• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2_9-0 [tblte][trlte][trlteduos]

Search This thread
Samsung galaxy not 4
SM-N910S korea (treltest)
Can enyone tell me
Where i get
Ty
Better clarify what you want to get?
Bootloader, modem, TWRP?
As I found out yours has Exynos CPU.
Didn't you know?
Here is a Snapdragon sub thread.
Better look here or here.

Last edited:

crispaul12

Nov 18, 2016
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F; trltevzw; Bootloader:N910VVRU2BOG5; PDA:N910FXXU1DQJ1) on which I would like to install the TWRP recovery; I tried with Odin, but it is not possible (Fail-Auth) probably because my bootloader is locked.
How can I bypass the bootloader lock problem?
Thanks

... Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F; trltevzw;....
Acc to TWRP site
<International & Americas (SM-N910F/trltexx, SM-N910G/trltedt, SM-N910P/trltespr, SM-N910R4/trlteusc, SM-N910T/trltetmo, SM-N910V/trltevzw, SM-N910W8/trltecan)>

So if it says trltevzw it should be N910V.
I assume Verizon.
There's a special thread afaik for this cause of its specific problems.
Perhaps it works to autoroot first 🤷‍♂️ but I don't know.

Last edited:

crispaul12

Nov 18, 2016
Acc to TWRP site
<International & Americas (SM-N910F/trltexx, SM-N910G/trltedt, SM-N910P/trltespr, SM-N910R4/trlteusc, SM-N910T/trltetmo, SM-N910V/trltevzw, SM-N910W8/trltecan)>

So if it says trltevzw it should be N910V.
I assume Verizon.
There's a special thread afaik for this cause of its specific problems.
Perhaps it works to autoroot first 🤷‍♂️ but I don't know.

Thanks
May you please point me to the special thread?

Unidave199

Nov 18, 2013
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Hya Gang... I have the SM-910P with the Q15 variant which is the last one Sprint put out over the air. Is there an advantage to updating to the last Bootloader/Modem (PK1)?
1616983563753.png

pointbob

Mar 30, 2012
odin does not connect in download mode - i have 910v

however if i connect my phone via safe mode then it does connect with odin but then fails to update twrp. i tried update it in twrp but file N910VVRU2CQL1_N910VVRU2CQL1.tar was not recognized as an image (since the dl here is a tar)...help (currently on a older 3.0 vers of twrp...worried it might fail update lineage )...also im on stock rom

sort of a bummer because i must have had odin workign at 1 point on my windows 10 machine....since i rooted the phone last year....

Last edited:
odin does not connect in download mode - i have 910v

however if i connect my phone via safe mode then it does connect with odin but then fails to update twrp. i tried update it in twrp but file N910VVRU2CQL1_N910VVRU2CQL1.tar was not recognized as an image (since the dl here is a tar)...help (currently on a older 3.0 vers of twrp...worried it might fail update lineage )...also im on stock rom

sort of a bummer because i must have had odin workign at 1 point on my windows 10 machine....since i rooted the phone last year....
Is USB debugging enabled in dev options?
What does "adb devices" give you when entered in terminal?
TWRP can either flash zip or img files.

pointbob

Mar 30, 2012
Is USB debugging enabled in dev options?
What does "adb devices" give you when entered in terminal?
TWRP can either flash zip or img files.
it looks like the problem mayhave been usb cable/port - i managed to get odin to recognize the 910v - so big happy on that.

but i had to flash 6.0.1 oem android fw to re-write the system...fortunately it worked and got my phone back...however it's unrooted again...

i'll try the cf-autoroot file later today...but since i wrote over the system i may have killed to root...and it's a pain to root these verizon locked bootloader phones...like 27 steps lol

thx again

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    * [B][U]Your warranty is now void.[/U][/B]
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Odin
    - Odin3 v3.13.3

