- Aug 31, 2011
Status?Finally got back around to this. I've tried both 3.0 and 2.0. Always results the same. It's just not working. At this point I'm not sure what to do. I guess I'll just put some info in here maybe it'll help someone help me?
- OEM Switch is set to on (oem unlocked)
- Android 10 (QP1A.190711.020.T830XXU5CUE2)
- Knox 3.5, API 31, TIMA 4.1.0
- March 1 2021 security patch
- Kernel Version 4.4.205-21567889
- Tried flashing twrp-3.6.0_9-0-gts4lwifi.img.tar
- Tried flashing TWRP_T83x_3.4.0-6.tar
- Tried flashing twrp-3.5.2_9-0-gts4lwifi.img.tar
Nothing shows on the recovery mode download screen other than the downloading don't unplug from source message and icon.
I'm having the exact same issue. i have the SM-T820 too (w/same SW and settings as you have). i also have tried all what you've tried...plus a couple factory resets by relocking and unlocking the BL.
1. Now, the Download BL screen no longer has the status text in upper left of screen, and no matter what I try i cannot get TWRP to flash successfully, nor get the text to reappear.
2. Odin sees Tablet and assigns the COM as usual...untick autoboot....tick AP....add tar....but each Each attempt ends with:
All threads completed (successful, 0 failed 1)
3. Also when the factory recovery loads now, at bottom of screen this text appears:
#reboot recovery cause [unknown]
manual mode 1.0.0