[Recovery][Kenzo/Kate][Unofficial] TWRP-3.1.1

Search This thread

ahmet ferid

Jul 14, 2015
Ankara
Hello there
I installed the rom but I used some apps and some more apps on the spot and loaded the costum kernel on it.
But how can I make it flashable in the form of twrp den .zip instead of recovery to share and present it to other users?
master twrp is the same model that we bought, but how can it be twrp den flashable on another device?
What tools are needed and are there any narratives or videos? Thank you

aayush_24

Jul 17, 2016
Why f2fs? It is buggy (OnePlus went f2fs!!!) and only in some cases faster. Best filesystem for android is ext4!
With correct patches, f2fs is not that much buggy..... Pure kernel merged patches and abc rom is fully f2fs supported..... As far as oneplus goes, my op3 and op3t are on f2fs for over a year now and I don't see any problem with it ( I'm on PA) and my rn4 is also on f2fs for over a month and no problem whatsoever!!! My question was why does pure kernel and some roms support f2fs if we don't have recovery with the newest newer f2fs?? Or if we do have one, then I'm not sure which one it is.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IgPXojC.png

TeamWin's TWRP Touch Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo) and Redmi Note 3 SE (kate).
    https://twrp.me/

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM

You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/

Screenshots:
    tqi6Ua6.png
    mvE30No.png

taIGN84.png
    4aiJFcH.png

7TamE2P.png
    alI4x4L.png

Flashing Instructions:
    To install recovery images use Flashify / Rashr / TWRP Manager from Play Store or flash in your current recovery:
    1. Go to install, find and select the Images... button.
    2. Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it.
    3. Choose recovery and swipe to flash.

Changes in unofficial version:

• MTP support
    • USB OTG storage support
    • Hardware Qualcomm-based full-disk encryption support (ext4 & f2fs)
    • f2fs file system support (read, write, format, backup & restore)
    • Covers more partitions for nandroid backup (fstab)
    • ADB root
    • Full SELinux support
    • compiled on omnirom-7.1 source
    • up-to-date with android-7.1 branch
    • up-to-date device trees
    • fixed AROMA installer
    • fixed screen brightness
    • extra languages + Polish by me
    • enabled logd/logcat in recovery
    • enabled fuse exfat, ntfs-3g, jpeg
    • external storage as default storage
    • removed mouse cursor

There are 2 versions of my Unofficial TWRP available:
    * twrp_3.0.3-0_kenzo_16-12-25.img - with precompiled kernel from official twrp kenzo device tree. For kenzo only
    * twrp_3.0.3-6_kenzo-inline_17-02-24.img - with kernel compiled from source inline with recovery. For kenzo only
    * twrp_3.0.3-7_inline_17-03-04.img - with kernel compiled from source inline with recovery. This recovery is currently the only one supported and suitable for both kenzo and kate variants

Download:

Attention: this recovery is no longer maintained by me and will have no more updates.

TWRP: Unofficial TWRP
    fichl's theme pack: [THEME][TWRP] TWRP 3.0.2 dark stock theme pack w different colors v2 [07.03.2016]

Remember to do backup of your current recovery before installing.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial TWRP-3.1.1 for Xiaomi Kenzo/Kate, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    dadi11
    Source Code: https://github.com/dadi11/twrp_kenzo

Version Information

Created 2016-08-24
    Last Updated 2017-07-21
    Source:

Device: https://github.com/dadi11/twrp_kenzo
    Kernel: https://github.com/TeamHorizon/android_kernel_xiaomi_kenzo

Attention: this recovery is no longer maintained by me and will have no more updates.
    new release
    https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/q/status:merged+project:android_bootable_recovery
    57851e2f1c5c668563edb624b45ef95e twrp_3.0.3-6_kenzo-inline_17-02-24.img

;)
    I'm not forcing or even encourage you to use anything I release. I have 2 jobs at the moment and real life which is most important. My main project is xenonhd rom which I'm making in my free time whose almost I do not have. I'm making this twrp for myself and just publishing builds. It is being tested by me before release. So if you like it you should be thankful you can get it at all. I would like to recall you that I do not make money on anything what I do, so you have no right to require anything from me and I'm not responsible for your devices and issues. Regards

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Update available. Enjoy

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro