good::good:

Last edited:
Reactions: mustang_ssc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Before installation:
    First of all, keep in mind that this recovery is only for the Huawei Mediapad T1 10 variants (T1-A21L, T1-A21W, T1-A22L & T1-A23L) (codename: hwt1a21l). More details: link..
    "How can i know if my device is the right one?":

If you are using EMUI 3.0., go to Settings
    About tablet
    Check Model number

So please, if your device is not one of them then this recovery is not for your device, unless a different variant from T1 10 model not listed above, in that case comment it on the thread

Known Bugs:
    -Depending on the model you use and base ROM you have, you might get a message error stating an error to mount /proc partition.
    - Let me know if i miss anyone else

Changelog:
    -V1 | 23/02/2018:
    -Initial public build
    -Source based on TWRP OMNI 5.1.1 minimal source.
    -Device tree mainly based on 5.1.1 T1-A23L rom.
    -Fix conflict with touchscreen input.
    -Disabled battery percentaje calculation as not properly measured.
    -Added EFS (efs1, efs2 & efs3), OEMInfo, and CUST partitions to backup.
    -F2FS disabled as of now.
    -Minor improvements.

Requirements:
    -Unlocked bootloader
    -One of the devices mentioned before
    - A PC+USB cable or compatible aplication+Root to flash the recovery

How to flash:

By fastboot:
    * You should have an unlocked bootloader and adb and fastboot set on your computer properly.
    * Download the .img file on your computer and keep it in your adb folder (Windows only)
    * Boot to fastboot mode and then connect your phone to the computer. Open a command window/terminal and
    type this command:

To flash it to the recovery partition:
    Code:
    Code:
     fastboot flash recovery <filename.img>
    ~Note: Linux users might want to add "sudo" before the respective commands.

Once finished reboot your device by pressing power and volume up to boot on the recovery. Once you are in TWRP will ask you if you want yo allow modifications or keep it on read-only mode, allow it to modify.

~From presently installed TWRP on the device:
    * Copy the .img file to your phone and reboot to recovery
    * Tap Install > Choose Flash Image > Navigate to the path where you copied the .img file and choose it.
    * Choose Recovery Partition
    * After the install being successful, go to home and tap Reboot > Reboot Recovery.

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=248191

Contributors:
    @mustang_ssc

Credits:
    TWRP Team for their work on TWRP
    @sd11aa for testing and specially for his great help bringing me the whole 5.1.1 ROM from T1-A23L model, this would not have been possible without this.
    @ddscentral for his great help, support and testing on the development of the recovery.
    @yuweng BIG thanks for the continuous and detailed help to boot up and solve issues on the recovery, really appreciated to find people this helpful.
    @rajatgupta1998 for part of the template from this post thread.

Source Code:
    -TWRP: https://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni/tree/twrp-5.1
    -Device tree: https://github.com/Mustang-ssc/android_device_huawei_hwt1a21l-twrp

Version Information

Created: 23/02/2018
    Last update: 23/02/2018
    Thank you for your hard work.Can you allow me to share it with chinese HUAWEI fans?Tell them this good news.:)

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone