Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Odin3 v3.10.5
- Glass Echidna
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
How to flash TWRP with Odin
1. If your phone is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Download" from the Restart menu. Alternatively, power it off and press the Power, Volume Down simultaneously. When the warning screen appears, release all buttons and press Volume Up.
2. In Odin, import the appropriate twrp.tar file for your variant with the "AP".
3. Disable auto reboot in Odin and press start.
4. You can then boot directly into TWRP by pressing the Power and Volume Up simultaneously. Release all buttons as soon as you see the boot screen ("Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1").
How to flash TWRP within a previous version of TWRP
1. If your phone is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Recovery" from the Restart menu. Alternatively, power it off and press the Power and Volume UP simultaneously. Release all buttons when the boot screen appears ("Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1").
2. In TWRP, tap "Install" then "Install Image".
3. Navigate in the folder structure to the location of the appropriate twrp.img file for your variant and tap it.
4. Select the "Recovery" radio button.
5. Move the slider to the right to flash the TWRP image.
6. Tap "Reboot System" or, alternatively, tap the back arrow 3 times to return to the main menu, then tap "Reboot" and "Recovery" to reboot into the TWRP image you have just flashed.
- You tell me!
TWRP Team and all people who worked / are working on the exynos 4 devices.
- n8000 repository
- n8010 repository
- n8020 repository
- TWRP repository
Do you like my work?
Than you can simply hit the thanks button and consider to spend me a coffee or a beer,
I'm doing this in my spare time and every donation keeps me motivated.
XDA: DevDB Information
TWRP 3.5.2_9-X, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Current Stable Version: 3.5.2_9-1
Stable Release Date: 2021-02-14
Last Updated 2021-06-16