[RECOVERY] [OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.2.3-0 for Nokia 6

Search This thread

sivaazh

Sep 11, 2016
Thiruvananthapuram
TWRP 3.2.1-0 for Nokia 6

Official custom recovery for Nokia 6, built from source by me.

Yes that's right, another TWRP for our Nokia 6, tested on my TA-1021. Of course, you must have unlocked bootloader for this to work.
Mine's the newest version, 3.2.3-0. And it's in English, too :D

Downloads are here: https://twrp.me/nokia/nokia6.html , and the device tree you can find below. Install via fastboot or from TWRP if you already have the chinese version installed.

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP 3.2.3-0 for Nokia 6, Tool/Utility for the Nokia 6

Contributors
evilracer123
Source Code:https://github.com/racer123/android_device_nokia_PLE

Version Information

Created 2018-03-13
Last Updated 2018-10-17

How to unlock bootloader can you explain it for nokia 6 ta 1021 with latest update

Emmykay223

Nov 3, 2018
Yes, that's what I've tested before.
In fact, the homebrew "Stock" firmware I released before replaced the service bootloader from Nougat, and bootable. The only problem that booting Chinese TWRP 3.1.1-0 from it is the data can't be mounted.
Yesterday I also made and tested the Homebrew Android 8.1 firmware from leaked OTA packages. (Firmware version: D1C-5550-0-00CN-B01)

I'm uploading homebrew "Stock" firmware 522A for TA-1021 (Codename PLE) with service bootloader replaced. You can easily gain access of partition flashing with a single command once this firmware flashed - or just hack the updater-script in OTA packages released before flashing.
I have flashed twrp via platform tools but the problem is that i am not able to boot it up on custom recovery , every time i need pc to boot it on custom recovery

I followed these commands
Adb fastboot boot twrp.img
Then it flashed and booted on twrp recovery but the problem is that i am not able to enter it through mobile everytime i need pc to run command and enter on twrp recovery .
Please tell me the proper solution how can i solve it .

RomLord14495

Sep 28, 2017
Does any one have device trees I cans has a look at resurrection remix 7 looks good.also recovery works perfectly on ta1025 Amazon variant

vineet09i

May 1, 2017
Thanks a lot! However, have you ever tried to downgrade the bootloader and flash it to Oreo?

Can I flash it on Nokia 5 with Android pie as they have same hardware

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

TWRP 3.2.1-0 for Nokia 6
YLtMRkJ.png

Official custom recovery for Nokia 6, built from source by me.

Yes that's right, another TWRP for our Nokia 6, tested on my TA-1021. Of course, you must have unlocked bootloader for this to work.
Mine's the newest version, 3.2.3-0. And it's in English, too :D

Downloads are here: https://twrp.me/nokia/nokia6.html , and the device tree you can find below. Install via fastboot or from TWRP if you already have the chinese version installed.

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP 3.2.3-0 for Nokia 6, Tool/Utility for the Nokia 6

Contributors
evilracer123
Source Code: https://github.com/racer123/android_device_nokia_PLE

Version Information

Created 2018-03-13
Last Updated 2018-10-17

Can I install it on Nokia 5 as Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 have same hardware

Loknic4

May 4, 2015
same question

please post detailed descrption for unlocking bootloader
Step 1 –*Download ADB / Fastboot – Android SDK Platform Tools*separate package and install on your computer.

Step 2 –*Connect your Nokia 6 phone with the PC using a micro USB cable. Your phone should be powered on when you connect it.

Step 3 –*Navigate to the directory where ADB / Fastboot (i.e. Step 1) is installed in your computer. For Windows: After opening that folder, open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt). For Mac and Linux: Use Terminal to navigate to the ADB / Fastboot directory.

Step 4 –*Next, type in the following ADB command and press Enter. This command will boot Nokia 6 into the Recovery Mode.

adb reboot recovery

Step 5 –*This is the Recovery Mode of your phone, as shown below in the picture. If you see this screen, this means you have been doing great so far.

Step 6 –*Navigate to the option that says “Reboot to bootloader” using your volume keys and press the Power button to select it.

Step 7 –*Your phone will now boot into Bootloader / Fastboot Mode. You will see a small text at the bottom of the screen that would say: Fastboot mode…

Step 8 –*Back to Command Prompt, now run the following command to unlock bootloader of Nokia 6:

fastboot oem unlock

Step 9 –*You will see the following warning message on your screen. Press the Volume Up button to proceed.

Step 10 –*The phone will reboot normally after it has unlocked the bootloader.

That’s it! Your Nokia 6 bootloader is now unlocked.

Sent from my TA-1021 using Tapatalk

YukiSuter

Sep 20, 2017
You have to use the paid method. It's like $3 but won't work for those on any update past August security patch. We are hoping Nokia officially comes out with bootloader unlocking for other devices besides the current Nokia 8.

I know I'm slightly late to this thread but I can confirm that one can install the public beta release of 9.0 from an ota Download (look for the thread on XDA) and install using this thread. It works perfectly but twrp will be overwritten so prepare to reinstall twrp.

Reactions: hackintosh5

arl0ng

Hello, I flash twrp.img on my ta-1033 but after typing "fastboot boot recovery" the smartphone starts without going into recovery. When I restart and go into recovery, twrp is not installed....

Envoyé de mon TA-1033 en utilisant Tapatalk

Emmykay223

Nov 3, 2018
Hello, I flash twrp.img on my ta-1033 but after typing "fastboot boot recovery" the smartphone starts without going into recovery. When I restart and go into recovery, twrp is not installed....

Envoyé de mon TA-1033 en utilisant Tapatalk
Not bootable on pie update that's why it's taking u back to pie recovery instead of twrp

Top Liked Posts