TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices on forums like xda-developers.
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
How to install (First of all: Have unlocked BL)- If you don't know the basic steps, you can see this video as example (I know it isn't for A72 but, feel free to try)
· Download twrp-3.5.2_10-0-a72q.tar file
· Disable Auto Reboot option in Odin
· Select AP, and get twrp-3.5.2_10-0-a72q.tar file
· Flash it
Hints after TWRP flashing· Format data (You'll lose all data and things inside internal storage)
· Flash multidisabler zip
· Flash DM Verity Force Disabler (To avoid some issues, like: Reboot thing)
Credits@hendramanu (For helping me about Kernel)
@DarthJabba9 (For miatoll device tree as base)
@redymedan (For testing)
@ShaDisNX255 (For testing)
Samsung (OSS Team)
TeamWin Recovery Project