Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about doing this to your device
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Disclaimer:
- Please read the whole main post & related ones before proceed and follow the guide as it is wrote. I will not offer support for any issues that have been already stated.
- Your Knox Warranty Bit will be blown once you flash this or others custom binaries, preventing you to use Knox TZ Features. It can't be reset in any way, so think twice before flashing this.
- Bugs can be reported here in XDA or via our Telegram Group. Please be more clear as possible and make sure you provide detailed info when reporting bugs (device variant and logcat).
- If you like my work please hit the "Thanks" button to support me. You're also free to donate me via my donation link here in XDA.

Installation:
- Download Odin3 v3.13.1, Samsung USB Drivers, latest TWRP's tar for your variant, latest no-verity-opt-encrypt zip and copy all of them to your internal storage.
- Go to Settings App, Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock (If you don't see Developer Setings, go into About phone>Software info and tap "Build number" 10 times to show Developer Options menu).
- Do a backup of all your important data and files in your phone.
- Shutdown the phone. Once it's off, Power it On in Download Mode (Press and hold Vol DOWN and Power buttons together )
- Open Odin3, go in Option section and untick "Auto-reboot". Once that click the "AP" button and select the TWRP tar you downloaded before, then press the "Start" button.
- Once Odin3 finished to flash the recovery (you should see a "PASS" message), force reboot your phone (Press and hold Power and Vol - buttons together) and once the screen is off, press and hold Power and Vol + buttons together to boot in TWRP.
- Once TWRP is booted you first need to decrypt your /data partition. To do so touch Wipe>Format Data and follow the instructions in screen.
- Once it finished go back at the home screen and touch Reboot>Recovery. TWRP should be able to mount your data partition. Now flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt zip you downloaded before (touch Install and select each zip to flash it)
- You're now able to reboot to your OS without re-encrypting /data partition .

Download:
TWRP 3.3.0 (taking down due to a bug, will fix and upload asap)
TWRP 3.2.3

Previous Builds:

Bugs:
Cannot mount External SD Card in TWRP

Changelog:
17 April, 2019 (TWRP 3.3.0)
  • Updated to TWRP 3.3.0.
  • Read full changelog over here and here.
Credits:
- Samsung Open Source Centre for kernel source code
- TeamWin for their awesome recovery

Last edited:

kotoroshinoto

Dec 13, 2017
I can't seem to get the interface to navigate any of the partitions or data directories.

If I move the supersu zip to the phone, I can't find it at all, if I try to mount an sd card, it mounts the wrong file contents somehow.

Something is wonky with the disks

Reactions: abhnvsngh

Kherham

May 8, 2017
Joinville - SC
Team Win Recovery Project 3.2.1

HOW TO INSTALL
Install via ODIN in AP section
OR
If you have TWRP already installed you can extract the downloaded tar and install via recovery(INSTALL -> Select Image -> Flash)

But to install by Odin is not it necessary that the file be MD5? How can I get a MD5 file to a first install?

Last edited:

paraphan

Oct 6, 2014
can you suggest me how to flash or install on this TWRP since it didnt recognize my internal and external memory :<. Tried to use USB cabble but no result too.

vzlag

Jan 23, 2014
i need some help i install the twrp and make it work but when i am try to see any file from sd card or any i cant so i cant install this rom. SdCard Looks empty but its not

Baqir2

May 7, 2013
i install this recovery in samsung j7 prime odin showing succesfully install but when i try to boot into recovery it is directly boot into stock recovery. help me

Reactions: stanztovz

hacknoob666

Oct 4, 2014
no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip

Sir I was wondering on how can I install this zip "! (no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip):rolleyes::confused:
I installed the recovery and it worked fine for me " thanks for that "!:laugh::good:

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

i install this recovery in samsung j7 prime odin showing succesfully install but when i try to boot into recovery it is directly boot into stock recovery. help me
Sir I installed this and working fine"!
what I did is I installed it and test to see if its working and no its not and after
I installed it again and tick the auto reboot on odin
and patch it then press and hold the combo for going into download even tho in it and after or immediately the screen goes black press the combo for going into recovery and wolla enjoy I hope this helps "!
sometimes it helps reading the instrucyions carefully "! ???

insane209

Nov 20, 2012
Modesto, ca
For ppl having trouble to mount internal memory follow these steps:

You have to first Flash TWRP Recovery From Odin
Then on TWRP go to Advance>Wipe And Press Format Data And Type Yes
Then your Internal storage will be able to mount while connected to the PC
And you can now drag zips to flash on your Internal memory via PC

Running perfect on my G610Y

Last edited: