Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Download: Official site

How to install
  • Make sure your bootloader is already unlocked and OEM unlock is enabled, otherwise the installation will fail.
  • Download and install Samsung Drivers
  • Download the latest *.tar for your phone
  • Download Odin, from example from https://downloads.corsicanu.ro/samsung/
  • If not done before, flash disabled VBMeta with Odin in AP slot
  • Turn off your phone, connect it to PC and reboot to download mode by holding down Volume up, Volume down and power button at the same time.
  • Open Odin and check if your device is detected, then untick "Autoreboot" in its settings.
  • Put the tar file you downloaded into the AP tab
  • Click start and wait for the installation to finish, Odin will show PASS
  • Now hold down Power button and Volume down for about 10 seconds to force reboot the device
  • Immediately after the screen goes black release the keys and hold down Volume up and Power button at the same time until you enter OrangeFox (You may need to release the keys after about 20-30secs due to the "unlocked bootloader" warning)
  • If you properly followed all the steps you should now see the OrangeFox menu.
  • I HIGHLY recommend to flash services disabler right after you enter OrangeFox to disable forced encryption and stock recovery restoration.
  • IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TWRP OR OLDER ORANGEFOX BUILDS INSTALLED, JUST DOWNLOAD AND FLASH THE ZIP FILE IN RECOVERY

Sources: https://gitlab.com/OrangeFox/device/a52sxq

Credits:
  • Orangefox team
  • @BlackMesa123 for the TWRP trees
  • @corsicanu for updating multidisabler for A12 and providing download links for Odin, USB drivers, etc

Last edited:

2u9

Aug 2, 2022
Czech Republic
what are differences between orangefox and twrp, is orangefox better than twrp?

EDIT: oh I see, it has a cleaner look, currently browsing what I can do in there
EDIT 2: ok i really like this, gonna be using it over twrp, nice job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryzen5950XT

GreenIce

Jun 13, 2008
Hi, Thank you and appreciate the files.

For A52s 5G, looking for some clarity, Followed your instructions, and also had a look in https://orangefox.download/device/a52q too. ( I could not find the A52s 5G beta files listed ) Can your beta A52s 5G files flashed over an existing TWRP installation?

Ryzen5950XT

Mar 16, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
This recovery i suppose has the same limitation to not be able to decrypt the phone partitions is you have any kind of lock in the system right?
Yes on oneui.
Hi, Thank you and appreciate the files.

For A52s 5G, looking for some clarity, Followed your instructions, and also had a look in https://orangefox.download/device/a52q too. ( I could not find the A52s 5G beta files listed ) Can your beta A52s 5G files flashed over an existing TWRP installation?
Looking in the ofox page which is not for your device was never going to lead anywhere. Download links for this beta are clearly provided in the main post. As for your second question, last line of the install guide answers it.

Reactions: BlueChris

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Download: Official site

How to install
    • Make sure your bootloader is already unlocked and OEM unlock is enabled, otherwise the installation will fail.
    • Download and install Samsung Drivers
    • Download the latest *.tar for your phone
    • Download Odin, from example from https://downloads.corsicanu.ro/samsung/
    • If not done before, flash disabled VBMeta with Odin in AP slot
    • Turn off your phone, connect it to PC and reboot to download mode by holding down Volume up, Volume down and power button at the same time.
    • Open Odin and check if your device is detected, then untick "Autoreboot" in its settings.
    • Put the tar file you downloaded into the AP tab
    • Click start and wait for the installation to finish, Odin will show PASS
    • Now hold down Power button and Volume down for about 10 seconds to force reboot the device
    • Immediately after the screen goes black release the keys and hold down Volume up and Power button at the same time until you enter OrangeFox (You may need to release the keys after about 20-30secs due to the "unlocked bootloader" warning)
    • If you properly followed all the steps you should now see the OrangeFox menu.
    • I HIGHLY recommend to flash services disabler right after you enter OrangeFox to disable forced encryption and stock recovery restoration.
    • IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TWRP OR OLDER ORANGEFOX BUILDS INSTALLED, JUST DOWNLOAD AND FLASH THE ZIP FILE IN RECOVERY

Sources: https://gitlab.com/OrangeFox/device/a52sxq

Credits:
    • Orangefox team
    • @BlackMesa123 for the TWRP trees
    • @corsicanu for updating multidisabler for A12 and providing download links for Odin, USB drivers, etc
    Orangefox official builds are live!
    It's getting real crowded now, too much development

hehe
    what are differences between orangefox and twrp, is orangefox better than twrp?

EDIT: oh I see, it has a cleaner look, currently browsing what I can do in there
    EDIT 2: ok i really like this, gonna be using it over twrp, nice job!
    Hi all!
    How to remove warning screen on phone start?
    Can't be done.