Heimdall
    - Glass Echidna

Bootloaders and modems
    tblte
    - N915FXXS1DRI3_N915FXXU1DPC7.tar
    - N915GXXS1DRH2_N915GDDU1DQK1.tar
    - N915PVPU5DQI5_N915PVPU5DQI5.tar
    - N915R4TYS1CQC1_N915R4TYS1CQC1.tar
    - N915TUBS2DRKA_N915TUBS2DQA2.tar
    - N915W8VLS1CPK1_N915W8VLS1CPK1.tar
    - N9150ZCU1CQH5_N9150ZCU1CQH5.tar
    - N9150ZHS1CQH1_N9150ZHS1CQH1.tar

trlte
    - N910FXXU1DRI2_N910FXXU1DRI1.tar
    - N910GDTS1DRH2_N910GDTU1DQL1.tar
    - N910PVPU5DQI5_N910PVPU5DQI5.tar
    - N910R4TYS1CQC1_N910R4TYS1CQC1.tar
    - N910T3UVU3EQI2_N910T3UVU3EQI2.tar
    - N910TUVU2EQI2_N910TUVU2EQI2.tar
    - N910VVRU2CQL1_N910VVRU2CQL1.tar
    - N910W8VLS1DSA1_N910W8VLS1DPK1.tar

trlteduos
    - N9100ZCS1DQH1_N9100ZCS1DQH1.tar
    - N9100ZHU1DQH2_N9100ZHU1DQH2.tar
    - N9106WZNU1DQB1_N9106WZNU1DQB1.tar
    - N9109WKEU1DQD1_N9109WKEU1DQD1.tar

TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Qualcomm)

How to flash a bootloader and/or modem
    1. If your tablet is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Download" from the Restart menu,
    2. In Odin, import either the bootloader.tar or bootloader_modem.tar file, depending on your variant, with the "AP" button.

How to flash TWRP with Odin
    1. If your tablet is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Download" from the Restart menu. Alternatively, power it off and press the Power, Volume Down, and Home buttons simultaneously. When the blue screen appears, release all 3 buttons and press Volume Up.
    2. In Odin, import the appropriate twrp.tar file for your variant with the "AP" and press the "Start" button.
    3. Pull the battery as soon as your phone vibrates.
    4. You can then boot directly into TWRP by pressing the Power, Volume Up, and Home buttons simultaneously. Release all three buttons as soon as you see the boot screen ("Samsung Galaxy Note 4").

How to flash TWRP within a previous version of TWRP
    1. If your tablet is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Recovery" from the Restart menu. Alternatively, power it off and press the Power, Volume Up, and Home buttons simultaneously. Release all 3 buttons when the boot screen appears ("Samsung Galaxy Note 4").
    2. In TWRP, tap "Install" then "Install Image".
    3. Navigate in the folder structure to the location of the appropriate twrp.img file for your variant and tap it.
    4. Select the "Recovery" radio button.
    5. Move the slider to the right to flash the TWRP image.
    6. Tap "Reboot System" or, alternatively, tap the back arrow 3 times to return to the main menu, then tap "Reboot" and "Recovery" to reboot into the TWRP image you have just flashed.

Changelog
    - See post #2.

Bugs
    E:recv error on uevent
    - This warning appears during the process of making a nandroid backup. I assure you that it's perfectly innocence: your backup should complete successfully and it should restore successfully without any reference to this warning. This is a known bug that affects other Exynos devices as well, such as the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (hero2lte).
    - Technical explanation from bigbiff himself: "I think it must be a bug, probably shouldn't print the log out if we aren't using ueventd to pull in partition information on a target device. I am not sure what devices we are supporting using ueventd however. Looks like it only runs from the process_fstab function. It's harmless, but I wonder if it should be put in an ifdef guard."

Credits
    - Inspiration in motivating me to learn how to build TWRP: _mone
    - Kernel work and device trees for related devices: cvxda
    - micky387 and every other open source developer and user who contributes directly or indirectly to the TWRP community in the development of and in providing feedback for the tblte, trlte, and trlteduos.

Sources
    - apq8084 kernel repository
    - tblte repository
    - trlte repository
    - trlteduos repository
    - TWRP repository

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP 3.5.2_9-0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    ripee, _mone, cvxda, micky387
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.5.2_9-0
    Stable Release Date: 2021-04-06

Created 2019-05-24
    Last Updated 2021-04-15
    @ripee

Has the issue been resolved yet ?
    It only happens to me when I do a full complete wipe for a clean flash.
    It doesn't seem to affect a roms integrity when restoring a backup.

Once a rom has been run for a length of time the TWRP clock updates ok.

All these backups are less than 3 days old.
    All are the latest builds of each respective rom.
    The oldest backup is Xenon

The easiest way to resolve this is to wipe your phone, flash stock, then start again with twrp and your rom. TWRP gets its time and date from the system clock, which is set by the rom, which is set by your mobile company.

I had the same thing happen on my wifi-only tablet, and reflashing stock is the only thing that worked. No idea why this happened in the first place, perhaps some twrp or rom update went screwy, and some file or folder permission isn't allowing it to be set properly.