• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Recovery or Magisk] Universal BootLogo Changer [ Exynos ] [ One LOGO for All Screen Resolutions ]

Search This thread

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021
20210618_213740.png

UNIVERSAL EXYNOS PARAM CHANGER

SUPPORT: TELEGRAM CHANNEL - TELEGRAM GROUP

ABOUT THIS:
You can design a BootLogo for any Exynos device, the images adapt to the resolution of the device's screen (based on Dynamic Installer with ImageMagick Plugin)

Features:
  • The images are adapted to the resolution of the device on which they are installed, One BootLogo for All devices
  • You dont necessarily need to use .jpg, even if you use .png in the process its transformed to .jpg, the only important thing is the name of the images
  • Only apply images that exist on the device, you can add images from new devices without fear of being inserted into old devices

Installation:
  • The installation can be done by Magisk or some custom Recovery, if it is done by Magisk you will be able to uninstall the module and after 2 reboots you will return to your previous BootLogo
Screenshot_20210618-131304.jpg

HOW DO I USE IT?
Code:
1. Unzip the template
2. Inside the "param" folder add your designs with valid names ( U can se the example)
3. Zip again
4. Install by Recovery or Magisk (Recommended)
5. Share it with any Exynos device !

CREDITS TO:

• Me @BlassGO (Developer of Universal Exynos Param Changer and Dynamic Installer)

Some Bootsplash images made for Note 20 Ultra 5G.

@BlassGO :The white background images turns to black background is that normal.

Attachments

• Bootsplash images N20.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • logo3.jpg
    logo3.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 29
  • logo6.jpg
    logo6.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 29
  • logo1.jpg
    logo1.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 26
  • logo2.jpg
    logo2.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 29
  • logo5.jpg
    logo5.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 28
  • logo7.jpg
    logo7.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reactions: BlassGO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    20210618_213740.png

UNIVERSAL EXYNOS PARAM CHANGER

SUPPORT: TELEGRAM CHANNEL - TELEGRAM GROUP

ABOUT THIS:
    You can design a BootLogo for any Exynos device, the images adapt to the resolution of the device's screen (based on Dynamic Installer with ImageMagick Plugin)

Features:
    • The images are adapted to the resolution of the device on which they are installed, One BootLogo for All devices
    • You dont necessarily need to use .jpg, even if you use .png in the process its transformed to .jpg, the only important thing is the name of the images
    • Only apply images that exist on the device, you can add images from new devices without fear of being inserted into old devices

Installation:
    • The installation can be done by Magisk or some custom Recovery, if it is done by Magisk you will be able to uninstall the module and after 2 reboots you will return to your previous BootLogo
    Screenshot_20210618-131304.jpg

HOW DO I USE IT?
    Code:
    1. Unzip the template
    2. Inside the "param" folder add your designs with valid names ( U can se the example)
    3. Zip again
    4. Install by Recovery or Magisk (Recommended)
    5. Share it with any Exynos device !

CREDITS TO:

• Me @BlassGO (Developer of Universal Exynos Param Changer and Dynamic Installer)
    Thanks a lot for creating this very helpful magisk module (y) (y)

Working superb on my A51 and also my Note 20 Ultra Exynos.

Here i share bootlogo for A51
    I edited in photoshop for A51 added
    as attached

Thanks a lot for creating this very helpful magisk module (y) (y)

Working superb on my A51 and also my Note 20 Ultra Exynos.Here i share bootlogo for A51
    I edited in photoshop for A51
    attached as zip file

Huh you are from tg, I feel happy that it worked correctly for you, regards
    Some Bootsplash images made for Note 20 Ultra 5G.

@BlassGO :The white background images turns to black background is that normal.