Official TWRP 3.3.1-* For Galaxy Note9 Exynos
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- built from Android 10 kernel source - built from android-9.0 recovery sources - built in full 64 mode - fully compatible with Android 9.0/10.0
- Download latest Odin zip from downloads.corsicanu.ro/samsung
- Download and install Samsung Drivers (if you have them installed you can skip this step)
- Go to settings/Developer options and enable OEM unlock (If you don't see developer settings, go into Settings/About phone/Software info and tap "Build number" 10 times to show Developer options menu)
- Download TWRP_*.tar
- Switch off the phone
- Use Bixby Key+Volume Down+Power to enter Download Mode and connect the device to usb
- Open Odin and untick autoreboot in "options" tab. Also make sure that your device is detected
- Put TWRP_*.tar.md5 file into AP tab
- Click Start
- When Odin shows "PASS", take your device in hands, disconnect the usb cable and press simultaneously the "Bixby key" + "Vol. Down" + "Power" buttons until the downoad mode disappears
- At the precise moment the screen becomes black, immediately release the "Vol.Down" button and press the "Bixby key" + "Vol. UP" + "Power" buttons during 10 to 15sec to forcefully enter TWRP
- If it didn`t worked, redo the steps from #1 more careful this time.
- Download TWRP_*.img, push it into phone storage, choose install image in your current recovery, navigate to downloaded *.img file, select it, select to flash as recovery.
If for any reason you fail to install TWRP multiple times/different methods, make sure you check this thread
- Device tree - https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_samsung_crownlte
- Kernel - https://github.com/corsicanu/android_kernel_samsung_universal9810/tree/android-9.0
- Recovery - https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery
- TeamWin, jesec, geiti94, dyneteve, testers, donors and anyone else involved in making this possible