[Recovery] LeTV x3-55 x3-55pro x3-65 x3-65pro

Search This thread

alber786

Nov 12, 2006
Great work.
Can you provide access to these files? Your Google Drive isn't letting me download.

Also, is it possible to unroot and recover the system to the state as it was before installing recovery?

Is the STOCK ROM actually a modified ROM or the factory ROM?

Need your help

desihu

Oct 7, 2007
Motorola Defy
Google Nexus 5
Great work.
Can you provide access to these files? Your Google Drive isn't letting me download.

Also, is it possible to unroot and recover the system to the state as it was before installing recovery?

Is the STOCK ROM actually a modified ROM or the factory ROM?

Need your help
@unknown31415 has already replied confirm that the access to the shared Google drive folder is open to all. However do ensure you use your Google account to access them. I can reconfirm that the file are accessible.
As for the second query, you would need to find the stock rom for your particular model to attain your goal. I don't think the stock rom is among the shared files.

alber786

Nov 12, 2006
@unknown31415 has already replied confirm that the access to the shared Google drive folder is open to all. However do ensure you use your Google account to access them. I can reconfirm that the file are accessible.
As for the second query, you would need to find the stock rom for your particular model to attain your goal. I don't think the stock rom is among the shared files.
I tried again.
No access. It says request access.

I am talking about drive links in the first post by Dipcore

alber786

Nov 12, 2006
Unable to Flash Dipcore Recovery

Hello,

My tv is Super3 x55 EUI version 5.8.048S
USB drive formatted to FAT32 and changed to mbr... still no go
I have tried installing Dipcore recovery letv_recovery_v0.0.3.zip 10.19 MB.
but I am getting error message saying that "No upgrade package in usb"

I have downloaded similar files with the same name and different sizes.
1. 628 MB
2. 917 MB

Please let me know which size version to use to install the recovery only.
Thank you
change the usb to a lower capacity - 8 gb, format with fat32

voske15

Sep 7, 2016
Was able to tv gapps to work, now it doesn't get stuck like earlier, if somebody tried might know.(Will post once I'm sure)
BTW anybody had any luck with magisk?

S2T_3D

Aug 11, 2022
It looks like I am arriving at this thread very late in the game, but I have just become the owner of an Letv which I bought due to my interest in 3D photography.
I have the device up and running and have been able to display 3D images/videos, but it would be nice if I could also use it as a regular TV/internet streaming device, and, in its current Chinese mode only the broadcast TV is working. So no Netflix etc.
My reading of this thread suggests to me that updating/changing the operating system might get me to where I want to be.
My version of the device is:
X3-55 Pro - 7ce2
Software version 5.0.0395
Hardware version H5000
Could someone tell me whether my goal is achievable, and perhaps point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
Stewart

myoneindia2

Aug 14, 2022
Recovery for LETV Super TV X3-50, X3-55, X3-55Pro, X3-65, X3-65Pro

The recovery is based on generic aosp recovery. Signature checking is completely disabled, so you can flash any .zip update. The responsibility of what are you flashing is entirely on you.
The main problem was - the recovery cannot get assess to the TV screen. I wrote a lot of code to make fbdev working.

Successfully tested on:
x3-65 (Super3 Max65)
x3-55Pro (Super3 x55Pro)
x3-55 (Super3 x55)
x3-50 (Super3 x50)

How to flash recovery?
- TV is off
- Put LetvUpgrade928.bin from the archive to root folder of a usb drive and insert it to the TV
- Stay in front of the TV and point the remote to the center of the TV and press: SETTINGS, VOL+, VOL-, CH-, CH+, POWER (each button should be hold during 1-2 seconds, so no rush)
- TV will boot up and you'll get a blue progress bar. After flashing the TV turns itself off.

How to enter recovery mode?
Two ways to enter the recovery:
- If you have physical buttons on the TV then just press and hold Vol+ button on the TV.
- If you do not have buttons on the TV you can use remote. Press: SETTINGS, VOL+, VOL-, CH+, CH-, POWER

Download recovery
View attachment 4085956
View attachment 4060934
View attachment 4056429
Hi I am not able to enter recovery menu.
Getting error "System update failed. Please click confirm to reboot".
How to flash gapp on my Leeco Tv Supper3 x55

Sep 10, 2022
Hi I am not able to enter recovery menu.
Getting error "System update failed. Please click confirm to reboot".
How to flash gapp on my Leeco Tv Supper3 x55
The same error came to me but you can over come this error its very easy im just 13 yrs old but i managed to flash gapps myself FIRST you have to take out the bin file from the recoverty0.0.3 then put it in a FAT32 and also put the gapps.zip file then plug it in your tv then hold the +vol button at the left side of your tv hold it for 5 to 6 sec when the tv boots TO LETV im not a tv im an ecosystem leave the button after that the dipcore recovery will come in your screen then click on external update then click on no name then you will see gapps file click on at the bottom left you will see it is installing after the message come install sucessfull click on the back button on remote and click on reboot to tv and after that power on your tv and gapps will be there and enjoy

