#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
- TWRP Team
Device: Lenovo Tab3 7 Tablet - TB3-730X
Do not flash this on TB3-730F. The F model has different chipset and this recovery will softbrick it.
@sun_dream reported that 730F is working. So you can probably flash it, but be prepared with OFW, in case something goes wrong.
IMPORTANT: read all instructions at least once, before starting.
Note: If you're are a newbie, you can read more detailed instructions by honzazkrumlova here
- Download from link below.
- Enable "USB debugging" from developer options.
- Enable "OEM Unlocking" from developer options.
- Reboot device in Fastboot Mode (Bootloader mode), either with "adb reboot bootloader" or with VolDown+Power, to enter Recovery mode and then select "Reboot into bootloader"
- Unlock the bootloader with "fastboot flashing unlock" or "fastboot oem unlock" and follow the instructions on the tablet. (WARNING: This will erase all your data - Factory Reset)
- Once unlocked, you can use "fastboot boot TWRP_3.0.2_Lenovo_TB3-730X_Android-6.0_recovery.img" to start TWRP.
- When TWRP ask to modify system partition, answer "NO". Otherwise you will soft-brick your device and you will have to flash the original firmware and start from the beginning.
- If you want root - flash SuperSU, or as the user @Kellicros reported, you can flash Magisk 11.1.
- If you want XPosed, get it here.
- If you want to permanently flash the recovery, use "fastboot flash recovery TWRP_3.0.2_Lenovo_TB3-730X_Android-6.0_recovery.img".
- If you use it on any other Lenovo Tab3 7 device, please post the model.
- Thanks is always welcome.
TWRP_3.0.2_Lenovo_TB3-730X_Android-6.0_recovery.zip (well tested, consider it stable)
Unbrick your device:
Follow this thread