• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY] [OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.2.3-0 for Nokia 6

Search This thread

tuh

Aug 26, 2013
Malang
www.kaskus.co.id
I've tried it with latest twrp and 3310 and didnt work.
After i flash it with 'fastboot flash recovery [.img]' when i boot it to recovery, my screen goes 'No Command'.
And when i tried to flash it again, then booting it via fastboot mode with 'fastboot boot [.img]' it works and i tried to install the .img file within twrp (with all suggested twrp version), again, my screen still goes 'No Command'
Any solving for my case? I have bootloader unlocked with latest security update.
Thank you.

Last edited:

DoggyStar

Mar 5, 2018
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've tried it with latest twrp and 3310 and didnt work.
After i flash it with 'fastboot flash recovery [.img]' when i boot it to recovery, my screen goes 'No Command'.
And when i tried to flash it again, then booting it via fastboot mode with 'fastboot boot [.img]' it works and i tried to install the .img file within twrp (with all suggested twrp version), again, my screen still goes 'No Command'
Any solving for my case? I have bootloader unlocked with latest security update.
Thank you.

Flash twrp fastboot flash recovery and the fastboot reboot and straight away push volume up and power so long that it goes twrp. It's working only that way.
When you get to the twrp, flash latest magisk first thing. That fix your problem :cowboy:

Last edited:

tuh

Aug 26, 2013
Malang
www.kaskus.co.id
Flash twrp fastboot flash recovery and the fastboot reboot and straight away push volume up and power so long that it goes twrp. It's working only that way.
When you get to the twrp, flash latest magisk first thing. That fix your problem :cowboy:

I solve my problem with TechMesto's admin help, when I can get into twrp with 'fastboot boot [.img]' i directly flash latest magisk, but before that I install the manager first. Go back to fastboot and flash twrp with 'fastboot flash recovery [.img]' and voila, i get twrp installed on my phone. But still, thanks for your advice.

hhmsama

Feb 12, 2020
nokia 6.1 loop

Hey ,
My nokia 6.1 got stuck in loop during automatic upgrad to android 10, it shows the following error
455101673_302213.jpg

The developer mode wasn't activated. Phone is not detected by PC and ADB is not connecting to the phone.
what to do ? other than factory reset (which is not an option)
thank you in advance:fingers-crossed:

Sharashchandra

Mar 8, 2016
Recovery not working on NOKIA 6 TA1021 after pie update ?? Any idea about that.
I tried with fast boot boot command with the last two latest recoveries but none of them worked.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts