Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

robertcarvalho20

Jan 13, 2015
aracaju
Hello friends , come share with you TWRP NEW FOR OUR LOVING S3 I9300

About

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM

You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/

Official site : https://twrp.me

Download: https://dl.twrp.me/i9300/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-15.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-15.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 3,496
  • Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-18.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-18.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 3,407
  • Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-23.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-23.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 3,337
  • Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-29.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-08-21-04-29.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,826
Last edited:

X301

May 27, 2011
You tell me :D

I think I interpreted the other thread wrong, its not for the vanilla TWRP but this thread has noone hardly here.

Either my search foo is failing me or theres no TWRP official thread here.

Last edited:
J

Jericho Arcelao

It's finally here just a few days after release! This is some fast development :D

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

And the reasons for creating this thread is??
Maybe so everyone would know? :confused:

X301

May 27, 2011
All I am interested with is, will my post actually get a useful reply, or where should I actually post if this thread is useless.

robertcarvalho20

Jan 13, 2015
aracaju

All I am interested with is, will my post actually get a useful reply, or where should I actually post if this thread is useless.
hello friend, my only intention and keep members updated, since the next follow-up was no update in no time I modified nothing, all thanks are the team win, because it would be useless?

Last edited:
Reactions: huzzam

sarshar

Apr 4, 2011
Edmonton
Installed the IMG file via TWRP 2.8.7 like charm.
Powering off the phone results in reboot into recovery again unfortunately.
Other features have not been tested yet.

Thanks anyway to keep this old little lovely phone alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends , come share with you TWRP NEW FOR OUR LOVING S3 I9300

About

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM

You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/

Official site : https://twrp.me

Download: https://dl.twrp.me/i9300/

Mod Edit

Please use the main thread here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...recovery-twrp-2-7-1-0-touch-recovery-t1943592

Thread closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    And the reasons for creating this thread is??
    Maybe so everyone would know? :confused:

already have one, Here. just the title not updated.

hello friend, my only intention and keep members updated, since the next follow-up was no update in no time I modified nothing, all thanks are the team win, because it would be useless?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone