[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.1.0][apollo]Pitch Black Recovery Project for Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BubosBamba

Mar 31, 2019
Does not work for apollo.

Might work for apollopro, but apollo does not boot with it. Clearly wasn't tested.

respectablenoob

May 10, 2020
Didn't work :( same issue again - device boots to ROM instead of recovery even after multiple trials. Only one trick works until now and that's by booting into TWRP through ADB commands and then flashing our desired ROMs / packages fromOTG drives
You are using Mi 10T pro correct? Because this was tested while using stock MIUI so try reverting to stock and flashing the recovery and then flash your desired ROM

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
You are using Mi 10T pro correct? Because this was tested while using stock MIUI so try reverting to stock and flashing the recovery and then flash your desired ROM
It's a known bug that this recovery doesn't reliably work. The developer is aware and looking into it. So far no reason was found. I suspect something to do with init but idk really

It can work and then suddenly stop working after a rom update, not work at all etc

respectablenoob

May 10, 2020
It's a known bug that this recovery doesn't reliably work. The developer is aware and looking into it. So far no reason was found. I suspect something to do with init but idk really

It can work and then suddenly stop working after a rom update, not work at all etc
Ok thanks for the info I may try rebuild it myself and see if that works

Tested on my Mi 10T Pro with latest xiaomi.eu weekly beta ROM installed

Official version released on 04.04 is works fine.

I searced for the sources and I found it on PBRP's GitHub and the next Unofficial test release relased on 04.21 is give just a blank screen, system booted fine one time and no more.
I needed to reflash the version used before from Fastboot.

cesaramvm

Mar 28, 2013
Hi, i have the pro version.
I flashed TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle.img months ago. Today i downloaded the zip, flashed it with that TWRP version and it seems to be working (haven't tested flash, wipe or anything but at least it boots up)

cesaramvm

Mar 28, 2013
Hi, i have the pro version.
I flashed TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle.img months ago. Today i downloaded the zip, flashed it with that TWRP version and it seems to be working (haven't tested flash, wipe or anything but at least it boots up)
Little update, yesterday I updated to last xiaomi.eu 21.5.27 and it was working without any issue, after that I flashed magisk 23 and... bootloop.
I thought it was some magisk compatibility issue with the new xiaomi.eu, and tried to uninstall v23, flashed 22, 22.1, canary... always bootloop.
After that I remembered that it was the first time I was flashing magisk with PBRP and tried with whyle's TWRP just in case, reflashed room and magisk, everything is working now.
There might be some things not working (or it may only be my phone) but i thought it was worth mentioning in case it happens to someone else.

Regards

Reactions: munteangabi

respectablenoob

May 10, 2020
Little update, yesterday I updated to last xiaomi.eu 21.5.27 and it was working without any issue, after that I flashed magisk 23 and... bootloop.
I thought it was some magisk compatibility issue with the new xiaomi.eu, and tried to uninstall v23, flashed 22, 22.1, canary... always bootloop.
After that I remembered that it was the first time I was flashing magisk with PBRP and tried with whyle's TWRP just in case, reflashed room and magisk, everything is working now.
There might be some things not working (or it may only be my phone) but i thought it was worth mentioning in case it happens to someone else.

Regards
there is a built in magisk installer within PBRP in the tools tab, no need to manually download

wolfraim

Dec 9, 2009
Santiago
orgulloateo.tumblr.com
/**
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
**/

Supported devices:
  • Mi 10T (apollo)
  • Mi 10T PRO (apollopro)

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pb...llo-3.1.0-20210404-1937-OFFICIAL.zip/download

Install guide:
To boot
Flash the zip through TWRP and the device will automatically reboot to system

**NOT MAINTAINED OR BUILT BY ME. NOT MY WORK I AM JUST POSTING IT. You can support PBRP here: https://pitchblackrecovery.com/
Thanks so much ;D Great job!

Reactions: szajbi23

akshat2012

Nov 18, 2015
/**
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
**/

Supported devices:
  • Mi 10T (apollo)
  • Mi 10T PRO (apollopro)

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pb...llo-3.1.0-20210404-1937-OFFICIAL.zip/download

Install guide:
To boot
Flash the zip through TWRP and the device will automatically reboot to system

**NOT MAINTAINED OR BUILT BY ME. NOT MY WORK I AM JUST POSTING IT. You can support PBRP here: https://pitchblackrecovery.com/
I am currently maintaining this device and there is a reason I have not posted the build as it's current work in progress so you need to take this thread down

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts