[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][RMX2151] TWRP - 3.5.2 - Realme 7 / Narzo 20 Pro

Search This thread

DaCrab

Jul 1, 2019
Realme 7
This is what I was talking about, fastboot is "almost" unreachable.

Use instead the same tool you used, to unlock the bootloader, this also serves to flash images onto your device, I know, you used "blindly", for that purpose. Check the mtk-client site https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient
thx a lot my friend but im kinda noob for that stuff and this tool seems lil chaotic mind if u send me any instractions (step by step if its easy ) on how to do it ?
thx again

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
thx a lot my friend but im kinda noob for that stuff and this tool seems lil chaotic mind if u send me any instractions (step by step if its easy ) on how to do it ?
thx again
If this tool is chaotic for you, then I guess you did choose the worst device to tinker with, Realme devices are very hard to deal with, unexpected results may come in the way.

Just download the zip released there, extract it and inside you´ll find a Readme.md file, here you´ll find the scripts you need to run in order to make some things. To flash a recovery or any other partition, you have to run in CMD python mtk w recovery then drag and drop the recovery, ie TWRP image file from where you have it, to the CMD terminal. To reboot to TWRP, you may need to do it manually.

DaCrab

Jul 1, 2019
Realme 7
fam i made it into the sp flash tool i insert the right files into the programm i press the download button and insert the usb while the vol keys to enter brom mode but it gives that brom error and im kinda confused on what should i do

DaCrab

Jul 1, 2019
Realme 7
yo bro i need ur help asap i stuck in bootloop while trying to install the PBRP on top of twrp and stuck in bootloop recovery HELLPPP i might have deleted the original recovery menu

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2023
Thanks bro it's work perfectly now I will flash pixel plus ui I WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN 😅😅😅
View attachment 5287829

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.

Download TWRP

Download VBMETA

INSTALLATION

1- adb reboot bootloader
2- fastboot devices
3- fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
4- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
5- Press and hold the volume down and power button of the phone until you see the recovery mode text on the screen.

Version Information
Release Date: April-22-2021

Created: April-22-2021
Last Updated: April-23-2021
Maintainer: SamarV-121
Code Name: RMX2151

SHREYANSH2034

Feb 5, 2023
when i am rebooting into recovery mode after flashing twrp in my realme 7 which contains realme ui 3.0 it just reboots into my sustem but when i try to reboot it into recovery mode through commands it says (fastboot: usage: unknown reboot target recovery) anyone please help me

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
when i am rebooting into recovery mode after flashing twrp in my realme 7 which contains realme ui 3.0 it just reboots into my sustem but when i try to reboot it into recovery mode through commands it says (fastboot: usage: unknown reboot target recovery) anyone please help me

after flashing TWRP, reboot manually to it.

itenos

Jul 28, 2010
Bali
Hi, I just unlocked my bootloader. I'm on RMX2151_11_F.11 Android 12 and RUI 3.0.
As this thread is quite old and was made before Android 12 was released for our phone, can I use the same files posted here or do I need something else?

Domovoi0ng

Oct 21, 2015
Using Realme Narzo 20 Pro, RMX2161 _11_F.12 , Latest update of RUI 3.0, Android 12. (RM6785 family of devices) I will be attempting this soon and updating this post. Please let me know if any tips. Thank you!

Fiufsciak

Sep 24, 2023
(also started this on Telegram)
Basically, I did the bad, was trying to flash this when I was on UI2 Android. I did the steps described here, and my phone was stuck in booting sequence, couldn't run anything. Somehow, miraculously, after holding power button for the nth time, it booted into stock Recovery. I wiped user data (all), and the phone managed to boot. However, I am now paranoid that another restart will cause the same issue. How much in the deep am I if I flashed this vbmeta.img? From what I understand, vbmeta is a separate partition, so I believe stock Recovery didn't do jack to it, and it'd have booting issues again. I am planning now to install/boot into unofficial TWRP for UI2 from here: https://xdaforums.com/t/android11-twrp-3-5-2-for-realme-7-on-rui-2-0.4316289/page-2 But, as I've said, I flashed some unknown vbmeta, and I'm not sure whether I can proceed. What would you recommend?

If anyone's stuck in booting, what helped me:
• unplug cable from PC
• hold VolUp+Power till it reboots 4 times
• when you see Realme's logo for the 4th time, release the buttons
• wait 10s or more
• hold just Power button
• phone somehow boots into stock Recovery
• wipe ALL user data
• reboot

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
(also started this on Telegram)
Basically, I did the bad, was trying to flash this when I was on UI2 Android. I did the steps described here, and my phone was stuck in booting sequence, couldn't run anything. Somehow, miraculously, after holding power button for the nth time, it booted into stock Recovery. I wiped user data (all), and the phone managed to boot. However, I am now paranoid that another restart will cause the same issue. How much in the deep am I if I flashed this vbmeta.img? From what I understand, vbmeta is a separate partition, so I believe stock Recovery didn't do jack to it, and it'd have booting issues again. I am planning now to install/boot into unofficial TWRP for UI2 from here: https://xdaforums.com/t/android11-twrp-3-5-2-for-realme-7-on-rui-2-0.4316289/page-2 But, as I've said, I flashed some unknown vbmeta, and I'm not sure whether I can proceed. What would you recommend?

If anyone's stuck in booting, what helped me:
• unplug cable from PC
• hold VolUp+Power till it reboots 4 times
• when you see Realme's logo for the 4th time, release the buttons
• wait 10s or more
• hold just Power button
• phone somehow boots into stock Recovery
• wipe ALL user data
• reboot
The success that TWRP for UI2 boots well, just resides in that you have UI2, nothing more.
if for some reason, a specific custom recovery is not booting, then you always have the chance to flash a different one, using mtk-client, so you always are covered.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    444.png

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.

Download TWRP

Download VBMETA

INSTALLATION

1- adb reboot bootloader
    2- fastboot devices
    3- fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    4- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    5- Press and hold the volume down and power button of the phone until you see the recovery mode text on the screen.

Version Information
    Release Date: April-22-2021

Created: April-22-2021
    Last Updated: April-23-2021
    Maintainer: SamarV-121
    Code Name: RMX2151
    Thanks a lot bro ...works perfectly for real me 7 mobile RMX 2151 and its official version
    D
    Deleted member 11407423
    can you tell e how you did it?
    The problem was I had wrong adb tools and couldn't execute "disable verification" when flashing vbmeta image, if you follow this video it should work.
    I need to flash vbmeta for realme ui only or on every custom rom??
    Every custom ROM. Although, I personally have never needed to re-flash recovery. It just stuck on my phone, which is pretty convenient. But, yes, if you want to re-flash the recovery, you will need to flash the vbmeta image.