[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2.0 for Samsung Galaxy A70

Search This thread

raeumler

Jul 9, 2016
LG Velvet
i have the strange issue that my phone just comes to the red warning text and then does nothing, no bootloop no adb, downloadmode works. but thats only with a twrp recovery (tried 3.4* and 3.5*) with stock its ok. i flashed the recovery.img and vbmeta.img together in a tar on the AP slot in a patched odin 3.13. and i have tried to singleflash them too. i get two yellow messages before showing up the screen where the powerbutton is to press for next, its something with recovery and vbmeta. i tried twrp 3.3.1, it works (ok lets say it starts) but it kicks root access and i have to flash the whole firmware to get root back again,.

my phone is an SM-A70FN/DS with magisk, Android 9, Oneui 1.1, Kernel 41.14.83 build: PPR1.180610.011A705FNXXU5ASL4 (thats android 9 with an android 10 bootloader and sec patches from januar 2020)

MarvinMod

• May 20, 2015
    i have the strange issue that my phone just comes to the red warning text and then does nothing, no bootloop no adb, downloadmode works. but thats only with a twrp recovery (tried 3.4* and 3.5*) with stock its ok. i flashed the recovery.img and vbmeta.img together in a tar on the AP slot in a patched odin 3.13. and i have tried to singleflash them too. i get two yellow messages before showing up the screen where the powerbutton is to press for next, its something with recovery and vbmeta. i tried twrp 3.3.1, it works (ok lets say it starts) but it kicks root access and i have to flash the whole firmware to get root back again,.

my phone is an SM-A70FN/DS with magisk, Android 9, Oneui 1.1, Kernel 41.14.83 build: PPR1.180610.011A705FNXXU5ASL4 (thats android 9 with an android 10 bootloader and sec patches from januar 2020)
    Theres your problem. One ui 1.1, you need to follow someones guide and update your bootloader. You need to be on one ui 2.x

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)

my twrp is designed for OneUI 2.0 and 2.5

Reactions: MarvinMod

Spoochie

• Jan 3, 2015
    Doha
    Hello guys! Just wanna ask if there is any ways to flash TWRP 3.5.0_10 without wiping the data?
    I just want to have TWRP installed and dont wanna root yet.

It is just pain in the butttt to re install some apps with online data, (like covid monitoring apps) here in my country. I need to re sign in again avery time i wipe data.

Thanks a lot.
    Have a good day guys.

luigi1956

Mar 5, 2016
    Ciao ragazzi! Vuoi solo chiedere se ci sono modi per lampeggiare TWRP 3.5.0_10 senza cancellare i dati?
    Voglio solo che TWRP sia installato e non voglio ancora eseguire il root.

È solo dolore nel re installare alcune app con dati online, (come le app di monitoraggio covid) qui nel mio paese. Devo riascrivo di nuovo ogni volta che pulisco i dati.

Grazie mille.
    Buona giornata ragazzi.

installato da TWRP senza problema

Ossmaradny

Sep 26, 2018
    https%3A%2F%2Fwww.maketecheasier.com%2Fassets%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F01%2Ftwrp-featured.jpg

Code:
    /*
    *Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Downloads
    Official Builds

Installation via HEIMDALL
    • Reboot to Download Mode.
    • Run the following commands via terminal (if you are using HEIMDALL on a Linux system)
    • heimdall flash --RECOVERY path_to_recovery.img

Installation via TWRP
    • Copy the new build into external sdcard.
    • Tab on Install > Install Image.
    • Choose recovery.img's path > select Recovery as destination then Swipe to Flash
    • Enjoy.

Bugs
    - You tell me!

Kernel Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A70, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A70

Contributors
    haky 86
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-11-23
    Last Updated 2020-11-23
    Does it works for samsung a70s SM A7070??

seyits

Jun 2, 2016
    https%3A%2F%2Fwww.maketecheasier.com%2Fassets%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F01%2Ftwrp-featured.jpg

Code:
    /*
    *Disclaimer
    */

Downloads
    Official Builds

• Run the following commands via terminal (if you are using HEIMDALL on a Linux system)

Installation via TWRP
    • Choose recovery.img's path > select Recovery as destination then Swipe to Flash
    • Enjoy.

Bugs
    - You tell me!

Kernel Source

Contributors
    haky 86

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-11-23
    Last Updated 2020-11-23
    Thank you for your effort. Will there be imei (Efs) backup feature with Twrp?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Thank you for your effort. Will there be imei (Efs) backup feature with Twrp?
      if there's no such option, I'll add one.
      Also, I congratulate you for your great efforts in making the galaxy a70 Twrp.

Code:
      /*
      *Disclaimer
      */

Downloads
      Official Builds

Installation via TWRP
      • Enjoy.

Bugs
      - You tell me!

Kernel Source

Contributors
      haky 86

Version Information
      Testing

Created 2020-11-23
      Last Updated 2020-11-23
      I forget to update the topic with a new twrp image
      Can anyone confirm backup of data on sm-705mn?

After reboot to o.s. and then back to twrp, can anyone confirm internal storage still unencrypted on sm-705mn?
      My device is sm705f, I try to use disable force encryption, and the internal storage is decrypted even in twrp, and you can try to backup normally.
      Im asking for model sm-a705mn only. I understand twrp and haky 86 Los works on other variants however, some issues with the a705mn variant on both twrp and Los.
      idk if flashing mn firmware on my fn variant would be risky for fixing bugs.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone