[RECOVERY] [OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.x for Galaxy A10 Exynos series [SM-A105] [16 April 2021]

Search This thread

Chatur27

• Jul 30, 2020
    Moka
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about this recovery
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Installation
    Method 1
    1) If you already have twrp on your phone, extract recovery.img from the tar file using Zarchiver (Download here).
    2) Reboot your phone and boot into recovery.
    3) Flash the recovery.img as "recovery"
    4) Finally reboot to recovery to enjoy new twrp 3.5.x :)

Method 2 (WARNING: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA)
    1) If you are installing custom recovery for the first time, open Odin on your pc and load the tar file (download below) in the AP slot.
    2) On the left of Odin, click on options and untick (remove the tick from) "autoreboot"
    3) Boot your phone into download mode and connect it to the pc.
    3) Flash the file in Odin. When flashing is complete in Odin, hold power + volume down keys on your phone to reboot
    4) As soon as the screen turns off, release all keys and press power + volume down keys till you boot into twrp 3.5.x
    5) Go to wipe, and format your data.
    6) Flash disable_dm_verity.zip (attached in post) in twrp to avoid fbe error.
    7) You now have twrp 3.5.x :)

Download
    Twrp 3.5.x for A10

Maintainer
    Gabriel260

Support
    Contact maintainer on telegram to report any bug → Gabriel

Thanks
    TWRP team
    Topjohnwu for root
    afaneh92
    Topser99

Attachments

• Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_10.28.2020.zip
      4.8 MB · Views: 1,112
    Last edited:

LemonadeSnake

Mar 13, 2021
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:

Installation
    Method 1
    1) If you already have twrp on your phone, extract recovery.img from the tar file using Zarchiver (Download here).
    4) Finally reboot to recovery to enjoy new twrp 3.5.1 :)

1) If you are installing custom recovery for the first time, open Odin on your pc and load the tar file (download below) in the AP slot.
    2) On the left of Odin, click on options and untick (remove the tick from) "autoreboot"
    3) Flash the file in Odin. When flashing is complete in Odin, hold power + volume down keys on your phone to reboot
    4) As soon as the screen turns off, release all keys and press power + volume down keys till you boot into twrp 3.5.1
    7) You now have twrp 3.5.1 :)

Download
    Twrp 3.5.1 for A10

Maintainer
    Gabriel260

Support

Thanks
    TWRP team
    Topjohnwu for root
    afaneh92
    Topser99
    Where is the tar file?

LemonadeSnake

Mar 13, 2021
    Download and install 7zip and right click "recovery.img" file > Select 7-Zip from openned menu>Select "Add to Archive" > Replace "Archive Format" to TAR > Click OK > Wait To Compressing... ANDD Ready your TAR file, WALA!
    Nice Day!
    well too late oof i tried another method by somebody else and my phone is now bootlooping

Staniczek

Mar 16, 2021
    EDIT:
    Okay, now everything works, I did it according to this tutorial:

Hello,
    I have a problem installing TWRP, turned on OEM unlock, then unlocked the bootloader, then when the phone rebooted and went into OEM setup it was turned off so I turned it on. I put my phone into download mode and tried to load twarp via Odin and got the message "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed (RECOVERY).
    Now, after starting the phone, when I enter programming options, the OEM unlock option is gone :(
    Can I do something about it now? I have SM-A105FN
    signal-2021-03-16-174319.jpeg

Last edited:

CrazyGenius

Mar 8, 2016
    İstanbul
    well too late oof i tried another method by somebody else and my phone is now bootlooping
    If you want to get rid of this thing, you can download the Official Firmware, extract it from the compressed file (and extract AP* file), make the necessary changes (replace stock "recovery.img" with TWRP img file, replace stock "vbmeta.img" with custom vbmeta and sarees...) and re-compress all extraxted and changed files to TAR file. Unselect "Auto Reboot" from Odin, select modified AP file from Odin AP menu and flash. If flashing complated, reboot phone directly recovery mode and flash all files.

LemonadeSnake

Mar 13, 2021
    If you want to get rid of this thing, you can download the Official Firmware, extract it from the compressed file (and extract AP* file), make the necessary changes (replace stock "recovery.img" with TWRP img file, replace stock "vbmeta.img" with custom vbmeta and sarees...) and re-compress all extraxted and changed files to TAR file. Unselect "Auto Reboot" from Odin, select modified AP file from Odin AP menu and flash. If flashing complated, reboot phone directly recovery mode and flash all files.
    i can't access download mode without a jig, because it can't even get to the samsung loop animation without restarting.

Anghirrim

Apr 29, 2011
    Google Nexus 5
    Google Pixel 3a
    EDIT:
    Okay, now everything works, I did it according to this tutorial:

Hello,
    I have a problem installing TWRP, turned on OEM unlock, then unlocked the bootloader, then when the phone rebooted and went into OEM setup it was turned off so I turned it on. I put my phone into download mode and tried to load twarp via Odin and got the message "Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed (RECOVERY).
    Now, after starting the phone, when I enter programming options, the OEM unlock option is gone :(
    Can I do something about it now? I have SM-A105FN
    View attachment 5251963
    If you are 100% sure of having your bootlaoder unlocked, reflash the stock rom you are on. It worked for me yesterday night.

zGuust

Apr 15, 2021

Code:

Installation
    Method 1
    4) Finally reboot to recovery to enjoy new twrp 3.5.1 :)

4) As soon as the screen turns off, release all keys and press power + volume down keys till you boot into twrp 3.5.1
    7) You now have twrp 3.5.1 :)

Download
    Twrp 3.5.1 for A10

Maintainer
    Gabriel260

Support

Thanks
    TWRP team
    Topjohnwu for root
    afaneh92
    Topser99
    Can you install this on the a10 sm-a105m Android 10?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello i have a SM-A105FN and when i flash twrp it keeps telling RQT_Close.. Any clues ?

Code:

Installation
      Method 1
      4) Finally reboot to recovery to enjoy new twrp 3.5.x :)

4) As soon as the screen turns off, release all keys and press power + volume down keys till you boot into twrp 3.5.x
      7) You now have twrp 3.5.x :)

Download
      Twrp 3.5.x for A10

Maintainer
      Gabriel260

Support

Thanks
      TWRP team
      Topjohnwu for root
      afaneh92
      Topser99
      Fix etc/fstab "system_root" to "system" please
      Thanks for this amazing build. Never ceases to surprise me.
      Can you install this on the A10e? (A102)
      Can you install this on the A10e? (A102)
      no
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone