• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][MI9] TWRP 3.3.1-8 by siankatabg

Search This thread

Rodger_Rulez

Oct 1, 2012
@siankatabg
Hello! Is it possible to move CPU/Battery informatiaon a little bit upper?
Smth like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-31-13-44-20.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-31-13-44-20.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Screenshot_2019-05-31-13-44-21.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-31-13-44-21.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,176

Korysovec

Sep 30, 2019
I did tried it with the latest eu and it was working fine, but if the issue get confirmed I'll take a look :cowboy:

Yep it's encrypted for me as well. MIUI 11 on Android 10. Also Stock recovery flashes back itself after reboot. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Edit: My bad, I had to format data first. Finally was able to install Xiaomi.eu rom. Still struggling with Pixel experience, I guess I will wait for Lineage 17.

Last edited:

scoorpion7

Sep 7, 2014
Miui global 11.0.2 stable

Hello,
I am in version: MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.2 STABLE (QFAMIXM) I would like to root my MI9 Global version and install TWRP Or
to root the MI9 without TWRP (Keeps the encryption intact of the MI9)

how can I do ?

Because by following tutorials to install the TWRP My Mi9 But TWRP is encrypted I can not install my ROOT, and the other method rooter the MI9 without TWRP I can not find anything for my version

(I did the unlocking of the boot loader Xiaomi Mi 9)

Thank you for your help

Hello,
xiaomitool v2 WORKS FOR me Installation of TWRP and Root magisk
I AM in version: MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.2 STABLE (QFAMIXM)

But be careful after updating the security system I am stuck on the TWRP which cannot install I am
forced to reinstall my rom with MI flash
I will remain non-root while waiting for a better solution

Last edited:
Reactions: juanpi84

juanpi84

Nov 10, 2019
Hi guys.

This Recovery, is it compatible with Mi 9 Explorer Edition [codename: Alita]?

Where can I download it?

Thanks.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet another TWRP for MI9 :)

TWRP compiled from the latest omnirom 9.0 branch with decryption and opengapps support!

* During the testing "treble compatibility check" was disabled for supporting flashing the MIUI Global ROM, GSI's were also tested along with opengapps (you still need to manually flash vbmeta and resize the system partition).

Please give me your feedback, as I can't test all the things out there!

As always: Use on your own risk, nothing here is guaranteed to work!

Works:
    - ADB
    - Decryption of /data (TESTED ONLY WITH PATTERN)
    - Screen brightness settings
    - Correct screenshot color
    - MTP
    - Flashing (opengapps, roms, images, magisk and so on)
    - Backup/Restore (Needs more testing)
    - USB-OTG

TO-DO:
    - Vibration support

Changelog:
    v1:
    * Initial release

v2:
    * TWRP will now auto resize the system partition when it detects you're trying to flash opengapps
    * Assert error issue flashing some roms (ie - error 7 : This package is for "cepheus" devices, this is a "") should be fixed now (NOT TESTED - so please let me know)

v3:
    * Assert error issue flashing some roms (ie RevolutionOS - error 7 : This package is for "cepheus" devices, this is a "") should be fixed now

v4:
    * Fixed USB-OTG

v5 (Third try, but this time I'm 100% sure it works as I flashed it):
    * Assert error issue flashing some roms (ie RevolutionOS - error 7 : This package is for "cepheus" devices, this is a "") should be fixed now

v6:
    * TWRP should now detect any gapps package and auto resize the system partition (opengapps, mindthegapps and so on...)

v7:
    * Back to busybox for better compatibility with some old zips

v8:
    * Updated to latest omni-twrp source code
    * Android Q decryption support
    * DTBO Image flashing support added
    * PERSIST Image flashing support added
    * F2FS support (not tested)
    * PITCH BLACK theme included (created by me, inspired by a theme of a friend from the op5 days)

Download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=294801

Source code:
    https://github.com/siankatabg/android_device_xiaomi_cepheus-twrp

Credits:
    The hard work did - @mauronofrio and @PeterCxy , so thanks to them
    Update - TWRP 3.3.1-8

Changelog:

* Updated to latest omni-twrp source code (finally everything needed for our device support is merged, so expect OFFICIAL TWRP soon (probably from mauro:good: ))
    * Android Q decryption support
    * DTBO Image flashing support added
    * PERSIST Image flashing support added
    * F2FS support (not tested)
    * PITCH BLACK theme included (created by me, inspired by a theme of a friend from the op5 days)

(Still busybox and disabled compatibility check are included (for compatibility and global meme rom flashing))

Source code was updated, downloads in the first post, have fun and let me know if you find any issue :)
    New build is up! (v6)

Changelog:
    * TWRP should now detect any gapps package and auto resize the system partition (opengapps, mindthegapps and so on...)

Have fun :) And sorry for the hundred releases today...
    Just FYI, few hours ago I did few backups and few restores (for testing) of the latest .eu ROM and all went fine (backup, restoring all partitions and booting it). But I also have a question, do you guys want my own black theme to be included in the next release? I did that theme for myself and used it for more than an year privately (never did a public release with it), but why not now, I like this community (the oneplus community was cancerous af, so I never had that thing in my mind) :)

I'm attaching few screens for you to decide.
    New build is up! (v7)

Changelog:
    * Back to busybox for better compatibility with some old zips (test and report please)

Have fun :)