Teamwin Recovery Project for A100 version 22.214.171.124
SOURCES: Available via Github
Download and Install via the official supported method by TWRP
Install Goo Manager app from Play Store, Open Goo Manager, In the Menu in top right corner go to "Install OpenRecovery Script" Follow Instructions On screen
Download Automated Installer (Windows / Linux):
Linux Installer - 126.96.36.199
Windows Installer - 188.8.131.52
TWRP v184.108.40.206 main mirror
Download Flashable Zip: (Upgrade Only)
TWRP 220.127.116.11 Flashable Upgrade
Updated TWRP release features:
- Uses a custom recovery kernel based off of my v1.5 standard kernel with most unneeded features taken out, i.e. governors, schedulers, networking, misc devices, and most things not needed for recovery operations
- Kernel and TWRP includes patches aimed at brick prevention
- Resolution is set at native 1024x600
- Very fast actions and touch response
- Backward compatibility with previous releases of TWRP
- Compatibility with all Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean ROMs for the A100(HoneyComb should be compatible too, however currently untested)
- All previous features from TWRP that you may be familiar with are included
Mount Point Information:
- External Storage - mountpoint= /external_sdcard
- Internal Storage - mountpoint = /sdcard
Automated Installation (Windows/Linux):
- Most importantly you need to have all drivers required for adb and fastboot working on your OS, this shouldn't be a concern for linux users, however it may be for Windows users as it is picky about adb drivers.
- Download the above Automated Install .zip file for your operating system
- Extract the contents of the Zip to a location on your PC's hard drive
- Change to the extracted directory's contents.
- Run the installer; On windows you may just double click the install-windows.bat file, on linux you need to run the install-linux.sh script
example linux installation commands:Code:
- Read the on screen information of the progress. If you get any errors you will need to resolve the issue or try one of the following alternative install methods.
- If you need more detailed installation instructions please read the INSTALL file included inside the .zip
- Download the .img file for the recovery
- Connect your A100 device to USB on your PC
- While your A100 is booted in either Android or Recovery just enter the following into your PCs command prompt/shell:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now flash the image - at the command prompt/shell enter:
fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-18.104.22.168-a100.img
- Reboot the device - again from the command prompt/shell:
- Enter Recovery mode - While tablet shuts off, hold the Vol - (down) button until you see the screen saying "loading recovery kernel"
- Checkout the new TWRP build and enjoy!
Flashable Upgrade Instructions: (flash just like you would any other .zip, but here are instructions anyway)
- Download the Flashable ZIP above
- Save to a location on your tablets internal or external memory
- Boot to recovery
- Choose the file a100_twrp_upgrade_22.214.171.124.zip in the install menu
- Swipe to install
- Wait and DO NOT Disconnect your A100!
- When finished, go back to Main menu - choose Reboot - and Reboot Recovery
- Enjoy the Official 126.96.36.199 TWRP Release!