Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn't dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.
Fastboot Flashing Code
[CENTER]fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.0-x-whyred.img[/CENTER]
ChangeLog : twrp-3.4.0-0
- Added option to backup/restore persist image
- Pie firmware required.
- Fixed incorrect date/time on some devices
- Fixed F2FS formatting of internal storage
- Fixed broken F2FS
- Fixed broken DT2W
- Bug fixes & performance+
- Fixed encryption issue in custom ROMs after formatting userdata
- Update: Outdated Objects
- Added support for Huaxing panel.
- Updated Kernel to latest.
- Added F2FS support.
- Enabled DT2W.
- Manual incremental OTA support is still available.
- And some minor changes.
- Added support to backup, flash and restore both system and vendor images...
- Both Oreo & Nougat support...
- Fixed brightness issue now it can be reduced up to 1%.
- Now OTA updates can be flashed through twrp...
TWRP, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
Release Date: Jun-26-2020
Last Updated: Jun-26-2020