shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
Teamwin Recovery 3.0.2-0 For LG L90 D4xx

Fixed Touchscreen issue
Compiled from latest cm13 Source

How to Install:

You need Unlocked Bootloader.
Flash zip file with other custom Recovery,or use attached img with an App like Rom Installer.​

Credits and Big thx for Help:
Teamwin

To:

androidguy1991 (confirmed that works on D415)

Forbidden.403 (confirmed that works on D410)

Greetz Shoxx

XDA:DevDB Information
OFFICIAL_TWRP_3.0.2-0_LG_L90_D4xx, Tool/Utility for the LG Optimus L90

Contributors
shoxxy, shinobisoft

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 3.0.2-0

Created 2014-11-07
Last Updated 2016-06-22

Attachments

Last edited:

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
Patched Lollipop Bootloader for LG L90

This is NOT my Work !!! My Friend @Зевс Did that awesome Work for Me , and i share it ;)
Зевс
BIG THX AND MY DEEP RESPECT ; I BE GLAD YOU are THERE ;)

Note:

I f you dont know what you do here. Leave your Fingers Off !!!
I am not Responsible for bricked Devices.​

Instructions
I f you don"t know how to use them, take a look @SubliemeSiem Thread. There are detailed instructions !!!

Downloads

Tested by Some Russian Guys, confirmed Working !!!​

ITS NOT ALLOWED TO MIRROR MY FILES , IF YOU WANT TO SHARE , ASK ME , AND ONLY LINK TO THIS ORIGINAL THREAD !!

Last edited:

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
@Lady
so a wrong aboot bricks your Phone, Not my recovery right? for me i tryed different l90 kernels for recovery compiling and every Works. i think there must be an kdz for your D415 right? i had an brick to and could only unbrick with kdz File an and an Flash Tool thats made for G2 .named flashtool 2014 or something Else.

edit:

checked sources again , and this TWRP must work on D415, because other users confirmed that my Philz touch works on D415 and its uses the same kernel like this twrp, so if someone is smart enough please test this twrp recovery on an ROOTED D415 WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER, it must work...

Thx

Regards

Last edited:

ozzmanj1

Aug 18, 2010
Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Yes, I tried it and if not for my warranty, I'd be using a Nokia Lumia 521 right now....ewww. [emoji37]

To explain, what I did was follow the instructions and flashed the aboot from that site. Even @evoname warns that it doesn't work on the D415.
Not to go off top but is your XDA name any reference to the awesome S. Korean Movie Lady Vengeance? Great movie, that and Old Boy, and Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance....

Okay, topic on hand continued...

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia
I can confirm that this recovery does work on T-Mobile D415 just fine.
I extracted the zip and used ROM installer to flash recovery.
The recovery works because it's a 2nd init recovery. That kind of recovery works on phones with locked bootloaders just fine. If I didn't mention it before, the OP states that you need an unlocked bootloader. To do that, the aboot needs to be flashed (which I did and I bricked...LOL.) The aboot flash located in that cyanogenmod link is what you need to avoid. If you use a D415, sorry to give you the bad news, but the bootloader is locked. Maybe the OP can remove the requirement of needing an unlocked bootloader because it does work as 2nd init.
Not to go off top but is your XDA name any reference to the awesome S. Korean Movie Lady Vengeance? Great movie, that and Old Boy, and Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance....

Okay, topic on hand continued...
Yes, it is a reference to the movie! [emoji6] Old Boy was a pretty messed up movie...LOL. The way he was kept in that room.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
The recovery works because it's a 2nd init recovery. That kind of recovery works on phones with locked bootloaders just fine. If I didn't mention it before, the OP states that you need an unlocked bootloader. To do that, the aboot needs to be flashed (which I did and I bricked...LOL.) The aboot flash located in that cyanogenmod link is what you need to avoid. If you use a D415, sorry to give you the bad news, but the bootloader is locked. Maybe the OP can remove the requirement of needing an unlocked bootloader because it does work as 2nd init.

Yes, it is a reference to the movie! [emoji6] Old Boy was a pretty messed up movie...LOL. The way he was kept in that room.

Ok so i would relock my bootloader , and play around with recovery on loki devices... maybe it could be helpfull... maybe not....

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia
Ok so i would relock my bootloader , and play around with recovery on loki devices... maybe it could be helpfull... maybe not....
I hope you're not angry with me. :( I'm just trying to tell you what happened to me so it doesn't happen to someone else! OK? Sorry if all of what I posted came out wrong...I really respect you guys so much! I think your recovery is awesome and appreciate what you're doing....I'm sorry. :( I need to shut up sometimes....LOL.

Reactions: quan_1986