[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][RMX2151] TWRP - 3.5.2 - Realme 7 / Narzo 20 Pro

Search This thread

coskun19876

Feb 2, 2018
444.png

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.

Download TWRP

Download VBMETA

INSTALLATION

1- adb reboot bootloader
2- fastboot devices
3- fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
4- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
5- Press and hold the volume down and power button of the phone until you see the recovery mode text on the screen.

Version Information
Release Date: April-22-2021

Created: April-22-2021
Last Updated: April-23-2021
Maintainer: SamarV-121
Code Name: RMX2151

Last edited:

Josemi_ssj

Jul 1, 2021
View attachment 5287829

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.

Download TWRP

Download VBMETA

Version Information

Code Name: RMX2001/RMX2151
Support Status: Current
Hello I need to unlock the bootloader I have tried it with the app in depth test but it says failed to submit application

D

Deleted member 11407423

So I have RMX2155 and I'm facing an issue with booting into the recovery, if I try to right after executing these commands:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
It only restarts and recovery gets replaced by default one.
Can someone please give me the exact instructions to boot into TWRP?

EDIT: I somehow managed to do it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NickkilllerXD

Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 5287829

Download TWRP

Download VBMETA

Version Information

Code Name: RMX2001/RMX2151
Support Status: Current
help after i installed the recovery my device is boot looping and i cant get in recovery or fastboot mode

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    444.png

Download TWRP

Download VBMETA

INSTALLATION

1- adb reboot bootloader
    2- fastboot devices
    3- fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    4- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    5- Press and hold the volume down and power button of the phone until you see the recovery mode text on the screen.

Version Information

Code Name: RMX2151
    Thanks a lot bro ...works perfectly for real me 7 mobile RMX 2151 and its official version
    D
    Deleted member 11407423
    can you tell e how you did it?
    The problem was I had wrong adb tools and couldn't execute "disable verification" when flashing vbmeta image, if you follow this video it should work.
    I need to flash vbmeta for realme ui only or on every custom rom??
    Every custom ROM. Although, I personally have never needed to re-flash recovery. It just stuck on my phone, which is pretty convenient. But, yes, if you want to re-flash the recovery, you will need to flash the vbmeta image.