I WAS VERY SAD AT FIRST THEN I TREID THIS METHOD AND IT WORKED

IF YOU FOUND THIS HELPFUL PLEASE REPLY ME FOR MORE HELP I COULD TRY TO HELP YOU BUT AT THE IM JUST 13 YRS OLD AND I MAY NOT UNDERSTAND SO MANY THINGS ABOUT TV BUT I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU THANK YOU

myoneindia2

Aug 14, 2022
The same error came to me but you can over come this error its very easy im just 13 yrs old but i managed to flash gapps myself FIRST you have to take out the bin file from the recoverty0.0.3 then put it in a FAT32 and also put the gapps.zip file then plug it in your tv then hold the +vol button at the left side of your tv hold it for 5 to 6 sec when the tv boots TO LETV im not a tv im an ecosystem leave the button after that the dipcore recovery will come in your screen then click on external update then click on no name then you will see gapps file click on at the bottom left you will see it is installing after the message come install sucessfull click on the back button on remote and click on reboot to tv and after that power on your tv and gapps will be there and enjoy

I WAS VERY SAD AT FIRST THEN I TREID THIS METHOD AND IT WORKED

IF YOU FOUND THIS HELPFUL PLEASE REPLY ME FOR MORE HELP I COULD TRY TO HELP YOU BUT AT THE IM JUST 13 YRS OLD AND I MAY NOT UNDERSTAND SO MANY THINGS ABOUT TV BUT I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU THANK YOU
I have already flashed but i need indian bin file for flash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Recovery for LETV Super TV X3-50, X3-55, X3-55Pro, X3-65, X3-65Pro

The recovery is based on generic aosp recovery. Signature checking is completely disabled, so you can flash any .zip update. The responsibility of what are you flashing is entirely on you.
    The main problem was - the recovery cannot get assess to the TV screen. I wrote a lot of code to make fbdev working.

Successfully tested on:
    x3-65 (Super3 Max65)
    x3-55Pro (Super3 x55Pro)
    x3-55 (Super3 x55)
    x3-50 (Super3 x50)

How to flash recovery?
    - TV is off
    - Put LetvUpgrade928.bin from the archive to root folder of a usb drive and insert it to the TV
    - Stay in front of the TV and point the remote to the center of the TV and press: SETTINGS, VOL+, VOL-, CH-, CH+, POWER (each button should be hold during 1-2 seconds, so no rush)
    - TV will boot up and you'll get a blue progress bar. After flashing the TV turns itself off.

How to enter recovery mode?
    Two ways to enter the recovery:
    - If you have physical buttons on the TV then just press and hold Vol+ button on the TV.
    - If you do not have buttons on the TV you can use remote. Press: SETTINGS, VOL+, VOL-, CH+, CH-, POWER

Download recovery
    View attachment letv_recovery_v0.0.3.zip
    View attachment letv_recovery_v0.0.2.zip
    View attachment letv_recovery_v0.0.1b.zip
    Thank you for your awesome work dipcore. I just have a few questions.
    Is the LetvUpgrade928.bin that you linked to based on the US rom or chinese rom?
    Any chance you can list what features were modified in the LetvUpgrade928.bin?
    And is the modified rom compatible with the US version of the X3-55 Pro?

Are you asking about that ROM https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71357680&postcount=15 ?
    It's based on US rom, but all UI is ported from Indian rom. There are multiple changes, and it was my first test build. Its much better that stock one but still have bugs.
    Yes it's compatible with the US X3-55Pro (I have that model). It was tested on US, Indian and Chinese versions, works fine.

Now I'm already testing 6th version of it. So I would suggest you to wait till I release a new version. New version will be in .zip format, so you will have to install the recovery first and then flash the update.zip

Briefly what features are in the new ROM:
    * tuned build.prop
    * rooted (SuperSu)
    * deodexed
    * widevine DRM L3 enabled. Netflix works with no problem.
    * google services and market
    * google voice search (mic button on the remote)
    * removed LeTv screen saver and replaced with my custom screen saver which turn off TV screen instead of showing ads. TV consumes 16W in this mode! It's some kind of sleeping mode, so you just need to press any key on remote to instantly turn the screen back
    * no boot ads (as you may have, if you are using CN or IN firmwares)
    * no CN or IN content
    * android settings
    * launcher selector. They hard-coded HOME button functionality to use only their T2Launcher. I brought back android native launcher selector, so you can install and use any 3rd party launcher.
    * nice looking LeanKey keyboard (multi language support)
    * added an app to enter mstar engineer menu
    * improved TV app - added channel list and removed delay on channel switching
    + more
    I answered to all who sent me a request in private message. If you want to participate testing and you did not get the link please pm me again.
    How to install your custom ROM? @dipcore

It's exactly the same as for recovery installation. The only difference is you need to use LetvUpgrade928.bin with my custom ROM You can download it here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzCElQ6GM7IOZUttX2Vxd29fRm8

- TV is off
    - Put LetvUpgrade928.bin to root folder of a usb drive and insert it to the TV

The ROM is confirmed working with x3-55pro and x3-65 You may need to do factory reset after installation.