[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL]TWRP 3.4.0.0 Recovery [m30lte]

Ajayagrawal

Oct 4, 2020
Stuck on download bootloop !!

I followed all the procedures correctly(hopefully) but i always get stuck on the download bootloop.The procedure i followed are:
1.Flashed the stock ROM "June" update(Downloaded from @vdbhb59 thread).
2.Unlocked OEM(by putting 15 days prior date & disabled automatic date and time) and turned on USB debugging.
3.Turned on WIFI and waited 3-4 hrs & restarted 2-3 times in between (Procedure as stated on @vdbhb59 thread comment section)
4.Downloaded TWRP and flashed using ODIN (Repartition and Auto Reboot boxes were UNTICKED).
5.Booted to TWRP and Wipe>Format Data>type in "yes" then Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Ticked Cache and swiped.
6.Reboot>Recovery>Do not Install.
7. Install > Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip then Wipe cache/dalvik cache then rebooted.
BUT WHEN I REBOOT INSTEAD OF SAMSUNG LOGO IT SHOWS IN "BOOTLOADER DOWNLOAD"
What may be problem here ? Did i miss any steps ??

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
I followed all the procedures correctly(hopefully) but i always get stuck on the download bootloop.The procedure i followed are:
1.Flashed the stock ROM "June" update(Downloaded from @vdbhb59 thread).
2.Unlocked OEM(by putting 15 days prior date & disabled automatic date and time) and turned on USB debugging.
3.Turned on WIFI and waited 3-4 hrs & restarted 2-3 times in between (Procedure as stated on @vdbhb59 thread comment section)
4.Downloaded TWRP and flashed using ODIN (Repartition and Auto Reboot boxes were UNTICKED).
5.Booted to TWRP and Wipe>Format Data>type in "yes" then Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Ticked Cache and swiped.
6.Reboot>Recovery>Do not Install.
7. Install > Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip then Wipe cache/dalvik cache then rebooted.
BUT WHEN I REBOOT INSTEAD OF SAMSUNG LOGO IT SHOWS IN "BOOTLOADER DOWNLOAD"
What may be problem here ? Did i miss any steps ??
Are you trying TWRP or Modified ROM? Dmverity is not needed. That is messing up, as it is not a modified boot. For only TWRP, you dont need dmverity.

Ajayagrawal

Oct 4, 2020
Are you trying TWRP or Modified ROM? Dmverity is not needed. That is messing up, as it is not a modified boot. For only TWRP, you dont need dmverity.
I want to install TurboRom v2. For it to be installed as specified, I need TWRP to flash the TurboROM.So will i need dmverity in this situation?
PS:Also when will "Modified Stock -- Bloat free full Stock OS " will be released.Really waiting for Highly debloated stock Rom for M30.Hoping our cosiderate developers :) will make it soon.

Last edited:

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
I want to install TurboRom v2. For it to be installed as specified, I need TWRP to flash the TurboROM.So will i need dmverity in this situation?
PS:Also when will "Modified Stock -- Bloat free full Stock OS " will be released.Really waiting for Highly debloated stock Rom for M30.Hoping our cosiderate developers :) will make it soon.
The full debloated stock ROM is already out. I gave the build. See FLOSSbOxIN which I created in post here on ROM page.
As for Turbo V2, I recall one does not need DMBlVerity there. Still cross check the post instructions.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

FLOSSbOxIN: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-m30/development/flossboxin-debloated-stock-rom-t4168147

Bit different to FLOSS but stock ROM as well: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-m30/development/rom-t4167497

Akhil99

Oct 6, 2015
Mysore
TurboROM IS THE MOST debloated and well optimised, fastest stock ROM that doesn't compromise functionality. In the end it's the user's perception.

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
TurboROM IS THE MOST debloated and well optimised, fastest stock ROM that doesn't compromise functionality. In the end it's the user's perception.
Even FLOSS does not compromise functionalities at all. User apps and system apps do not make up functionalities, but the functional features make it as any change. It is a custom ROM basically, but with full stock features.

Akhil99

Oct 6, 2015
Mysore
Even FLOSS does not compromise functionalities at all. User apps and system apps do not make up functionalities, but the functional features make it as any change. It is a custom ROM basically, but with full stock features.
I never talked about FLOSS. Many users here do not want FLOSS/FOSS as it is not seamlessly integrated with the OS. Third party applications and FLOSS/FOSS apps will never be as seamlessly integrated as the google service/apps. Users just want a basic ultrafast ROM with minimal google with option of installing at an point.

Ajayagrawal

Oct 4, 2020
According to my view both Floss and Turbo are equally great from their respective viewpoint(Floss is great for users who value privacy & needs highly debloated ROM and TurboROM is great for users who want high performance with customization.Thanks Devs :) for both of these unique ROMS).I would be super happy to put any of these ROMS on my device(SERIOUSLY).But the problem is I could not get past the first step ie install TWRP on my device.I followed every procedure ,watched videos on Youtube and tried every suggestions from comment section BUT MY M30 ALWAYS GETS STUCK ON DOWNLOAD BOOTLOOP.(with dmverity flashed-Have download Bootloop,Without dmverity flashed-Samsung Logo Bootloop)
Before i flashed fresh STOCK ROM i had flashed Patched Magisk.And after flashing STOCK i found when i press Software update i get "The operating system on your device has been modified in an unauthorized way".Did i tripped KNOX ? Is this the reason that i am getting Bootloop ?.
What maybe the reason that i am getting this Bootloop,Devs ?

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
According to my view both Floss and Turbo are equally great from their respective viewpoint(Floss is great for users who value privacy & needs highly debloated ROM and TurboROM is great for users who want high performance with customization.Thanks Devs :) for both of these unique ROMS).I would be super happy to put any of these ROMS on my device(SERIOUSLY).But the problem is I could not get past the first step ie install TWRP on my device.I followed every procedure ,watched videos on Youtube and tried every suggestions from comment section BUT MY M30 ALWAYS GETS STUCK ON DOWNLOAD BOOTLOOP.(with dmverity flashed-Have download Bootloop,Without dmverity flashed-Samsung Logo Bootloop)
Before i flashed fresh STOCK ROM i had flashed Patched Magisk.And after flashing STOCK i found when i press Software update i get "The operating system on your device has been modified in an unauthorized way".Did i tripped KNOX ? Is this the reason that i am getting Bootloop ?.
What maybe the reason that i am getting this Bootloop,Devs ?
Can you Message me here on XDA. I will help you get your TWRP booted.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone