Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

What is CWM?

ClockworkMod, abbreviated as CWM, is a very famous custom recovery for all the Android phones and also tablets.It is developed by Koushik Dutta (Koush), a well reknown name in the Android dev community. ClockworkMod recovery helps you to perform many advanced recovery, restoration, installation and a good maintenance operations on the Android device that are not possible with stock recovery, and it is one of the most easy ways used to gain root access, back up device data, install custom ROMs, kernels & mods, and more. However, for anyone new to Android customization and hacking, some of its options might be proved to be a highly confusing ones.

This recovery was compiled with PAC-man ROM. It has full SELinux support and I recommend to use it for flashing all KitKat ROMs.

Installation:

1.Download the recovery and Put it in root of your SDCARD
2.Open Mobile uncle tools and select Recovery Update
3.Flash recovery file
4.Done

Download:
CWM 6.0.4.8

Kernel Source: https://github.com/kashifmin/KashKernel-MT6589

digyvijaykumar123

Nov 21, 2013
Koderma
FACT

Thank you. Looks like A110Q users are very less. :/

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk

c2+ fb group has 5500+ members but device holders are only 2000-2500 members.Rest are spammers.And most important they do not prefer xda
to ask question or for any info,they prefer fb group.Only 20-25 users are frequent here.Most people get here only when rom is release and did not even care to press thanks as most of them also do not have ID here.

Some peoples messaged me that i cannot post on xda as xda have 10 post rule.So some of them try to get ID here but due to 10 post rule most of them leave xda.....

amit@

Jan 21, 2014
patna
Kashif bro there is no wipe battery status in cwm.nd also has bug of nt tkng backup

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: imranahmed9

amit@

Jan 21, 2014
patna
Kashif bro wen u wyl solve cwm backup bug

Arynn

Dec 8, 2016
Please change link, devhost completely removed the real download button and replaced it with endless ads and popups.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What is CWM?

ClockworkMod, abbreviated as CWM, is a very famous custom recovery for all the Android phones and also tablets.It is developed by Koushik Dutta (Koush), a well reknown name in the Android dev community. ClockworkMod recovery helps you to perform many advanced recovery, restoration, installation and a good maintenance operations on the Android device that are not possible with stock recovery, and it is one of the most easy ways used to gain root access, back up device data, install custom ROMs, kernels & mods, and more. However, for anyone new to Android customization and hacking, some of its options might be proved to be a highly confusing ones.

This recovery was compiled with PAC-man ROM. It has full SELinux support and I recommend to use it for flashing all KitKat ROMs.

Installation:

1.Download the recovery and Put it in root of your SDCARD
    2.Open Mobile uncle tools and select Recovery Update
    3.Flash recovery file
    4.Done

Download:
    CWM 6.0.4.8

Kernel Source: https://github.com/kashifmin/KashKernel-MT6589
    FACT

c2+ fb group has 5500+ members but device holders are only 2000-2500 members.Rest are spammers.And most important they do not prefer xda
    to ask question or for any info,they prefer fb group.Only 20-25 users are frequent here.Most people get here only when rom is release and did not even care to press thanks as most of them also do not have ID here.

Some peoples messaged me that i cannot post on xda as xda have 10 post rule.So some of them try to get ID here but due to 10 post rule most of them leave xda.....
    Another superb work....:good:

Miracle

Another superb work....:good:
    Kashif bro there is no wipe battery status in cwm.nd also has bug of nt tkng backup