[RECOVERY] Official TWRP 3.6.X for Note 3 Neo hllte/hl3g

Search This thread

Rainbow_Dash

Nov 23, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
home.png
backupname.png

WARNING : Flashing a custom recovery to your device will trip the Knox warranty bit on your phone. I'm pretty sure no one still has a warranty on this device all these years later heh

You generally don't have to worry, as it's incredibly hard to brick a Samsung device, and physical damage warranties should be exempt from Knox triggering.

Only Note 3 Neo exynos variants SM-N7505 and SM-N750 are officially supported by me and this thread.
If you have another exynos model/regional variant of this phone it usually doesn't hurt to try and see if it works. If it does, report it back here.
It will 100% NOT work on qualcomm variants like the SM-N7502 duos model.

Instructions:
  1. Reboot your device into Download mode. To do this, select reboot from the power menu and hold the [Volume Down] + [Home] + [Power] buttons while your device reboots.
    Once you reach the Download mode warning screen, press [Volume Up] to continue.
    Transparent.gif
  2. Open Odin and place that TWRP tar file in the [AP] slot without touching any other options, then press [Start].
    Transparent.gif
  3. Hold [Volume Up] + [Home] + [Power] buttons near the end of the flash, and keep holding them until you are in recovery.
Downloads:
Download on twrp.me

Source-code:
Kernel
device-common
hllte

Last edited:
Reactions: arunbiju969

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    home.png
    backupname.png

WARNING : Flashing a custom recovery to your device will trip the Knox warranty bit on your phone. I'm pretty sure no one still has a warranty on this device all these years later heh

You generally don't have to worry, as it's incredibly hard to brick a Samsung device, and physical damage warranties should be exempt from Knox triggering.

Only Note 3 Neo exynos variants SM-N7505 and SM-N750 are officially supported by me and this thread.
    If you have another exynos model/regional variant of this phone it usually doesn't hurt to try and see if it works. If it does, report it back here.
    It will 100% NOT work on qualcomm variants like the SM-N7502 duos model.

Instructions:
    1. Reboot your device into Download mode. To do this, select reboot from the power menu and hold the [Volume Down] + [Home] + [Power] buttons while your device reboots.
      Once you reach the Download mode warning screen, press [Volume Up] to continue.
      Transparent.gif
    2. Open Odin and place that TWRP tar file in the [AP] slot without touching any other options, then press [Start].
      Transparent.gif
    3. Hold [Volume Up] + [Home] + [Power] buttons near the end of the flash, and keep holding them until you are in recovery.
    Downloads:
    Download on twrp.me

Source-code:
    Kernel
    device-common
    hllte