[RECOVERY] i9505 TWRP 2.6.1.0 updated 29th Aug - Odin Flashable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gav83collins

yes boots and working fine, between boots, but....lack of storage space for system/data (16gb version) and ability to switch to external isnt available as yet..........but, early work,

other options like efs, cache etc all working fine

thanks

EDIT.....MY BAD, JUST TOUCH WHERE IT SHOWS U STORAGE SPACE

Last edited:

harise100

Oct 20, 2011
yes boots and working fine, between boots, but....lack of storage space for system/data (16gb version) and ability to switch to external isnt available as yet..........but, early work,

other options like efs, cache etc all working fine

thanks

Are we talking about the same?

I can access my 64gb extFAT sd card just fine! Started Aroma-Filemanager from it.

Touch is a bit too sensitive, but in general it seem to work fine.:D

gav83collins

Are we talking about the same?

I can access my 64gb extFAT sd card just fine! Started Aroma-Filemanager from it.

Touch is a bit too sensitive, but in general it seem to work fine.:D

how ? i dont see no option to switch storage, but il go and check now
ha ha ha its touch, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, found it

Last edited:

joelvn

Mar 6, 2013
Halsteren
Just flashed the img file using the emulator in rom toolbox and it worked great :thumbup:

Flowed from my GT-I9505 using xda-developers app

asgard

Jun 16, 2004
Melbourne
dont be glad so much guys, touch works indeed
But when it comes for installing a rom, touch works no more...i had to continue it with the hard keys,
But one more thing, while installing the omega rom it was so laggy and end with phone shuted down...so no rom flashed

Omega ROM has been pulled for further testing so there may certainly be issues there, and no doubt there will be further fixes for TWRP :)

blackknightavalon

Feb 1, 2009
Somewhere in NYC
Six days since T-Mobile opened up orders on this device, five days since I got my hands on one, and now there's working TWRP. All Cyanogen needs to do is fix the externalSdCard issue in his 10.1 build and this phone will be nearly perfect.

orion13236

Dec 19, 2009
doesn't works for me :(

S4 I9505

Issue : flash with odin ok but boot on recovery STOCK finally.

My bootloader is locked, maybe is it the problem ?

Reactions: capmdiged

thedt

Jun 20, 2009
Australian S4 I9505 didn't boot recovery. Is there a way to pull some debug logs for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All Credit to team TWRP / Dees_Troy...Finally working recovery for i9505!

Download the latest 2.6.1.0 tar and img files here: http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2/182

Update 29/8: There are new releases in both TAR and IMG format directly from the TWRP main site. 2.6.1.0 is out!
    And here my flashable zip.

Download
    TWRP has been updated to 2.5.0.1 for i9505 and can be downloaded from http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2/182 - a few issues have been resolved.

Thanks Team TWRP!
    And here the flashable Zip. It seems that the scrolling works much better. My zip is attached. Flash it through the revovery.;) You must download it from my dropbox.

Download
    I wanted to clean my internal SD card before flashing Omega ROM, so I used Format Data option from Wipe section in TWRP.

After that I lost almost two days trying to fix my phone. Flashed stock ROM, TWRP and Omega ROM endless times without success after that.

My phone became randomly unbootable on reboot or power on! It was stuck on i9505 logo that is shown before boot animation forever. It was same for both stock and Omega ROM, with or without external micro SD.

After endless tries, I figured out that my phone works fine if I do factory reset and wipe from original recovery. Worked fine before and after flashing TWRP.

I tired to Format Data from TWRP again and my phone again was stuck on boot.

So I did everything once more. Flashed stock, did factory reset and wipe from original recovery and then installed TWRP and in the end I flashed Omega without wiping anything.

Everything works just fine now and I will not try to use Format data option from TWRP on this device in near time! Please fix this.

First I used TWRP 2.5.0.1 and then 2.5.0.2, but it is same in both of them.