• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Recovery]Official twrp-3.5.0_9-0-simba6_cricket Alcatel Idol 5[/Recovery]

Search This thread

lehmancurtis

Official Team Win Recovery Project for Alcatel Idol 5 (6060C)

• First things first, any and all potential risk to a device due to choosing to modify it in any way is the responsablity of said devices owner AND NO ONE ELSE.
  • Requirements:Bootloader unlocked and root permissions. Or, bootloader unlocked and fastboot. for these refer to my previous post located here.
  • If you already have bootloader unlocked and root permissions, simply download the official twrp app and select your device and let the app do the work.
  • If you have bootloader unlock but no root, use the tool from the above tutorial to access fastboot. Then using fastboot issue
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery <path/to/twrp/image>
    *Be sure to replace <path/to/twrp/image> with the actual path to where you have saved the recovery image.
Official TWRP image lives here

Credits:
1st thanks to Team Win Recovery Project for making this possible by remaining open sourced and flexible.
Thanks to bigbiff from TWRP for helping me through the process to get this device approved for official support.
Special thanks to the Mvirus team for the boot mode tool.
Last but certainly not least, thanks to PizzaG and all my people at A-Team Digital Solutions for all the support and allowing me to keep my skills sharp as a team member.

Last edited: