• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][TWRP-3.5.2_10-1] TWRP for POCO X2/k30

Search This thread
Sep 3, 2021
Code:
*** Disclaimer ***

All flashing is done at your own risk!
While nothing from this thread should break your device,
don't come back here blaming anyone if it does!
Introduction

Prerequisites:
Code:
 . Unlocked Bootloader
Installation instructions:

Device Changelog

Downloads

Official TWRP Website
My Telegram TWRP Support Group:
Credits:
Huge thanks to @Captain_Throwback for his guidences
Sources
TWRP: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_bootable_recovery
Device Tree: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_xiaomi_phoenix
Kernel Tree: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/phoenix-q-oss
TWRP: 3.5.1_10
Hey! I recently installed TWRP and flashed EvoX Android 12. Now TWRP is not showing internal storage and i tried everything but nothing is working. Reinstalled and formatted data too. Please do something asap as i am stuck in the ROM forever this way. Thank You.

sha_aditya

Feb 6, 2016
Delhi
Hey! I recently installed TWRP and flashed EvoX Android 12. Now TWRP is not showing internal storage and i tried everything but nothing is working. Reinstalled and formatted data too. Please do something asap as i am stuck in the ROM forever this way. Thank You.
This is because Android 12 sources haven't been released yet, so recoveries are unable to decrypt the storage.

I got around it by changing filesystem (from Advanced Wipe) of Data partition to ext2 and then back to f2fs, and installed Android 11 ROM.
But be warned, it will erase all your data!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amit Singh Rajput
Sep 3, 2021
This is because Android 12 sources haven't been released yet, so recoveries are unable to decrypt the storage.

I got around it by changing filesystem (from Advanced Wipe) of Internal Storage to ext2 and then back to f2fs, and installed Android 11 ROM.
How to do that can you please elaborate in steps. I am using TWRP recovery. I have tried advanced wiping in orange fox recovery, inside the data. But nothing worked.

sha_aditya

Feb 6, 2016
Delhi
How to do that can you please elaborate in steps. I am using TWRP recovery. I have tried advanced wiping in orange fox recovery, inside the data. But nothing worked.
1. Go to TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced Wipe
2. Select Data partition and click on 'Repair or Change Filesystem'
3. Change filesystem to ext2
4. When done, change it back to f2fs
5. Flash desired ROM from USB or memory card

Reactions: Amit Singh Rajput

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I got around it by changing filesystem (from Advanced Wipe) of Data partition to ext2 and then back to f2fs, and installed Android 11 ROM.
    1. Go to TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced Wipe
    2. Select Data partition and click on 'Repair or Change Filesystem'
    3. Change filesystem to ext2
    4. When done, change it back to f2fs
    5. Flash desired ROM from USB or memory card
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer ***

All flashing is done at your own risk!
    While nothing from this thread should break your device,
    don't come back here blaming anyone if it does!
    Introduction
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and
    customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to
    mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about
    every aspect of the look and
    Prerequisites:
    Code:
     . Unlocked Bootloader
    Installation instructions:
    Recovery Install Method:
    Simply download the TWRP-3.5.1_10-0 from twrp website and flash it using fastboot mode, steps are mentioned below
    Fastboot Install Method:
    You will need the platform-tools from the Android SDK on your computer. Download only the platform-tools according to your device to get adb and fastboot binaries.

On your device, go into Settings -> About and find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings. Press back and go into Developer Options and enable USB debugging. From your computer, open a command prompt and type
    Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    You should now be in fastboot mode.

Download the zip file attached to this thread and copy the recovery.img file into the same folder as your adb and fastboot binaries and type:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    Code:
    fastboot oem reboot-recovery
    REMEMBER: is important that from fastboot you directly go in TWRP mode or the TWRP will be overwritten.
    Device Changelog
    Version:3.5.1-10-0:
    Initial Official Release
    Version: 3.5.1_10-0-2:
    Upstreamed to 3.5.1_10.0
    Fixed issue related to fs of ext_media
    Fixed issue related to format data
    Version: 3.5.0_10-0-1:
    Fixed Android 11 loop errors
    Version: 3.5.0_10-0:
    Initial Stable version
    Fastbootd Mode Working Fine
    Adb sideload Working Fine
    A11 decryption working Fine
    Nandroid Backup and Restore Working(not tested on miui)
    Downloads
    Official TWRP Website
    My Telegram TWRP Support Group:
    Credits:
    Huge thanks to @Captain_Throwback for his guidences
    Sources
    TWRP: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_bootable_recovery
    Device Tree: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_xiaomi_phoenix
    Kernel Tree: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/phoenix-q-oss
    TWRP: 3.5.1_10
    Official TWRP-3.5.1_10-0 is released for phoenixin, phoenix
    @HimanshuRaj

Please, correct your naming scheme of TWRP. I am quoting the exact words below that are written in the TWRP website :
    Devices built in the android-10 tree will be suffixed with 10 like 3.5.0_10. Each device tree update will have a final suffix for any updates made for the device like 3.5.0_10-1.
    i.e., use "-" instead of "."

Apart from this, your TWRP is very good and works fine. Thanks for your contribution to Poco X2 community. :)
    New build is out, do check it out
    after formatting data and rebooting to recovery, copying files to device does not work. Internal storage does not show up. i have to reboot to system again to get copy to device working and get internal storage to show up again. this is a bug with every other twrp out there except the LR team one. Hope you fix this bug.
    I have shared a new test build for that
    Join the support group to test it