[RECOVERY][jfltexx] TWRP 3.7.0-9.0 touch recovery (custom builds)

Search This thread

side

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jul 30, 2014
Thessaloniki
Samsung Galaxy S4
Can't make TWRP builds because of this error:

Code:
#
# using defaults found in .config
#
  SPLIT   include/autoconf.h -> include/config/*
  HOSTCC  applets/usage
/home/runner/TWRP/external/busybox/applets/usage.c: In function 'main':
/home/runner/TWRP/external/busybox/applets/usage.c:52:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
   write(STDOUT_FILENO, usage_array[i].usage, strlen(usage_array[i].usage) + 1);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  GEN     include/bbconfigopts.h
  HOSTCC  applets/applet_tables
/home/runner/TWRP/external/busybox/applets/applet_tables.c: In function 'main':
/home/runner/TWRP/external/busybox/applets/applet_tables.c:144:4: warning: ignoring return value of 'fgets', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
    fgets(line_old, sizeof(line_old), fp);
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  GEN     include/usage_compressed.h
  GEN     include/applet_tables.h
  HOSTCC  applets/usage_pod
  CC      applets/applets.o
  LD      applets/built-in.o
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/runner/TWRP/external/busybox'
Log says nothing. Its just warnings

side

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jul 30, 2014
Thessaloniki
Samsung Galaxy S4
yeah, I know, but for some reason it fails when it says "make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/runner/TWRP/external/busybox'"
Add busybox to your manifest. Get the one from Omni. Although, beware... It's not easy to build Twrp on latest Android 12 environment

Also try search at Google, the Twrp minimal manifests.

carlos974

May 18, 2016
Saint-Denis Ile de la Réunion

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-01-12-11-21.png
    Screenshot_2022-06-01-12-11-21.png
    130 KB · Views: 68

notnoelchannel

Sep 18, 2021
/dev/block/mmcblk0p9
Nexus 7
Galaxy Y Duos
[NOT BOOTING] A testing OFRP build compiled from source:
(ZIP is with recovery flashable image and recovery flashable tar)
Please provide me kernel logs if you test this out!

Tutorial about pulling out kernel logs (last_kmsg):
adb pull /proc/last_kmsg

Attachments

• ofrp.zip
    15.6 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Reactions: side

notnoelchannel

Sep 18, 2021
/dev/block/mmcblk0p9
Nexus 7
Galaxy Y Duos
New build is up! Removed JDCTeam's Teal Black theme for now (sorry) because it's a TESTING build.
Why is it a testing build? It can't find getprop for some reasons.Still can install ROMs AFAIK.

Changes in custom TWRP 3.6.2: We're using a custom device tree now! (twrp-6.0) Credits to @TriDiscord and JDCTeam (yall are amazing) for the tree!

For those whose using my TWRP builds/official TWRP builds and wants to upgrade from TWRP 3.6.1 to TWRP 3.6.2: Install Image > Locate the .img > Flash it in recovery section.

Last edited:

carlos974

May 18, 2016
Saint-Denis Ile de la Réunion
TWRP 3.6.2 should be unified for these devices:
jflteatt(SGH-I337), jfltecan, jfltecri, jfltecsp, jflterefreshspr, jfltespr, jfltetfnatt, jfltetfntmo, jfltetmo, jflteusc, jfltevzw(SCH-I545), jfltexx, jfltezm, jftddxx

Please test them.so i can confirm this twrp is unified.
Works fine on jfltexx! Thanks you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,

* thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please

* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM

* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

DOWNLOAD:
    Below attachments!

INSTALLATION:
    1. If your phone is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Download" from the Restart menu. Alternatively, power it off and press the Power, Volume Down, and Home buttons simultaneously. When the blue screen appears, release all 3 buttons and press Volume Up.
    2. In Odin, import the appropriate recovery.tar file for your variant with the "AP" and press the "Start" button.
    3. Pull the battery as soon as your phone vibrates.
    4. You can then boot directly into TWRP by pressing the Power, Volume Up, and Home buttons simultaneously. Release all three buttons as soon as you see the boot screen ("Samsung Galaxy S4").

home.png
    backupname.png

CREDITS:
    TWRP,JDCTeam,LineageOS,OmniROM,etc..

DEVICE-SPECIFIC TREE:
    - jf kernel repository
    - jf repository
    - TWRP repository
    Ho ho ho ho!
    Merry Christmas, Galaxy S4 users! Thanks for the support and love! Have a great time!!! <3
    New build is up:
    Changelog:
    - Update sources
    - Use JDCTeam's themed recovery
    - Force use busybox, means that you can install any GApps now!
    - Built-from-source recovery, everything works now!
    - Fix assert fail (This device is: .)

You can find the recovery in the first post.
    Hey @notnoelchannel, nice job!
    Here is the .img for people who are already in TWRP.
    Just press Install Image > Locate the .img > Flash it in recovery section. 🙃

Edit: Removed the file cause of new update which include already the .img in OP.
    New build! For those whose already in TWRP, I linked a recovery.img too!
    Installation as Retrial said: Install Image > Locate the .img > Flash it in recovery section.
    New build is up! Removed JDCTeam's Teal Black theme for now (sorry) because it's a TESTING build.
    Why is it a testing build? It can't find getprop for some reasons.Still can install ROMs AFAIK.

Changes in custom TWRP 3.6.2: We're using a custom device tree now! (twrp-6.0) Credits to @TriDiscord and JDCTeam (yall are amazing) for the tree!

For those whose using my TWRP builds/official TWRP builds and wants to upgrade from TWRP 3.6.1 to TWRP 3.6.2: Install Image > Locate the .img > Flash it in recovery section.